Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:26:38 AM

Welcome to my ignore list. Your failures at attempts of logic, reason, or anything approaching rational thought processes in this thread has twisted my synapses into a pretzel trying to figure out what your point is.

I need to draw the line when you reduce yourself to "I know you are but what am I ?" inanity.

No you are a troll beucase you are one. Caught in a lie in your own warped mind. It's funny you think I would need to lie about eating in michelinstar rests. It's not some sort of life accomplishment . It was dinner and ill eat dinner again tomorrow  night and the night after.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:53:14 AM

Oh yay, all the BFL folks can do is call people trolls, douches, and other names.
One thing I am sure of, BFL-minternj would spit in other peoples food. If he could hold down a job as a waiter that is..

About the only good thing about BFL is they can't piss, shit and jizz in an ASIC, otherwise they would (assuming they ever ship).

but they can cancel your order. Which was the point of my original comment. Edit and the topic of this thread.

This thread is pretty weak... we all know that the folks who like BFL still are going to like them no matter what... and the folks who don't like BFL are pretty firm in their camp as well.

Who are those folks that like them no matter what? If you see, the haters have some strange view of the world and can't see past the red in their own eyes. I troll them and make neutral statements about the topic in the forums and they label me a shill. It's pretty hilarious. I haven't said anything "nice" about the company besides point out that the customer can make their own choice in maintaining a business relationship with bfl.
Whats hilarious is how people revert to 4 year old tactics when caught in a lie and you can even sense the dismay and embarrassment from being caught in a lie of your own making.

The lesson of the day is to admit when you are wrong. At the very least learn not to do it again. A lie never wins anyone anything but a few more moments of time and a lot of flak/heartache in the future.
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:53:21 AM

What's more juvenile, "i know you are but what am I" - or "nah nah nah nah nah i can't hear you". ? Hi-larious i tell you the whole thread.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:54:20 AM

Welcome to my ignore list. Your failures at attempts of logic, reason, or anything approaching rational thought processes in this thread has twisted my synapses into a pretzel trying to figure out what your point is.

I need to draw the line when you reduce yourself to "I know you are but what am I ?" inanity.

No you are a troll beucase you are one. Caught in a lie in your own warped mind. It's funny you think I would need to lie about eating in michelinstar rests. It's not some sort of life accomplishment . It was dinner and ill eat dinner again tomorrow  night and the night after.
Pretty much...
minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:57:58 AM

Oh yay, all the BFL folks can do is call people trolls, douches, and other names.
One thing I am sure of, BFL-minternj would spit in other peoples food. If he could hold down a job as a waiter that is..

About the only good thing about BFL is they can't piss, shit and jizz in an ASIC, otherwise they would (assuming they ever ship).

but they can cancel your order. Which was the point of my original comment. Edit and the topic of this thread.

This thread is pretty weak... we all know that the folks who like BFL still are going to like them no matter what... and the folks who don't like BFL are pretty firm in their camp as well.

Who are those folks that like them no matter what? If you see, the haters have some strange view of the world and can't see past the red in their own eyes. I troll them and make neutral statements about the topic in the forums and they label me a shill. It's pretty hilarious. I haven't said anything "nice" about the company besides point out that the customer can make their own choice in maintaining a business relationship with bfl.
Whats hilarious is how people revert to 4 year old tactics when caught in a lie and you can even sense the dismay and embarrassment from being caught in a lie of your own making.

The lesson of the day is to admit when you are wrong. At the very least learn not to do it again. A lie never wins anyone anything but a few more moments of time and a lot of flak/heartache in the future.

Hi-larious I tell you. I've trolled all the trolls out they are crawling out from all over.

Oh no i lead about michelin star rests. It would really bother me if I really cared what you thought. Its like its hard to book a reservation at one or something. Oh wait, its not. You call book a reservation in advance then eat. But, I guess you must not know how civilized society works. To even think going to one is a huge feat that someone would care to lie about it is one word,  Hi-larious.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 04:04:21 AM

Hi-larious I tell you. I've trolled all the trolls out they are crawling out from all over.

Oh no i lead about michelin star rests. It would really bother me if I really cared what you thought. Its like its hard to book a reservation at one or something. Oh wait, its not. You call book a reservation in advance then eat. But, I guess you must not know how civilized society works. To even think going to one is a huge feat that someone would care to lie about it is one word,  Hi-larious.
Have you noticed by now that the more embarrassed you become, the worse your spelling becomes?

I might be dyslexic but, at least I try to spell properly.

(Anyway, I forgive you Miniternj, everyone has their bad day on BitCoinTalk)
minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 04:14:11 AM

Im embarrased as much as you are by trolling. About none becuase its fun. My grammar and spelling is fairly atrocious in evvery post here mainly becuase I dont care to fix it. But anyway we are way off topic here.

edit and it definately  wasn't  a bad day, it was very entertaining to watch you all crawl out in the matter of a short amount of time. Like little cockroaches scurrying out.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 08:15:02 AM

I just thought of something terrible (or maybe not). What if Josh returns to KC to find that Sonny is nowhere to be found? Imagine the drama!

We all know Josh is gonna be the fall guys in this ...

Imagine the thread: I was BFL's Fall Guy

It saddens me to report bad news to the Bitcoin community, where you all know I love and hold a special place in my heart.

First the good news: I'm no longer employed at BFL.

Now the bad news: Sonny Vleisides...

I haven't been paid in three weeks, always receiving excuses as to why...

I never had a key to the facility, always having to wait till Sonny...

Sonny made me post vial and diss the BT community...

The quarter I gave to Bryan was meant as a lighthearted joke...

The last party we had at the office, Sonny made me wear a red nose to have the crew laugh at me...

Jody did keep her chickens at the warehouse, where they nested in all the boxes that was supposed to have parts within, but didn't...

I didn't even have my own office space with the except of the photo and video shoot...

I will now accept and answer any question truthfully--Honest Abe.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:10:44 PM

Not to be rude... I doubt you have eaten in any michelin rated 4 star restaurants.
Are you saying that just because they only give one two or three stars?

hexed

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

This thread is a catastrophe so I figure going off topic would not be a big deal, but I think you don't understand Michelin ratings.  A 3 star Michelin rating on a restaurant means that restaurant is good enough to say "it is worth traveling to that specific country just to eat there".  There are only like 10-15 of them in the US.  Try making a reservation at a place like Jiro Ono and just "go eat".  You can't.  They are most likely booked until mid 2014.

a little more on topic.. I think the majority of you on either side of this are a bunch of idiots.  With my current ignore list this thread turns into a big blank page.  I guess I thought there would be "some" sort of information on recent developments but with all of the trolls (both sides), this thread should be closed.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:07:33 PM

Not to be rude... I doubt you have eaten in any michelin rated 4 star restaurants.

Correct... though if he had eaten at a three star restaurant it is unlikely he would have forgotten (based just on the price of admission and the fact that at most there is a 3 to 6 week waiting list).  Also... pretty much people who are in to that very specific experience would find the wait and cost worth while.

/shrug
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:30:25 PM

Correct... though if he had eaten at a three star restaurant it is unlikely he would have forgotten (based just on the price of admission and the fact that at most there is a 3 to 6 week waiting list).  Also... pretty much people who are in to that very specific experience would find the wait and cost worth while.
/shrug
try george blanc in vonnas.   stay a night or two and they will get you in even though they only have about 20 tables.   He even has a one star in the same town that is worth trying.   lol.   Off topic but I thought it was funny when he posted it.

Schrankwand

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:30:51 PM

/shrug

I have eaten at one before. You do not forget this. The food is awesome, no doubt. But you stop enjoying it right the moment you are handed the bill Cheesy

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:33:51 PM

I think the majority of you on either side of this are a bunch of idiots.  With my current ignore list this thread turns into a big blank page.  I guess I thought there would be "some" sort of information on recent developments but with all of the trolls (both sides), this thread should be closed.

I appreciate your assessment, and threads getting occasionally derailed is a fact-of-life on forums.

This thread is important to publicly document and discuss some very serious concerns about Butterfly Labs' customer service (or lack thereof) issues, public relations, progress on this ASIC project since it has been announced over 11 months ago, along with serving to educate prospective customers on their business practices.

Community service, if you will.

Trolls are a fact of life. Best to just add them to your ignore list.
wrenchmonkey

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:39:35 PM

I think the majority of you on either side of this are a bunch of idiots.  With my current ignore list this thread turns into a big blank page.  I guess I thought there would be "some" sort of information on recent developments but with all of the trolls (both sides), this thread should be closed.

I appreciate your assessment, and threads getting occasionally derailed is a fact-of-life on forums.

This thread is important to publicly document and discuss some very serious concerns about Butterfly Labs' customer service (or lack thereof) issues, public relations, progress on this ASIC project since it has been announced over 11 months ago, along with serving to educate prospective customers on their business practices.

Community service, if you will.

Trolls are a fact of life. Best to just add them to your ignore list.

And by "Serious concerns" he means "I personally feel that I was wronged, because I acted like a douche, and so you should be outraged on my behalf."

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:34:13 PM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/162-sorry-i-wasnt-clear.html

We know that the claim of "ignoring the mean ones" has been verified as a lie.

---

BFL_Jody  , 05-19-2013 at 05:55 PM

A few more Jalapenos went out Saturday and a few more Jalapenos will go out Monday.

We have answered more than 1,000 emails in the last week.

I enjoy reading your comments, but I don't have time to answer them individually. I am answering emails 7 days a week as are many of my employees. We appreciate your nice comments and ignore the mean ones. We understand your frustration--we are as anxious as any of you to ship all these orders.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:06:33 AM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/162-sorry-i-wasnt-clear.html

We know that the claim of "ignoring the mean ones" has been verified as a lie.

---

BFL_Jody  , 05-19-2013 at 05:55 PM

A few more Jalapenos went out Saturday and a few more Jalapenos will go out Monday.

We have answered more than 1,000 emails in the last week.

I enjoy reading your comments, but I don't have time to answer them individually. I am answering emails 7 days a week as are many of my employees. We appreciate your nice comments and ignore the mean ones. We understand your frustration--we are as anxious as any of you to ship all these orders.

24 x7 = 168 hours in a week. Lets assume she only works half of those.

84 viable hours. She said "We" not "I". That means you can divide 1000 by at least 3.

Lets say 1000 emails divided by 3 Customer Service Agents. (333~ Email per rep)
Then divided by 84 viable hours of work. 333~ / 84 = 4~ per hour. One every fifteen minutes.

That is pretty low volume. I assume each one is incredibly customized and non-reptitive.

---------------------

Or, I can infer that the other 7000 email must be pretty damn negative and are ignored.

Previously the BFL reps used to say they would go through 500 per day. That was their average (self admitted) load.

Now we have Jody saying "We" (unspecified number but I assume more than 5 CS agents) are pumping out 1000 PER WEEK!

Youch...the customer service agents are probably taking a break every 5 minutes. Their productivity levels are now down by quite the margin.
wrenchmonkey

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:47:00 AM

Even if these clowns were shipping.   Why on earth would anyone want to purchase from and support a company with involvement of a guy who fucked over hardworking people for almost 2 decades in a mail scam?   I guess its the bitcoin chaaa-ching blinders.

For starters, the charges you're referencing appear to have been little more than an IRS witch hunt. Maybe he voted Republican?  Roll Eyes

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:51:42 AM

Oh, they were only charges?

He's not on parole or anything, right?

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:53:20 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 01:12:55 AM by bassclef

For starters, the charges you're referencing appear to have been little more than an IRS witch hunt. Maybe he voted Republican?  Roll Eyes

Yeah the IRS will be after you too, when they see that you're on BFL's payroll.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: