Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262702 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

Believers in The Movement, consider donating a little bit. As stated above if the amount is not met by February 22 Dropper will refund the donators.

I think considering what the market has gone through in the last two months, we should all ask to extend the time.  A lot of us have seen our balances go down and we are HODLing until they go up.  Why put such a limited timespan on something that was supposed to be about more than money.  Raising 1 BTC, or presening $10,000, is a lot for even an average group of people these days, especially if much of our income is derived from cryptocurrency.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

I don't know if someone has mentioned these emerging exchanges already or not but to bring them on record I will suggest these two exchanges as well. First one is cobinhood.com and at the same time try to get https://www.lykke.com/ can be fruitful. These are rising exchanges and can provide liquidity easily to keep the market moving.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

I don't know if someone has mentioned these emerging exchanges already or not but to bring them on record I will suggest these two exchanges as well. First one is cobinhood.com and at the same time try to get https://www.lykke.com/ can be fruitful. These are rising exchanges and can provide liquidity easily to keep the market moving.

i already contacted lykke. but now dropper has to do the next step with them.
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

Yeah I think we should try to get on exchanges soo as even new exchanges will very soon shut down on new openings or make them really expensive. So guess now is the time.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

There hasn't been much discussion in here in the last couple of weeks nor donations from many people.  This is to be expected from other airdrops, there is no doubt about that.  But I could never understand why these people don't realize that to not support a project makes their coins worth less, unless they sell immediately.  So, maybe we are now dealing with much less people that we realize. Maybe they got their coins, it was less than they wanted, they sold, and we won't see them again.  I think about 12 - 15 people donated at last count.  

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."

With this speed, i think we will loose more support.
First of all, no one is able to explain why we have land in decentral and how it will be used? Also, when that land will be available to us to do something.
Or Advise that yes we are waiting on something, so that people dont feel nothing is happening.

I am all up for work, but we are not able to collect thoughts together, where and how we want to move from here.

So guys its great that you are exploring exchange options, but i am more interested in taking project forward and understand the path going forward.
I dont plan to sell for long time so i am not looking for putting effort to push price high.

Still waiting for directions whats to do next.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
fonship

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

bapp, I like your style. If I understood that correctly you're leaving those funds for development?    If that's the case, let me suggest something to the community.

How does the community feel about using the funds to have a website developed to support future community expansion and development?  Now, this, of course, would mean a whole lot of work would need to be done by the community in preperation.  Just curious as to everyone's thoughts as to the directions we should go.

Well, thank bapp for your huge support.
I dont think we need money for website, money people have asked about but no one confirmed if they can do that.
People will be willing to make website for free.
But till we dont have super clear things, vision and roadmap. What we will write on website.
Where is the content, about who we are , what we plan to do, how we will execute.
Discuss these things and I can make a free website using good html template or good wordpress theme, where you can have your own hosted blog as well.

Even i offered free website development, no one seems interested to take project development forward.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

If its not a secret, what parameters do you look at in order to make the decision of whether to invest or not? And to make the decision too long speaks about uncertainty either in the project, or in itself and can lead to the wrong decision.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

bapp, I like your style. If I understood that correctly you're leaving those funds for development?    If that's the case, let me suggest something to the community.

How does the community feel about using the funds to have a website developed to support future community expansion and development?  Now, this, of course, would mean a whole lot of work would need to be done by the community in preperation.  Just curious as to everyone's thoughts as to the directions we should go.

I dont think we need money for website, money people have asked about but no one confirmed if they can do that.
But till we dont have super clear things, vision and roadmap. What we will write on website.
Where is the content, about who we are , what we plan to do, how we will execute.
Discuss these things and I can make a free website using good html template or good wordpress theme, where you can have your own hosted blog as well.

Even i offered free website development, no one seems interested to take project development forward.

I think most of us would want you to do that and show it to the thread to get approval.   I think after a week of voting, it would get approved, since it's a democratic decision.  If people aren't checking in at least once a week, then they can skip a vote on something. 

fonship

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:35:49 AM

I think most of us would want you to do that and show it to the thread to get approval.   I think after a week of voting, it would get approved, since it's a democratic decision.  If people aren't checking in at least once a week, then they can skip a vote on something. 

I am ready to follow that, because what content and what idea i show there, that is why i am asking help to give me details so that i can design, draft layout , select images accordingly, till i dont know the message , what i will convey through the website?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

from what i see it, for the website you can just check with Dropper and ask if he has already a domain or some particular plan for it. This just to avoid wasting of work.
If not, we could start immediately, beside having a website would also give a place  for voting and making decisions, announcement etc

lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

Dropper is not that active, as of the moment, his last activity was last feb 9. I think he is letting others make his own decision as what I understand in his behavior. Do it first then he will check it out later, I guess.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Piggy

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

Dropper is not that active, as of the moment, his last activity was last feb 9. I think he is letting others make his own decision as what I understand in his behavior. Do it first then he will check it out later, I guess.

that is true, in any case i'm happy to give feedback if somebody want to start to do something for the website  Smiley
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

i like the idea of this project,i will join in airdrop soon,hope to be in,thanks Wink
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

i like the idea of this project,i will join in airdrop soon,hope to be in,thanks Wink

Hi mate, airdrop is finish last year. If you want, you can buy MVT in etherdelta to show support. Be informed to connect and create for MVT.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Yobit is one of the worst exchanges out there ,  it only takes a few google searches to get yourself familiarized with it , so many problems with it ... we should avoid it even if it would be free to list!
Kucoin is one of the best options , costs way less to list there than the other average size exchanges ( cryptopia , livecoin , coinexchange etc ) and it can provide a lot more benefits than those mentioned.   Kucoin will soon be on top with the best exchanges.

Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Hello. We could try to get in Kucoin by twitter voting but on was about 5000 retweets for some token. Maybe we could list Movement on smaller exchanges like Cryptipia, Liqui etc?
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Hi mate, airdrop is finish last year. If you want, you can buy MVT in etherdelta to show support. Be informed to connect and create for MVT.

MVT is also available on ForkDelta. ForkDelta is an alternative interface to EtherDelta trading platform, run with care and attention to its community. It uses the same order book and contract, allowing easy access for existing EtherDelta users.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

Yobit is one of the worst exchanges out there ,  it only takes a few google searches to get yourself familiarized with it , so many problems with it ... we should avoid it even if it would be free to list!
Kucoin is one of the best options , costs way less to list there than the other average size exchanges ( cryptopia , livecoin , coinexchange etc ) and it can provide a lot more benefits than those mentioned.   Kucoin will soon be on top with the best exchanges.

I agree....Yobit will just diminish the credibility of our community.  There are quite a few decentralized exchanges being developed, so I think being patient will pay off in the long run.

Right now, I think that peripheral development will be our best move while Decentraland is developing ---> there's no reason why DApp's can't be developed and published on the Ethereum network which accept our token as a utility.  In fact, it would be a great way to prove concepts and determine which DApp's we should integrate into Greenpoint in the future. 
fonship

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

I agree, i think dropper wanted to be Satoshi, where he will not say what to do next. So lets reorganize an work towards a community developed website.
Lets start discuss what project details or website section we need, so that we can discuss what content we need for each.
Because we need to start somewhere, I think IDEX will add us if we have website, so it will server purpose of exchange also for people who are just interested in having more exchange.

Piggy

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I agree, i think dropper wanted to be Satoshi, where he will not say what to do next. So lets reorganize an work towards a community developed website.
Lets start discuss what project details or website section we need, so that we can discuss what content we need for each.
Because we need to start somewhere, I think IDEX will add us if we have website, so it will server purpose of exchange also for people who are just interested in having more exchange.

I think for start a single page with a brief description, purpose and contacts could be enought.

I remember i saw somebody here making quite good images, maybe can give a hand to improve the presentation with images?

Then i think we may have a section in the future where you can interact with smart contract and Metamask this can be for voting or the whole process of creating Spheres and giving access to land on Greenpoint.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: