Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59145 times)
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:02:20 AM

Wait a minute here... I am reprehensible for standing up for myself getting absolutely terrible treatment as an initial preorder customer over the last 11 months ? For enduring their COO acting completely unprofessionally on these forums and calling him on his behavior ?

I am sorry that you have such low self esteem and say "Why yes please, I would like some more un-lubed sodomy at the hands of Butterfly Labs for not being able to accurately state when my preorder will ship after waiting for 11 months of one broken promise after another."

Some of us have less tolerance for prolonged bullshit and fight for ourselves when we feel wronged.

I need to most strenuously disagree with your evaluation and you should feel ashamed that you are willing to be taken advantage of.

And here you are perpetuating the same behaviour that got you here and seeking validation ... keep on truckin big boy the hole only gets deeper.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:06:37 AM

Wait a minute here... I am reprehensible for standing up for myself getting absolutely terrible treatment as an initial preorder customer over the last 11 months ? For enduring their COO acting completely unprofessionally on these forums and calling him on his behavior ?

I am sorry that you have such low self esteem and say "Why yes please, I would like some more un-lubed sodomy at the hands of Butterfly Labs for not being able to accurately state when my preorder will ship after waiting for 11 months of one broken promise after another."

Some of us have less tolerance for prolonged bullshit and fight for ourselves when we feel wronged.

I need to most strenuously disagree with your evaluation and you should feel ashamed that you are willing to be taken advantage of.

And here you are perpetuating the same behaviour that got you here and seeking validation ... keep on truckin big boy the hole only gets deeper.

For the record

"I do not accept BFL's treatment of there customers"

"I do not accept the continuous lies and fraudulent behavior by BFL"

"I do not accept trying to silence people who have been mistreated by BFL"

What do u stand for again because i am missing your actual point in all of these discussions ??

OBJECT NOT FOUND
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:14:55 AM

For the record

What do u stand for again because i am missing your actual point in all of these discussions ??

None of your statements are based on facts. All of them are opinions. And infact all start with the word "I" .. so they are not even substantive but subjective.  That is the point.

YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:22:21 AM

For the record

None of your statements are based on facts. All of them are opinions. That is all.

....yawn... i think these are all facts....

They had a prototype in June/July/August/Sept/Oct ..yeah this is true ...or they finally have a prototype in April 2013

The many documented of you/Josh/Inaba calling his customers cocksuckers/losers the list goes on..I would class that as mistreatment of his customers

Jody holding the I will cancel your orders over peoeples heads if they start to complain..

These are all facts and not opinions ..I understand when u lie so much that all reality starts to blur and this would be hard for u to deal with

OBJECT NOT FOUND
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:35:55 AM

For the record

None of your statements are based on facts. All of them are opinions. That is all.

They had a prototype in June/July/August/Sept/Oct ..yeah this is true ...or they finally have a prototype in April 2013

The many documented of you/Josh/Inaba calling his customers cocksuckers/losers the list goes on..I would class that as mistreatment of his customers

Jody holding the I will cancel your orders over peoeples heads if they start to complain..

These are all facts and not opinions ..I understand when u lie so much that all reality starts to blur and this would be hard for u to deal with

See you don't attempt to substantiate your statements.. infact it seems to bore you .. I am sorry .. let me liven it up for you:

If it was facts it would look like this

The Sky is Blue:
No it is Red

I like Cock:
No I prefer Ass

Your Mom is a Man:
No it is my Uncle

See thats how it goes. There is no room for speculation. It is just facts.. See if you can do it .. try ..
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:38:21 AM

Sorry Xian, it seems your thread has been taken over by the sockpuppet army. Roll Eyes

int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:41:07 AM

Sorry Xian, it seems your thread has been taken over by the sockpuppet army. Roll Eyes

Sock puppets.. not real people .. he is the victim.. Okey Dokey.
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:41:19 AM

For the record

See you don't answer the question directly.

The Sky is Blue:
No it is Red

I like Cock:
No I prefer Ass

Your Mom is a Man:
No it is my Uncle

See thats how it goes. There is no room for speculation. It is just facts.. See if you can do it .. try ..

I think their treatment/behavior is all on record ...these are what are called facts

Sonnys conviction and time spent in prison for FRAUD is a fact...thats about all I have got for u in regards to this as If you want to continue to try and distort reality .....I cant help you... sorry

OBJECT NOT FOUND
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:45:25 AM

For the record

The Sky is Blue:
No it is Red

I like Cock:
No I prefer Ass

Your Mom is a Man:
No it is my Uncle

I think their treatment/behavior is all on record ...these are what are called facts

Sonnys conviction and time spent in prison for FRAUD is a fact...thats about all I have got for u in regards to this as If you want to continue to try and distort reality .....I cant help you... sorry

I THINK .. see here is the problem .. don't think .. be sure.

YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:48:21 AM

For the record

The Sky is Blue:
No it is Red

I like Cock:
No I prefer Ass

Your Mom is a Man:
No it is my Uncle

Oh josh..ur ability to try and divert from an issue is really getting played out ...why dont your deliver on your commitments or refund everybodys orders

Your days are numbered and also are the mistreatment of your customers or do u guys call  them "marks" 

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:49:20 AM

Don't worry, it's pretty obvious that's what's going on. They're only whittlng away at what's left of BFL's already horrible reputation.
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:53:21 AM

Don't worry, it's pretty obvious that's what's going on. They're only whittlng away at what's left of BFL's already horrible reputation.

What has he to worry about exactly ?

int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:54:23 AM

For the record

The Sky is Blue:
No it is Red

I like Cock:
No I prefer Ass

Your Mom is a Man:
No it is my Uncle

Oh josh..ur ability to try and divert from an issue is really getting played out ...why dont your deliver on your commitments or refund everybodys orders

Your days are numbered and also are the mistreatment of your customers or do u guys call  them "marks"  

I am flattered that you think I am Josh. Thank you.. I am printing this one out for posterity.
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:57:44 AM

What has he to worry about exactly ?

Agreed the law allows for a large amount of margin when it comes to ripping pple off and claiming it as an unsuccessful business .. so as long as you and nest of thief's  over at Big Fucking Lies dont get tooooooooooo greedy you will be fine

Totally morally corrupt..but u will be fine and living high from the large ripp off executed on this community

So Cheers and great job well done in stealing everybodys money and still staying inside the law and not the inside of a prison cell ..Sonny has taught you well and u have a bright future in the business of FRAUD

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:01:45 AM

For the record

The Sky is Blue:
No it is Red

I like Cock:
No I prefer Ass

Your Mom is a Man:
No it is my Uncle

Your days are numbered and also are the mistreatment of your customers or do u guys call  them "marks"  

I am flattered that you think I am Josh. Thank you.. I am printing this one out for posterity.

You do that ... while you are at the printer why dont you print out every oustanding order and just look at them for a while

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:05:30 AM

I just got a new Raspberry PI and a PIPLUS I/O board

I am really keen to start programming it ..so I will have to leave u for now

I will be back another day to make sure that BFL are held to account for their actions Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:08:38 AM

There are many victims of Sonny Vleisides and his merry band of crooks. BFL is just now managing to ship a few Jalapeno v0.5's to people that ordered in June of 2012, despite the numerous assurance that BFL had honest abe "scheduled shipments" several times over the past 11 months. The lies are too numerous to count.

None of these newbie accounts defending BFL are even old enough to have been created back when BFL's COO Inblahblah was attacking Tom of BTCFPGA for being too vague about his power specs and insisting that BFL's were solid. Specs that were obviously never measured as BFL had zero chips, by their own admission. That, like nearly everything else Josh Zerlan says turned out to not be true. That supposedly solid power spec of 1w/Gh/s was just more fairy dust nonsense designed to suck the life out of BFL's legitimate competition and trap pre-order funds into a constantly evolving pyramid scam of orders.

Tom has a scammer tag for failure to deliver & deceit, Josh's is long long overdue.

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:15:11 AM

It sure is a shit-show, huh ?
int03h

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:16:06 AM

There are many victims of Sonny Vleisides and his merry band of crooks. BFL is just now managing to ship a few Jalapeno v0.5's to people that ordered in June of 2012, despite the numerous assurance that BFL had honest abe "scheduled shipments" several times over the past 11 months. The lies are too numerous to count.

None of these newbie accounts defending BFL are even old enough to have been created back when BFL's COO Inblahblah was attacking Tom of BTCFPGA for being too vague about his power specs and insisting that BFL's were solid. Specs that were obviously never measured as BFL had zero chips, by their own admission. That, like nearly everything else Josh Zerlan says turned out to not be true. That supposedly solid power spec of 1w/Gh/s was just more fairy dust nonsense designed to suck the life out of BFL's legitimate competition and trap pre-order funds into a constantly evolving pyramid scam of orders.

Tom has a scammer tag for failure to deliver & deceit, Josh's is long long overdue.

Look at my account creation date.. you fucking idiot. Just because I decided to call you lot a bunch of names now doesn't mean I am any less worthy. I could easily scream persecution .. but I won't because I am not a fag like Xian.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:19:52 AM

Look at my account creation date.. you fucking idiot. Just because I decided to call you lot a bunch of names now doesn't mean I am any less worthy. I could easily scream persecution .. but I won't because I am not a fag like Xian.

That's not what it looks like to the rest of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: