Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:55:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59145 times)
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:25:26 PM

ok here's what I found so far and hope to help everybody understand what their rights as a consumer are:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217036.new#new

drlukacs ty for your offer to moderate it for me Smiley you are an awesome person Smiley

Well IF I was STILL an existing customer of BFL I would cancel my order NOW! or buy another product to be able to gauge an expected consideration of loss through BFL's inability to deliver.

I think that is what I got from that marathon or reading I just did. Good job on the post for that work.

Cancel now, when they are on the cusp of delivering. Sounds like a good plan

They have been on the cusp of delivering for almost a year.   Cheesy 

Look at how brainwashed you are.  "But this time it's different.." lol... sucker.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:51:35 PM

ok here's what I found so far and hope to help everybody understand what their rights as a consumer are:

drlukacs ty for your offer to moderate it for me Smiley you are an awesome person Smiley

Well IF I was STILL an existing customer of BFL I would cancel my order NOW! or buy another product to be able to gauge an expected consideration of loss through BFL's inability to deliver.

I think that is what I got from that marathon or reading I just did. Good job on the post for that work.

Cancel now, when they are on the cusp of delivering. Sounds like a good plan - I bet you have no ulterior motives in your most saged advice.

I for one have ABSOLUTELY no intention of cancelling. Watching you guys thrashing around like drowning rats has convinced me that all of this is a deliberate campaign to make as much noise as possible to distract people from throwing down their money on black and waiting for the wheel to finish spinning. As the wheel slows and the balls bounces less its funny how the volume has increased.

Day 3 - 15 left ... time to articulate that bet k9taint - my 10 BTC are waiting. And YipYap thanks for your PM. As indicated you have a few hours to "out" me.. with verification. Get on it. Chop Chop. Tick Tock. . etc

Nobody cares about your self apointed bet drop kick

Day 3 of showing what a moron u are once again...

For peopel who have been around more than 5 mins do u know how stupid u sound .."on the cusp of delivering" ...lol

What was the delay this time "Mosfets" ... 4 months ago its was "bumping the clock buffers "

Yeah tick tock on suck it oclock ...keep up with your never ending stream of vile rubbish that spews forth from your mouth about Big Fucking Lies

...yawn

OBJECT NOT FOUND
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:53:40 PM

blah blah blah noob.. blah blah blah josh .. blah blah blah shill .. blah blah blah sock puppet.. blah blah blah astro turf .. blah blah blah obviously Mr Obvious being obvious ..

You guys need a new repertoire.. Really.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:56:21 PM

blah blah blah noob.. blah blah blah josh .. blah blah blah shill .. blah blah blah sock puppet..

I was on the fence about where all this was going in this thread...but *THIS* post won me over!

So pro!

blah blah blah astro turf .. blah blah blah obviously Mr Obvious being obvious ..

...and THEN you made additional pro comments! Shocked

int03h

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:59:43 PM

I am sorry I missed your point

Yep. I don't expect you to understand anything.

Over under on when int03h vanishes into the setting sun: 18 days.

I'll take the under  Grin

You want to bet on that?

<EDIT> I don't understand because you don't make any fucking sense..  

Go put a bet on a bitcoin betting site. I don't do anything without escrow that involves people who only have posts dated from today.  Cheesy
Of course I don't make sense to you. Nothing I type will ever make sense to you.

Let us first discuss the terms since I am not really clear on what it is you were implying.. (NOTE IT IS YOU THAT IS SAYING IT .. NOT ME )
But I see there is a bet here somewhere .. please articulate it as best you can.. I am happy to put up 10BTC..

This reposted for YipYap since his ADD seems to be fucking with his short term memory . It is not self appointed it was a direct challenge.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:02:38 PM

blah blah blah noob.. blah blah blah josh .. blah blah blah shill .. blah blah blah sock puppet..

I was on the fence about where all this was going in this thread...but *THIS* post won me over!

So pro!

blah blah blah astro turf .. blah blah blah obviously Mr Obvious being obvious ..

lol You gotta laugh sometimes. Hey we should just welcome everyone here to the asylum!
int03h

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:05:10 PM

So pro!

lol You gotta laugh sometimes. Hey we should just welcome everyone here to the asylum!

So I am pro. Awesome. I thought I was Noob ..

Interesting approach.
YipYip

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:05:16 PM

blah blah blah noob.. blah blah blah josh .. blah blah blah shill .. blah blah blah sock puppet.. blah blah blah astro turf .. blah blah blah obviously Mr Obvious being obvious ..

Good to see you are confronting the issues with your talent, keen intellect and use of the English language

Keep going...once gain u will be gone in a day, couple of weeks and another sock puppet will take your place...we will all still be here wondering when they will deliver and the latest round of excuses of lies and scams being executed on our community by BFL

Tick Tock on Suck it Oclock...... time for Big Fucking Lies to be no more in about 4-6 weeks..lets see where u are then hamster boy..me thinks no where to be found

...lol ..yawn

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:07:55 PM

You want to bet on that?

Go put a bet on a bitcoin betting site. I don't do anything without escrow that involves people who only have posts dated from today.  Cheesy
Of course I don't make sense to you. Nothing I type will ever make sense to you.

Let us first discuss the terms since I am not really clear on what it is you were implying.. (NOTE IT IS YOU THAT IS SAYING IT .. NOT ME )
But I see there is a bet here somewhere .. please articulate it as best you can.. I am happy to put up 10BTC..

This reposted for YipYap since his ADD seems to be fucking with his short term memory . It is not self appointed it was a direct challenge.

I dont care about your felt self importance about who,what ,when or how u r ......it is pretty irrelevant to this discussion

I am really only interested in why u are defending these guys and the motives behind this

SO explain that to me ??

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:10:20 PM

So pro!

Interesting approach.

I think your posts explain that u r an angry lonely teenage boy.....

OBJECT NOT FOUND
kidgorgeous

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:22:54 PM

If anyones curious, BFL also canceled my order after sending a demand letter asking for answers. Frankly if a company is only willing to respond to people who complain by canceling their orders after holding their money for a year then they can't be considered to honest or reputable. I'm glad they gave me a refund and I hope they continue to fail. I urge anyone with a recent or not so recent order to get a refund. Their actions are unconscionable and anyone placing an order today won't see anything for a VERY long time.

1KHxCRniFNmS7ChiPqaewmokuCABk2PRQn
YipYip

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:27:56 PM

If anyones curious, BFL also canceled my order after sending a demand letter asking for answers. Frankly if a company is only willing to respond to people who complain by canceling their orders after holding their money for a year then they can't be considered to honest or reputable. I'm glad they gave me a refund and I hope they continue to fail. I urge anyone with a recent or not so recent order to get a refund. Their actions are unconscionable and anyone placing an order today won't see anything for a VERY long time.

The writing is on the wall for these frauds....I think u will be happy to have gotten out early

They will go down shortly taking a lot of people's money with them...400,000 Avalon chips hitting the market in 12 weeks will kill them !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:33:26 PM

Can you provide proof ? That's incredible !
int03h

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:29:29 PM

So pro!

Interesting approach.

I think your posts explain that u r an angry lonely teenage boy.....

Wrong again. Keep going .. your idiocy is starting to show through the thin veneer of rage/anger and prejudice.
int03h

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:37:38 PM

You want to bet on that?

I dont care about your felt self importance about who,what ,when or how u r ......it is pretty irrelevant to this discussion

I am really only interested in why u are defending these guys and the motives behind this

SO explain that to me ??

1) saying you don't care means you do.. the more you say you don't the more you do;  
2) You are the one "creating" my delusions of grandeur by validating my existence;
3) What are your motives ?
4) Why do I need to explain anything to you since you have insulted me in numerous ways;
5) Whatever I say you are going to come back with your usual repertoire of insults including, noob, shill, astro-turf(?) etc etc etc etc
6) Feel free to not copy and paste what you wish so that the full picture is not clear in your response;
7) Pretend to have the attention span of a squirrell;
8 ) Because I can and I want to.
9) Because I think this whole thread is pointless and thereby a great place to waste my time.

Feel free to continue your attacks.. I doubt any reason will come from this.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:50:32 PM

Cancel now, when they are on the cusp of delivering. Sounds like a good plan - I bet you have no ulterior motives in your most saged advice.

I for one have ABSOLUTELY no intention of cancelling. Watching you guys thrashing around like drowning rats has convinced me that all of this is a deliberate campaign to make as much noise as possible to distract people from throwing down their money on black and waiting for the wheel to finish spinning. As the wheel slows and the balls bounces less its funny how the volume has increased.

Day 3 - 15 left ... time to articulate that bet k9taint - my 10 BTC are waiting. And YipYap thanks for your PM. As indicated you have a few hours to "out" me.. with verification. Get on it. Chop Chop. Tick Tock. . etc

Hopefully, someday, you realize that for a company to satisfy their order queue.....

.....Wait for the bombshell....

....They have to ship out faster than they receive the orders over a given time span.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:53:38 PM

If it took them 11 months to accumulate their current order queue. Then, for them to catch up and clear it out they would need to satisfy orders at a faster clip than they received them.

If they received on average 200 orders for every day for 11 months. Then they must ship out 201 orders for every day for the next 11 months.

Question: Do you currently see this happening?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:56:43 PM

What I currently see is that they are:
--Shipping out their (I think) least popular product at a very slow clip. Certainly slower than they received the orders.

--Have yet to begin shipping out their most popular product line (the Single SC and Little Single).

--Have many months of orders in a backlog and haven't a hope in hell of exceeding their intake. (In my opinion)

Edit: Unless they exceed their intake speed for orders in a given period of time...they will perpetually never be able to catch up to current orders placed just today...in any reasonable time frame.

They aren't even telling anyone what the status of the bulk wafers are.

I'll give you a hint, the silence from BFL over the last two months on any details is probably NOT because they don't have any updates. It's probably because the truth of the matter is INCONVENIENT.

Right now everyone (BFL customers) are high on fumes of a few measly orders being shipped on the (I think) least popular line of products which means it is the smallest order queue.

There is so much spin going on at BFL labs in the way they even release ongoing developments that they could probably start a centrifuge center. (In my opinion.)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:14:38 PM

Lets say I took in 4000 orders from June 23rd, 2012.

200 Jally's
800 Little Singles
2998 Singles
2 Minirigs.

Lets say the current date is April 1st 2013. Okay? Good.

Then lets say I ship out 2 Jally's on April 1st 2013. Great.
Then lets say I ship out 35 Jally's on April 23rd 2013. Yippee!
Then lets say I ship out 100 Jally's on May 23rd 2013. Excellent.

Problem. See above, most of my queue hasn't even been executed. It took me the better part of two months to clear out 1 week of received orders [for Jallys only] from 1 year ago....SIGH.

What if I ordered a Jally a whole month after the initial orders being received....well damn...at the current clip of speed...It will take about...<calculates an approximation>...TOO LONG. LOL (On the order of about 2 months to execute every 1 week of received orders = 8 months)

Thats not even talking about the most popular line of products. Yikes. Unless Jody starts blogging about 1000+ orders going out each day, the order queue will never be cleared out anytime soon.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:19:38 PM

If it took them 11 months to accumulate their current order queue. Then, for them to catch up and clear it out they would need to satisfy orders at a faster clip than they received them.

If they received on average 200 orders for every day for 11 months. Then they must ship out 201 orders for every day for the next 11 months.

Question: Do you currently see this happening?
Stop scaring the BFL customers. You do realize they're holding on by a thread. Such logic can be like telling a 5 year old there is no Santa. Have you ever see that happen?

jokes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: