Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:46:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59145 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 01:01:32 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 01:17:15 AM by k9quaint

Even if these clowns were shipping.   Why on earth would anyone want to purchase from and support a company with involvement of a guy who fucked over hardworking people for almost 2 decades in a mail scam?   I guess its the bitcoin chaaa-ching blinders.

For starters, the charges you're referencing appear to have been little more than an IRS witch hunt. Maybe he voted Republican?  Roll Eyes

Sonny is a convicted felon:
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDocs/PressRoom/nr110114.htm

Sonny is listed as President:
https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=149144214231010201167112190255028042109060235081

Affidavit for the extradition order:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/106417808/Affidavit-for-Extradition-Warrant

Juicy quote from extradition order:
A joint investigation involving the IRS-CID and the United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS), revealed that from at least 1990 through July 2006, SONNY VLEISIDES, James Ray Houston, Dennis Emmett, William Cloud, Henry Walther, Scott Henry Walther, and others committed a massive international lottery scam using the following company names: Shamrock Agency, German Swiss Group, World Expert Fund, Mutual Medical Insurance Co, Old Amsterdam Trust Co, Euro American Fax Co, European Union Commission, EU American Payment Co, Global Search Network, North American Foreign Payments Services, Wor'dwide Verification Service, and others. VLEISIDES ran the scheme along with Houston and Emmett. VLEISIDES, Houston and Emmett, who were all located in Costa Rica, worked with mailing houses which, at the direction of VLEISIDES, Houston, and Emmett, sent out tens of thousands of mailings to victims in the United States, many of whom were elderly. The mailings contained false statements, half truths, and omissions, and induced the victims to participate in various international lotteries, falsely stating that if the victims participated, they were guaranteed to win or had a very good chance to win. The mailings directed the victims to send their money to Ireland, at d the Netherlands, among other locations, where William Cloud had set up addresses with commercial mail receiving agencies and individuals to forward the money, eventually, back to the United States. After receipt at the commercial mail receiving agencies, the victims' money was sent to Henry Walther, who, along with his son Scott Henry Walther, deposited the money into various bank accounts and then distributed it as directed by VLEISIDES, Houston, and Emmett. Some of the money was spent on furthering the criminal activity. Some of the money was paid out to victims in small-dollar checks that the co-schemers misrepresented to be lottery winnings. The rest of the money was paid out to the co-schemers and others for their own use. VLEISIDES and the other defendants did not buy any lottery tickets, and the vast majority of the victims lost the money they sent. The total loss from the scheme is in excess of $19 million.

An analysis was done on approximately twenty of the bank accounts established in the United States at the direction of VLEISIDES and his co-schemers. The analysis revealed, in summary, that the victims' money was first deposited into accounts established by the co-schemers at numerous banks in accounts with names that sound like official lotteries: SHAMROCK AGENCY, WORLD EXPERT, OLD AMSTERDAM, GERMAN SWISS, and EUC. (Hereinafter, accounts at this first layer will be referred to as "Deposit Accounts.") The co-schemers obtained over $19 million from tens of thousands of victims and deposited them into these accounts. After the co-schemers deposited the victims' money into the Deposit Accounts, they transferred the money to the next layer of accounts, hereinafter referred to as "Payment Accounts." These accounts were in names that included NORTH AMERICAN PAYMENT and EU PAYMENT SERVICE. From the Payment Accounts, the co-schemers wrote checks represented as winnings and sent them back to the victims. The amount of the alleged "winnings" was far less than the amount the victims sent in - for the over $19 million going into the accounts from victims, only approximately 20% was sent back to victims in the form of "winning" checks. The co-schemers transferred some of the money from the Deposit Accounts and Payment Accounts to the next layer of accounts, which will hereinafter be referred to as "Syphon Accounts." The co-schemers wrote checks (or used wire transfers) from the Lottery Accounts and the Payment Accounts to the Syphon Accounts, which were in names that included WESTERN INTERNET, BUTTERFIELD, CARNEGIE and HENRY WALTHER ATTORNEY WIRE ACCOUNT. Money from the Syphon Accounts was used to continue the scheme by paying scheme expenses, as well as to provide benefits to the co-schemers. The co-schemers also took money at each layer in the form of checks to cash, checks to themselves, or checks to the payment of personal or scheme expenses.

Tried, convicted, spent 2 years in jail in Italy, and 14 months in jail in US, and is still on probation. (edit to add the time jailed in Italy)
A bit more than an IRS witch hunt.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 01:14:41 AM

Tried, convicted, spent 14 months in jail, and is still on probation.

I'd generally let something like this slide if it was a long time ago and has nothing to do with what someone is doing now.  For instance, if he ran a mail fraud 20 years ago and is now accused of robbing a bank, it isn't all that relevant.

However, when someone is running what looks awfully like the very mail fraud they were recently in prison for perpetrating, I am less inclined to cut slack and more inclined to think a leopard doesn't change its spots.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 01:27:21 AM

I'd generally let something like this slide if it was a long time ago and has nothing to do with what someone is doing now.  For instance, if he ran a mail fraud 20 years ago and is now accused of robbing a bank, it isn't all that relevant.

However, when someone is running what looks awfully like the very mail fraud they were recently in prison for perpetrating, I am less inclined to cut slack and more inclined to think a leopard doesn't change its spots.

Hang on, let me get this straight, you'd be prepared to cut the guy some slack *if* he committed an armed bank robbery?!

You're cool with that...but mail fraud is out of order??...Undecided

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 01:56:21 AM

I'd generally let something like this slide if it was a long time ago and has nothing to do with what someone is doing now.  For instance, if he ran a mail fraud 20 years ago and is now accused of robbing a bank, it isn't all that relevant.

From what I've read, he was brought in to help run an already established self-funded off-shore gambling pool that the IRS wasn't a fan of, and was rounded up as a part of that. The two years in jail in Italy was while he was fighting an extradition order.

Again, I've seen enough people railroaded by the IRS for having the wrong politics to not give too much credence to a witch hunt that ended in a plea bargain.

Since when is the IRS in charge of "mail fraud"? The whole thing stinks of trumped up charges and a witch hunt. But of course, it's great fodder for the people who already have an ax to grind with BFL.

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:00:00 AM

I'd generally let something like this slide if it was a long time ago and has nothing to do with what someone is doing now.  For instance, if he ran a mail fraud 20 years ago and is now accused of robbing a bank, it isn't all that relevant.

Hang on, let me get this straight, you'd be prepared to cut the guy some slack *if* he committed an armed bank robbery?!

Huh?  Learn to read.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:12:57 AM

From what I've read, he was brought in to help run an already established self-funded off-shore gambling pool that the IRS wasn't a fan of, and was rounded up as a part of that. The two years in jail in Italy was while he was fighting an extradition order.

Again, I've seen enough people railroaded by the IRS for having the wrong politics to not give too much credence to a witch hunt that ended in a plea bargain.

Since when is the IRS in charge of "mail fraud"? The whole thing stinks of trumped up charges and a witch hunt. But of course, it's great fodder for the people who already have an ax to grind with BFL.

Wrenchmonkey has clearly not read the press releases, the charges filed by the department of justice, or the extradition order.
Or if he has, he is just willfully ignoring that it was the Department of Justice, the US Postal Inspector (in charge of hunting down mail fraud), and the IRS.
Notice how I posted links to actual public documents detailing the crime, investigation, trial, and conviction of Sonny. Notice how he rebutted this argument with "I read somewhere on the internet that Sonny was cool and the IRS was on a witchhunt".

Watching him perform mental gymnastics to polish the reputation (and probably the knob) of Sonny is hilarious.

YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:18:19 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 02:34:54 AM by YipYip

Even if these clowns were shipping.   Why on earth would anyone want to purchase from and support a company with involvement of a guy who fucked over hardworking people for almost 2 decades in a mail scam?   I guess its the bitcoin chaaa-ching blinders.

For starters, the charges you're referencing appear to have been little more than an IRS witch hunt. Maybe he voted Republican?  Roll Eyes

IRS witch hunt ... get fricken real ..it involved over 20+ million and was ripping off mostly elderly pensioners !!!

Get your facts straight b4 u defend these asshats and BTW

SUCKIT monkey boy !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:20:27 AM

Huh?  Learn to read.

Ok re-read it, still reads the same! Grin

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
wrenchmonkey

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:44:40 AM

Wrenchmonkey has clearly not read the press releases, the charges filed by the department of justice, or the extradition order.
Or if he has, he is just willfully ignoring that it was the Department of Justice, the US Postal Inspector (in charge of hunting down mail fraud), and the IRS.
Notice how I posted links to actual public documents detailing the crime, investigation, trial, and conviction of Sonny. Notice how he rebutted this argument with "I read somewhere on the internet that Sonny was cool and the IRS was on a witchhunt".

Watching him perform mental gymnastics to polish the reputation (and probably the knob) of Sonny is hilarious.

Once again, I have no doubt that the IRS wrote up a real pretty bloviating inditement, they're good at that. It's about all they're good at. I'm not "polishing" his reputation, just observing what the good ol us.gov likes to do.

If anybody thinks that BFL is a fraud, don't order (or cancel your order and get a refund). Most people bringing it up don't actually believe it's a fraud, but just want to drag his name through the mud. OP included.

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:58:05 AM

Huh?  Learn to read.

Ok re-read it, still reads the same! Grin

I guess it needs to be in bold-faced with flashing letters for an idiot to understand a plain English sentence.
tbd

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:01:48 AM

Once again, I have no doubt that the IRS wrote up a real pretty bloviating inditement, they're good at that. It's about all they're good at. I'm not "polishing" his reputation, just observing what the good ol us.gov likes to do.

If anybody thinks that BFL is a fraud, don't order (or cancel your order and get a refund). Most people bringing it up don't actually believe it's a fraud, but just want to drag his name through the mud. OP included.

You may want to read this part again:

Some of the money was paid out to victims in small-dollar checks that the co-schemers misrepresented to be lottery winnings. The rest of the money was paid out to the co-schemers and others for their own use. VLEISIDES and the other defendants did not buy any lottery tickets, and the vast majority of the victims lost the money they sent. The total loss from the scheme is in excess of $19 million.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:02:16 AM

Except it was the Department of Justice who indicted him.
You could read the indictment here:
http://ia600409.us.archive.org/34/items/gov.uscourts.cacd.383556/gov.uscourts.cacd.383556.8.0.pdf
But you won't.

Don't let facts derail your sad little attempt to cover up the criminal record of Sonny. Please tell us more about "stuff you read somewhere on the internets about how Sonny is a great guy".

wrenchmonkey

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

http://ia600409.us.archive.org/34/items/gov.uscourts.cacd.383556/gov.uscourts.cacd.383556.8.0.pdf
But you won't.

Don't let facts derail your sad little attempt to cover up the criminal record of Sonny. Please tell us more about "stuff you read somewhere on the internets about how Sonny is a great guy".

I never said Sonny is a "great guy". I've never met him. I said that it appears to be a witch hunt. You sure do like to distort other people's words, don't you. Go back to licking the windows, idiot.

Once again, cirtually nobody commenting actually believes that BFL is a fraud. They just have an ax to grind, and digging up dirt is the best way for them to accomplish that.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:27:28 AM

But you won't.

I never said Sonny is a "great guy". I've never met him. I said that it appears to be a witch hunt. You sure do like to distort other people's words, don't you. Go back to licking the windows, idiot.

Once again, cirtually nobody commenting actually believes that BFL is a fraud. They just have an ax to grind, and digging up dirt is the best way for them to accomplish that.

On what possible basis could you equate 5 guys convicted of a 20 million dollar mail fraud scheme that stole money from senior citizens to "a witch hunt"?
Please provide links to your evidence. I don't want to hear more of your "I read it somewhere on the internet".

Also, notifying potential investors in BFL of Sonny's conviction for fraud is not "dragging his name through the mud". Unless your name happens to be Sonny. Then I can understand why you are so upset that so many people have brought this up in threads about BFL. It would also make sense why you defend BFL no matter what the evidence against you is.

At least you haven't eaten at a 4 start restaurant.

wrenchmonkey

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:48:00 AM

But you won't.

On what possible basis could you equate 5 guys convicted of a 20 million dollar mail fraud scheme that stole money from senior citizens to "a witch hunt"?
Please provide links to your evidence. I don't want to hear more of your "I read it somewhere on the internet".

Also, notifying potential investors in BFL of Sonny's conviction for fraud is not "dragging his name through the mud". Unless your name happens to be Sonny. Then I can understand why you are so upset that so many people have brought this up in threads about BFL. It would also make sense why you defend BFL no matter what the evidence against you is.

At least you haven't eaten at a 4 start restaurant.

Eaten at a 4 star restaurant? Yes, I have, actually. No idea what that's got to do with anything, but then again, you're an imbecile.

An inditement isn't actual evidence. It's just assertions made by the prosecuting side, who (in case you don't know) often make all sorts of baseless accusations and twistings of the truth in order to make their case. Like cops who charge people with "assault" for pulling away when they grab them, or "resisting arrest" for not bleeding enough when they get their faces slammed into the pavement.

I've read through plenty of legal documents in my time, and I know damn good and well that they're usually about 90% bullshit and 10% fluff...

It's possible that the charges were actually legit, but once again, they have precious little to do with this thread. But people with an ax to grind are hell bent on spreading FUD.

Now piss off. Those windows aren't gonna lick themselves!

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:54:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181098.msg1897893#msg1897893

Inaba @ April 20, 2013, 05:06:30 PM: "BFL has given up on Bitcointalk, so don't expect any official communication from BFL here."

vs

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206304.msg2217013#msg2217013

Inaba @ May.20.2013 @ 07:02:48 PM : "7 @ 4.75"
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:09:08 AM

Eaten at a 4 star restaurant? Yes, I have, actually. No idea what that's got to do with anything, but then again, you're an imbecile.

An inditement isn't actual evidence. It's just assertions made by the prosecuting side, who (in case you don't know) often make all sorts of baseless accusations and twistings of the truth in order to make their case. Like cops who charge people with "assault" for pulling away when they grab them, or "resisting arrest" for not bleeding enough when they get their faces slammed into the pavement.

I've read through plenty of legal documents in my time, and I know damn good and well that they're usually about 90% bullshit and 10% fluff...

It's possible that the charges were actually legit, but once again, they have precious little to do with this thread. But people with an ax to grind are hell bent on spreading FUD.

Now piss off. Those windows aren't gonna lick themselves!

The 4 star restaurant line was in regards to an earlier claim by a BFL groupie that he/she had eaten at a Michelin 4 star restaurant. Are you claiming that you have eaten at a Michelin 4 star restaurant?

It is spelled indictment oh great reader of plenty legal documents.

You said the IRS indicted him. I was correcting yet another of your misrepresentations. The indictment was signed by 5 US district attorneys, including the chief of the major frauds section and the chief of the criminal division.

He was not just indicted. He was convicted and served time in prison. He had to consent to "not engage, as whole or partial owner, employee or otherwise, in any business involving loan programs, gambling or gaming activities, telemarketing activities, investment programs or any other business involving the solicitation of funds or cold-calls to customers" as a condition of his probation (which he is still on).

The criminal history of the president of BFL is very relevant to this thread. I understand you wish people would stop talking about it. It has to be inconvenient for you to have to defend someone who stole millions of dollars from thousands of retired senior citizens.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 04:46:33 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 05:06:55 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/162-sorry-i-wasnt-clear.html

We know that the claim of "ignoring the mean ones" has been verified as a lie.

---

BFL_Jody  , 05-19-2013 at 05:55 PM

A few more Jalapenos went out Saturday and a few more Jalapenos will go out Monday.

We have answered more than 1,000 emails in the last week.

I enjoy reading your comments, but I don't have time to answer them individually. I am answering emails 7 days a week as are many of my employees. We appreciate your nice comments and ignore the mean ones. We understand your frustration--we are as anxious as any of you to ship all these orders.

24 x7 = 168 hours in a week. Lets assume she only works half of those.

84 viable hours. She said "We" not "I". That means you can divide 1000 by at least 3.

Lets say 1000 emails divided by 3 Customer Service Agents. (333~ Email per rep)
Then divided by 84 viable hours of work. 333~ / 84 = 4~ per hour. One every fifteen minutes.

That is pretty low volume. I assume each one is incredibly customized and non-reptitive.

---------------------

Or, I can infer that the other 7000 email must be pretty damn negative and are ignored.

Previously the BFL reps used to say they would go through 500 per day. That was their average (self admitted) load.

Now we have Jody saying "We" (unspecified number but I assume more than 5 CS agents) are pumping out 1000 PER WEEK!

Youch...the customer service agents are probably taking a break every 5 minutes. Their productivity levels are now down by quite the margin.

Did I read somewhere that they don't work on weekends?

I am answering emails 7 days a week as are many of my employees.

If I'm mistaken, then many employees are getting overtime pay. It can't be both ways.

Back to the acorn not falling too far for the tree analogy.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/James-Ray-The-Silver-King-Houston-dead-at-66/PBuDmtPW60WSB9kDsWc3rg.cspx

He bought commercials on all stations, and full page ads in the newspapers with his plan to make all Nevadans shareholders in a silver based monetary system.

Same true for running a myriad of ads for the lottery scheme and Laissez Faire City episode, both of which Sonny was very much involved in. And now doing the same for BFL.

Houston would float grand plans for get rich schemes, but was shaky with the details. Like the time he returned to Las Vegas in June of 1980 to seek investors in a scam to gather millions of pennies.

"We are limited as far as the information we can give to the press as far as the payoff plan is concerned," Houston told a media conference. "Because the Securites and Exchange Commission are watching very carefully to every word that we say publicly."

Houston had been on the lam in Costa Rica for much of the past decade, but surrendered to authorities last year and was convicted of wire fraud in an international lottery scam.

Sonny knew Houston was on the lame.

In one of the two posts by Sonny Vleisides on this forum, he stated that he met and started working with his long lost real father (his real mother, now married to Chris Vleisides is Costa Rican) in the late 90's, which is a lie.

He moved to simply guaranteeing the ticket results on his own via re-insurance pools (US Patent application number US 2004/0058726 A1).  At some point after that <like 2005> it became clear to him that he could use a sportsbook license to clarify legality and allow his customers to bet on the outcome of a lottery without buying a lottery ticket.  So instead of "I bet the Giants win by 7", it's "I bet the NY Lottery pick 3 is 4-7-2".  He built international lottery products like this and took them to market.  I helped him.

I started webspawner.com in 1995.  It was my focus for many years.  Do a search for 'free webpages' on google.  I'm currently president of that company, not BFL.

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
WebSpawner Management Services, Inc.    admin@webspawner.com
PO Box 1225
West Plains, MO 65775
US
206.374.2415 fax: 206.374.2415

Record expires on 30-Mar-2014.
Record created on 29-Mar-1996.
Database last updated on 20-May-2013 23:45:37 EDT.

http://www.webspawner.com/aboutus/

Founded in 1996 in America's heartland, Webspawner was one of the first "build it yourself" website companies.

Another memo I didn't receive. Is America's heartland now located in Costa Rica, for that's where Sonny was when Webspawner was first envisioned and introduced.

No taxes or bureaucracy in planned libertarian paradise SUNDAY 25 JUNE 1995

The group already has 60 founding members, each of whom put up $5,000 (pounds 3,125) and a recent advertisement in the Economist yielded a flood of letters and faxes. "Some of them have been sending us unsolicited money, which is more than we asked for," said BTC, editor of the Laissez Faire City Times, the newsletter sent to every prospective founder.

What the fuck does it take to convince you BFL lovin' cocksuckers that you're being takin' for a ride?

Now, their offering up a new product you can pre-order, similar to Matthew's Elite, brought to you by the same guy who tried to spawn this on you (sometimes, you just can't make this shit up): LF City Elite Matchmaking

The above was linked from: http://www.webspawner.com/users/judithhillFAQ/

Links:
Back to Home Page
More Info about LFC Costa Rica
LFC Home Page

Details about My trip to Costa Rica

Question & Answer Format

First of all: everyone needs to understand that LFC is not inviting us to Costa Rica to try and get us to 'move' into the community there; (however, I chose to do so, and it is possible). The purpose of the trip is to expose LFC's new NET Technology to REAL PEOPLE in a fun and interesting 'focus group' format. . ... Remember that the TECHNOLOGY is what is important - when it is finally released to the world at large, 99% of the users will NOT MOVE ANYWHERE .. at least in the physical world. But they will learn how to use these tools to build a new world of privacy and wealth in the virtual 'new frontier' of Cyberspace.

Sounds to me like a sockpuppet on Sonny's webspawner website.

Not sure if the following is related to "Sonny Vleisides Investment Fund" or not, but before there was Zhou Tong's relic collector, there was...

http://www.hotfrog.com/Companies/Regency-Black-Investment-Funds

Regency Black Investment Funds
Print
Is this your business? Update now

Contact details

Address: 1601 Nw 97th Ave 101 Sjo-894, Miami, FL 33172
Tel: 506 272 4576
Fax: 506 272 1714
Website - None provided

Sure, that would be great.  The best choice would be our lead engineer in Paris, France or me.  I'm based out of Kansas City, Missouri.  Either of us would be happy to give you a quick demo when the product is ready for review.

I had a look at LinkedIn to check if the "lead engineer in Paris" happens to be a former student of mine, but I could not find anyone listing "Butterfly Labs" or "ButterflyLabs" as their company. Do they run by another name?

BF Labs, Inc.

I haven't been luckier with this one.

Try this: http://america.webtropy.com/web/Company/Regency%20Black%20Investment%20Funds/Company.aspx <link no longer works, hence quoting this post in its intirity>

Sonny
Vleisides
Regency Black Investment Funds
sonny@lfcity.com
506 272-4576
506 272-1714
"SECURITY BROKERS, DEALERS & FLOTATION COMPANIES"

lfcity is Laissez Faire City.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:54:52 AM

For starters, the charges you're referencing appear to have been little more than an IRS witch hunt. Maybe he voted Republican?  Roll Eyes

It takes a special kind of person to defend a felon convicted of scamming millions of dollars from senior citizens.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 05:05:21 AM

For starters, the charges you're referencing appear to have been little more than an IRS witch hunt. Maybe he voted Republican?  Roll Eyes

It takes a special kind of person to defend a felon convicted of scamming millions of dollars from senior citizens.

It takes a special person to not see what's been laid out in front of them, even when it's explained to them very, very, very slowly and ad infinitum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: