Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:22:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59146 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:41:44 AM

This is exactly what Josh would have said/done.
Date Registered: November 03, 2012, 11:21:57 AM
Look at this dude's post history. Had to post today in Newbie to satisfy the ability to get outta jail to shill like a big boy in our sandbox.
I'm sad to say, but if this is truly the game that BFL is playing oppose to spending their efforts on product development, then all them investors are in a rude awakening.

The smell of desperation hangs thick in the air.

yours?

Your demonstrated skills have been noted for time eternal ...good luck finding another job .

P.S Thanks for playing...Good to see that u enjoy the misfortune of others

That's an interesting conclusion to a question that I asked. You could have let me at least judge him before judging me so fiercely ? Don't you think ?

U have demontrated on sooooooooooooooooo many occasions of your modus operadi ... u are a recidivist with no chance for rehabilitation

Once a fraud u will always be one... in all parts of your life...some people change but we are talking in the low single figures of percentile ...

Usually from a long period of un-employement u may find your bottom and re-examine your life and the way that you have treated people... i doubt it...good luck with that...as u cast a sad lonely figure in who and what u represent as acceptable...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Endlessa

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:42:10 AM

Look at this dude's post history. Had to post today in Newbie to satisfy the ability to get outta jail to shill like a big boy in our sandbox.
I'm sad to say, but if this is truly the game that BFL is playing oppose to spending their efforts on product development, then all them investors are in a rude awakening.

yours?

Your demonstrated skills have been noted for time eternal ...good luck finding another job .

Well I for one don't like to revel in others' misfortune - but when someone brings dire consequences on themselves - that has to be pointed out... otherwise nothing is learned.

I think that instead of focusing totally on ones self in the "WHATS IN IT FOR ME" gen y mentality ..he chose to bring information and light onto BFL's corrupt business practices

SO yes he did himself out of some cash but also helped the comminity as a whole and maybe even stopped BFL from executeing this type of practice on many others to follow

So what have you provided to the community apart from your abuse and trolling others trying to deal with a difficult situation ??

Oh wait just like inaba u will change your alias and continue to hide from who and what u are... go back to the shadows and have a look closely to find whats in it for me mantra...you are a credit to the community and we certainly need more pple like yourself to help mainstream crypto....lol

oh yes, dear lordy *rolls on the floor and gyrates* the martyr gave his money for the many. ......
oh yes great conspiracy we call the sun.  .we shall throw rock until your do set
oh yes so many do protest. . they must be one. ..it must all be the same evil that doth pursue me through life
*sarcasm mode engaged*
. ... .your too stupid to be real. ..you must be a bot /irony
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:44:02 AM

Keep going.. it only serves to prove my point.

Dare I ask what your point is, other than shilling for Butterfly Labs ?

Can you not read?

Let me recap for XIan since your brain is too fucking retarded to carry more than one thread at a time :

There was some implication of me being a) a shill b) a noob c) someone that would disappear in 18 days or less..

I accept all of those challenges.
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:44:41 AM

yours?

That's an interesting conclusion to a question that I asked. You could have let me at least judge him before judging me so fiercely ? Don't you think ?

U have demontrated on sooooooooooooooooo many occasions of your modus operadi ... u are a recidivist with no chance for rehabilitation

Once a fraud u will always be one... in all parts of your life...some people change but we are talking in the low single figures of percentile ...

Usually from a long period of un-employement u may find your bottom and re-examine your life and the way that you have treated people... i doubt it...good luck with that...as u cast a sad lonely figure in who and what u represent as acceptable...

WHAT?

Sorry I had to edit this ..

WHAT THE FUCK ?
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:45:46 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

Nulla et massa vitae tortor condimentum vestibulum.  Cheesy

agreed k9 has a pretentious over evaluation of his contributions to any given conversation? (yay you dids latins. ..momma's so proud. .validate . . validate. . .validate. ..dead language. . .dead personality)

I feel that I put way more into any one of my posts by pasting the output of a lorem ipsum engine than int03h has put into all of his posts together.

Back onto a real conversation. I was hoping you could provide an example of a major online retailer that charges the full amount to your credit card (not just an authorization) for a pre-order.

Here is my post on the subject (sans nonsense)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207331.msg2270904#msg2270904

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:46:23 AM

yours?

omg you have discovered the secrets of reality. .you must clue the rest of us in on this new boson particle you have discovered that allows you such insight in what is
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:47:33 AM

yours?

omg you have discovered the secrets of reality. .you must clue the rest of us in on this new boson particle you have discovered that allows you such insight in what is

Look in the mirror...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:48:10 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

agreed k9 has a pretentious over evaluation of his contributions to any given conversation? (yay you dids latins. ..momma's so proud. .validate . . validate. . .validate. ..dead language. . .dead personality)

I feel that I put way more into any one of my posts by pasting the output of a lorem ipsum engine than int03h has put into all of his posts together.

Back onto a real conversation. I was hoping you could provide an example of a major online retailer that charges the full amount to your credit card (not just an authorization) for a pre-order.

omg you so demonstrated mastery of UCC we shall all bow down to your fact based discussion of reality. . . oh wait. ..you were wrong and redirected. . .well g' luck next time
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:48:48 AM

yours?

Look in the mirror...
yip yip. . .that all I got to say mother@#$#er
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:49:10 AM

oh oh oh. . .wait. . I forgot one thing. . . eat a bag of dicks

See, I don't think that helps and allows others to belay a decent answer to the fact that xian brought this upon himself...

His actions did result in his order being canceled. No one is contesting that (at least not seriously). There is really no precedent since most online retailers do not engage in the sort of activity that BFL has engaged in.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:49:19 AM

I am clearly very dumb.

You avoid the point of my conversation by deviating from it completely.

NB and PS : I have made no claims about support any party up until this point. I am merely observing behavior.
nottm28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:50:38 AM

I think that instead of focusing totally on ones self in the "WHATS IN IT FOR ME" gen y mentality ..he chose to bring information and light onto BFL's corrupt business practices

Well, despite your impenetrable choice of words, I gather your comments. He has a right to bring to the community attention, the fact that he feels aggrieved.

SO yes he did himself out of some cash but also helped the comminity as a whole and maybe even stopped BFL from executeing this type of practice on many others to follow

$15k in fact. I doubt he did any of the other things you were trying to say YipYip.

So what have you provided to the community apart from your abuse and trolling others trying to deal with a difficult situation ??

Well, I have done loads actually - for one thing I have answered your post and pointed out to anyone with an ounce of intelligence, that your points in your post are poor at best.

Oh wait just like inaba u will change your alias and continue to hide from who and what u are... go back to the shadows and have a look closely to find whats in it for me mantra...you are a credit to the community and we certainly need more pple like yourself to help mainstream crypto....lol

I do not intend to change my alias. I think the community might actually be better off with less people like you.

donations not accepted
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:51:07 AM

Can you not read?

I can read quite well in fact.

I've read enough of your shilling to know there is nothing of substance or anything approaching a rational thought coming out of you in this thread.

*adds another contestant to his ignore list*
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:52:45 AM

oh oh oh. . .wait. . I forgot one thing. . . eat a bag of dicks

See, I don't think that helps and allows others to belay a decent answer to the fact that xian brought this upon himself...

His actions did result in his order being canceled. No one is contesting that (at least not seriously). There is really no precedent since most online retailers do not engage in the sort of activity that BFL has engaged in.
oh really. ..I do believe you were debating exacly that when you brought up UCC and consumer protection. .. .try again. . .your fail.. . and yes they do. . .dear god give me a hard target. . .we had a button called "orbit" on the call center phones. . .you might as well call it FU we don't want you button after it was flagged on your account
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:53:36 AM

Can you not read?

I've read enough of your shilling to know there is nothing of substance or anything approaching a rational thought coming out of you in this thread.

What a fucking fag. And there is my judgement.

Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:54:37 AM

Can you not read?

omg Xian shall reach perfect peace the moment he no longer can receive  responses the doesn't agree with
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Well, despite your impenetrable choice of words, I gather your comments. He has a right to bring to the community attention, the fact that he feels aggrieved.

$15k in fact. I doubt he did any of the other things you were trying to say YipYip.

Well, I have done loads actually - for one thing I have answered your post and pointed out to anyone with an ounce of intelligence, that your points in your post are poor at best.

I do not intend to change my alias. I think the community might actually be better off with less people like you.

Keep denfending the most morally corrupt business I have ever come across in my life....

Keep supporting/enabling these guys and saying your are helping anyone by this behavior...

Just for the record you totally support and endorse BFL business practices up to date ??

OBJECT NOT FOUND
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:55:18 AM

You are ignoring one thing...

Are you an avalon asic owner k9quaint? - you don't have to answer but I'd be interested...

No. I do mine, but I am not currently using Avalon, ASICMiner or BFL.

I should thank BFL for sucking up all the capital that would have gone to either Avalon or ASICMiner. That capital would have been converted to hashing equipment sooner and impacted the network hash rate (and thus my profits) sooner. BFL has put money in my pocket by being so late.
Amen, I keep telling people that BFL reps are a secret fans of Avalon. They are probably just shy.

If only you actually had one PL. Am I right <wink> !?

It's well known puerto has a 60 GH/s avalon asic - he tells everyone about it - and he slags off BFL any chance he can get on any thread in the forum - correlation ?

People who put money into Avalon will probably get their chips and/or mining units. ASICMiner has also been a reliable way to convert capital into network hash rate. There is currently no evidence that I am aware of to support the contrary.

To date BFL is an unreliable way to convert your money into hash rate. Moreover, there have been a continuous series of delays which benefited all miners. To maximize their profits, every miner should encourage people looking for ASICs to order from BFL.
Finally, someone understands the cruel joke that is my Signature.
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:57:08 AM

Keep denfending the most morally corrupt business I have ever come across in my life....

Keep supporting/enabling these guys and saying your are helping anyone by this behavior...

Just for the record you totally support and endorse BFL business practices up to date ??

really? banks aren't worse? missing a time line in an optimistic proposal is so horrible that you dismiss the whole reason bitcoin exists?
Endlessa

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 12:59:06 AM

You are ignoring one thing...

Are you an avalon asic owner k9quaint? - you don't have to answer but I'd be interested...

No. I do mine, but I am not currently using Avalon, ASICMiner or BFL.

I should thank BFL for sucking up all the capital that would have gone to either Avalon or ASICMiner. That capital would have been converted to hashing equipment sooner and impacted the network hash rate (and thus my profits) sooner. BFL has put money in my pocket by being so late.
Amen, I keep telling people that BFL reps are a secret fans of Avalon. They are probably just shy.

If only you actually had one PL. Am I right <wink> !?

It's well known puerto has a 60 GH/s avalon asic - he tells everyone about it - and he slags off BFL any chance he can get on any thread in the forum - correlation ?

People who put money into Avalon will probably get their chips and/or mining units. ASICMiner has also been a reliable way to convert capital into network hash rate. There is currently no evidence that I am aware of to support the contrary.

To date BFL is an unreliable way to convert your money into hash rate. Moreover, there have been a continuous series of delays which benefited all miners. To maximize their profits, every miner should encourage people looking for ASICs to order from BFL.
Finally, someone understands the cruel joke that is my Signature.

yes self validation is altruistic . ...it's not that by the time avalon batch #3 pays the pyramid bounty they paid off. ..the blf early order units will have surpassed them. .  not at all.. .that's solid math
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: