Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315104 times)
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

6 billions are being sold. Any coins remain unsold will be returned to mining pool.

Any response to my question?
What is hard cap here in Usd?

$40m

Are you sure? In first page:
Funds raised 40+ mln

So this is not a 40 mln hard cap! What crazy hard cap here?  Huh

There is nothing wrong with raising 40 million dollars.

Right now we are on pace for 5 to 10 million which is plenty.

In the whitepaper there is a plan for:

1 million
5 mil
10 mil
20 - 40 million

Any unsold coins will go back to be mined on the mobile phone as a bonus per the whitepaper.

Keep in mind we are getting more and more people showing up on the Telegram chat. Hundreds of these people are brand new to crypto.

Electroneum hasnt even lauched and they are already getting people outside this community excited and involved in crypto.

Come join the community over at Telegram. When you see how many people that are new to crypto are there who invested, and are excited about crypto even though they are new, I believe you will see why Electroneum is on the path to success. 5 million or 40 million, they dev already has a great track record of bringing in people from the "real world" and that will only multiply when Electroneum is launched.

Electroneum:
Hi! If you would like to reply to the Dev team at Electroneum or ask questions via telegram you can now do so by joining our Electroneum super group....
https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

What you talking about? You think, people so stupid?
21 billions coins. 1$ = 100-150 coins (depends of bonus). So 120 coins in middle.
21 billions / 120 coin... = 175 millions USD ! 175 MLN !
Crazy greed.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
femdan008

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:06:29 AM

one can mine through mobile devices ?I love this project
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:19:32 AM

I just bought some using my excess $30. The whitepaper really dragged me to try this. Very neat and clean work, as well as the idea of mining using our mobile phones. The only thing that makes me hold on into buying more is the future trading platform. Please set an exact or estimated date​ on when will be the trading platform will be released.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

one can mine through mobile devices ?I love this project
Yes, and you can bonus mine by playing a game. Don't expect high returns though. Unless Electroneum turns into the new Bitcoin. Which they indicate but which in reality is extremely unlikely to happen.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:45:40 AM

I am really very interested about this project and want to know more about the mining process how you guys will do it ! what resources will be used on the mobile for mining ! And if this coin is based on mobile mining that means no one can mine it using laptop/ desktop etc .. ? . Because if a coin made to be mined by mobiles it will for sure be overpowered to mine it with desktop . I really like the whole idea and will probably buy some coins later today . 
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:52:15 AM

If you read back I think people are telling that it will be mineable from desktop PC's / laptops also.

That will only be an extra reason why mining with your mobile will earn you peanuts.
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

I am really very interested about this project and want to know more about the mining process how you guys will do it ! what resources will be used on the mobile for mining ! And if this coin is based on mobile mining that means no one can mine it using laptop/ desktop etc .. ? . Because if a coin made to be mined by mobiles it will for sure be overpowered to mine it with desktop . I really like the whole idea and will probably buy some coins later today . 

As stated in whitepaper, there will be 2 algorithms. One for mining from phone and one from desktop. The mobile algorithm will be in a way so it produces some dollars per month (probably) without have to get worried about being underpowered because of desktop mining. I personally have already invested and will mine with both mobile and desktop.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:48:55 AM

As stated in whitepaper, there will be 2 algorithms. One for mining from phone and one from desktop. The mobile algorithm will be in a way so it produces some dollars per month (probably) without have to get worried about being underpowered because of desktop mining. I personally have already invested and will mine with both mobile and desktop.

When will mining be possible? After the ICO and tokens distribution?
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:04 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 12:44:49 PM by HippiePyro

Ok I'm onboard. I would like to know this as well.
Also how long is it taking for the transfers? From your wallet to the token sale? I'm a bit concerned about volatility today lol
tzegian

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

thats not entire true,2FA not only secure users account for unauthorised transfers,it also need for protect user account for unauthorised log in.

great,dev seems ignorance about users securities,good luck to those who participate,i think 4 days is enought for me to waiting for a reply.
fyi the ICO platform no even notify users when you log in,that means you will never know if your account is getting an unauthorised log in by hackers.

Yes you can have an unauthorised log in, but they can't do anything at all except depositing some more coins for you. 2FA will me implemented in the close future. If you are going to deposit 10 BTC and you are so scared, there is an offline wallet implemented already for security.

Yes, November 1st is the starting day for mining! Tokens (basically coins) are distributed already live but you just can't transfer them or something because blockchain is not running Smiley
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:38:25 PM

Ok I'm onboard. I would like to know this as well

Hi!

I would like to redirect people on to the FAQ created to answer most of the basic questions about this fantastic ICO.
It keeps getting updated!
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

Ok do you have a link?

Also how long are the transfers taking from your wallet to theirs? I notice the price is quoted when they received payment not when it's sent.
tzegian

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

Ok do you have a link?

Also how long are the transfers taking from your wallet to theirs? I notice the price is quoted when they received payment not when it's sent.

You mean from kraken (or any place you have btc/eth) for example to electroneum? Some minutes only. FAQ is here: http://electroneumtalk.proboards.com/thread/8/electroneum-faq
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

So... Any updates on two-factor authentification?

Interesting project i'll definitely keep an eye on this and I already have the app installed on my phone.
But please include 2FA on your website and possibly the app as well, login with just a simple email and password is not secure enough these days.
Cheers! Grin

CEO has mentioned on Telegram that 2FA is on the way to be implemented. Smiley

Interesting project i'll definitely keep an eye on this and I already have the app installed on my phone.
But please include 2FA on your website and possibly the app as well, login with just a simple email and password is not secure enough these days.
Cheers! Grin

Great point, we cant implement every idea but this is a community project and great ideas are always welcomed and this one should be easy to implement.

Thank you very much for the contribution. If you have other ideas please post them. Good points are always well taken.

Right now it it is easier for investors to get in without 2FA.

Until Nov 1 when we launch, no coins can be moved. Transfers are "disconnected"

Once launch occurs and transfers are turned on, 2FA will be turned on as well.

Lol, I don't want easy, I want save. What kind of an answer is this?! - An account can get hacked and then it doesn't matter that transfers are "disconnected" until 1st Nov.
You should make 2FA optional and nobody would suffer from it being "harder for inversors to get in".

The ETN is not on a blockchain until 1st Nov when the blockchain goes live. We backup the database every 10 mins - even the most devastating hack would only disrupt 10 mins of transactions.

All others would be restored.

What do you want 2 factor for? To protect money transfer? You can't make a transfer yet. Would you have 2FA on login, even though you can't yet send ? What are you protecting your account FROM exactly? Someone could guess your password (they can't brute force at any intensity) and then look at your account. Remember that 2FA only secures your account to protect it against unauthorised transfers - but you can't MAKE transfers yet - so there really IS no reason for 2FA yet. But it's coming for when you CAN MAKE TRANSFERS! Don't panic!

Have a great weekend!
Richard

great,dev seems ignorance about users securities,good luck to those who participate,i think 4 days is enought for me to waiting for a reply.
fyi the ICO platform no even notify users when you log in,that means you will never know if your account is getting an unauthorised log in by hackers.
tzegian

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

Cheers! Grin

Cheers! Grin

Great point, we cant implement every idea but this is a community project and great ideas are always welcomed and this one should be easy to implement.

Thank you very much for the contribution. If you have other ideas please post them. Good points are always well taken.

Lol, I don't want easy, I want save. What kind of an answer is this?! - An account can get hacked and then it doesn't matter that transfers are "disconnected" until 1st Nov.
You should make 2FA optional and nobody would suffer from it being "harder for inversors to get in".

The ETN is not on a blockchain until 1st Nov when the blockchain goes live. We backup the database every 10 mins - even the most devastating hack would only disrupt 10 mins of transactions.

What do you want 2 factor for? To protect money transfer? You can't make a transfer yet. Would you have 2FA on login, even though you can't yet send ? What are you protecting your account FROM exactly? Someone could guess your password (they can't brute force at any intensity) and then look at your account. Remember that 2FA only secures your account to protect it against unauthorised transfers - but you can't MAKE transfers yet - so there really IS no reason for 2FA yet. But it's coming for when you CAN MAKE TRANSFERS! Don't panic!

Have a great weekend!
Richard

Not a smart move to delete your previous post at this thread and re-post it here even though I answered you. Here is my answer again WITH YOUR PREVIOUS POST which you deleted (really, why did you delete it and repost it?)

thats not entire true,2FA not only secure users account for unauthorised transfers,it also need for protect user account for unauthorised log in.

Yes you can have an unauthorised log in, but they can't do anything at all except depositing some more coins for you. 2FA will me implemented in the close future. If you are going to deposit 10 BTC and you are so scared, there is an offline wallet implemented already for security.
doremi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:17:39 PM

Cheers! Grin

Cheers! Grin

Have a great weekend!
Richard

Not a smart move to delete your previous post at this thread and re-post it here even though I answered you. Here is my answer again WITH YOUR PREVIOUS POST which you deleted (really, why did you delete it and repost it?)

do you know you are naive with the response like this?hackers that will log in to your account will no going to do anything atm,but once the coins become solid,they will tranfer those coins you bought to their own wallet unless you can do it faster than they are,do you want to take the risk like that?don't tell me it is impossible and that is why you need a more layer of security.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:20:55 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:36:41 PM by Imikocha

do you know you are naive with the response like this?hackers that will log in to your account will no going to do anything atm,but once the coins become solid,they will tranfer those coins you bought to their own wallet unless you can do it faster than they are,do you want to take the risk like that?don't tell me it is impossible and that is why you need a more layer of security.

(Edited for a mistake, apologies)
Well, you need to have a strong password on that, and likewise when the coins become solid, you can transfer them to your wallet.

And i'd like to quote this: "(they can't brute force at any intensity)"
tzegian

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:24:05 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:48:11 PM by tzegian

As Imikocha said, you can already create your offline wallet. It is advised to do so also even with 2FA.
doremi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

As Imikocha said, you can already transfer them to your offline wallet. It is advised to do so also even with 2FA.

offline wallet your ass i must say,thoose coins not even exist yet so what thing you guys are really transfer for?where is the explorer then?
tzegian

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:35:27 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:48:40 PM by tzegian

As Imikocha said, you can already create your offline wallet. It is advised to do so also even with 2FA.

offline wallet your ass i must say,thoose coins not even exist yet so what thing you guys are really transfer for?where is the explorer then?

You are looking for excuses for sure. And with that language and that behavior deleting posts and repost them, I don't really know what to tell...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: