Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

is it legal to use other game avatar like that (assasins creed character) .. ?

I read that Playkey have partnerships with Ubisoft, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, Codemasters and Plug In Digital.

Assassin's Creed is developed and published by Ubisoft.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/21/playkey-raises-2-8m-to-fund-its-us-expansion/
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

Nice project, I will follow this.

I am currently every time disappointed to not be able to play the newest or newer games, and if I can, just in horrible resolution without good textures etc. As I am not into daily gaming currently because of lack of time, I also don't want to buy myself a new pc just for this. So maybe Playkey could be the missing link for this problem Cheesy

Before I dig deeper into the project, can you tell me what internet connection is needed to be able to play games from your cloud service?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

I read that Playkey have partnerships with Ubisoft, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, Codemasters and Plug In Digital.

Damn, it is a big partnership. I haven't seen it when I first checked it but with that, we can be looking the next big thing.

By the way, i thought the same about using assassins creed avatar will be a problem. Never think that they made a partnership with it. Because we are talking about ubisoft not just an indie game developer.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:38:28 PM

That's pretty impressive to have garnered support from those big-name gaming companies. It's a testament to Playkey's promising potential.
For us potential investors, this is a very good sign that we are looking at the right project to invest in.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:43:50 PM

Playkey Cloud game technology allows you to play games immediately without having to download and install.
This is a good way to reduce the consumption of notebook hard disk space, landing can play.
Do not know whether the game can keep smooth play Roll Eyes

I think there is a company called Utomik that attempts to do something similar to that.

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/utomik-game-streaming

Utomik instead downloads a bite-size chunk of the actual game to your computer, via its client, and lets you start playing. The rest of the game is then streamed in further chunks as needed. It promises "the real game, unchanged and 100 percent original quality". As the game is on your computer rather than in the cloud, it should all be lag-free, a problem that plagued earlier players in the game streaming sector. Of course that does mean you have to have a computer decent enough to run it.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:23 PM

Very nice concept, I’m really happy to see crypto about gaming, its a big business and decentralisation is a big target for gaming, play to top rated game on streaming on a platform anywhere your are is really the future of gaming. Gamer will adopt that system in the future, playkey has really a big potential.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

Playkey is working with recognizable gaming corporations such as Ubisoft, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, Codemasters and Plug In Digital to smooth out the transition process of running game sessions on their services, as well as continuing support for multiplayer elements and cloud saves.

hm.. its means, hat they already have parthnership with all this company? Or only planning working with them?
This is the most gigants in gaming industry...  Shocked
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:07:49 PM

OMG that's the future I have waited so long  to play new high-end games with my low budget PC.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

Playkey is working with recognizable gaming corporations such as Ubisoft, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, Codemasters and Plug In Digital to smooth out the transition process of running game sessions on their services, as well as continuing support for multiplayer elements and cloud saves.

hm.. its means, hat they already have parthnership with all this company? Or only planning working with them?

My guess is they still working on a partnership. If the partnership was already intact,  the ICO will have more traction than it currently has. Also this are giants in the gaming industry, doubt they will form partnership with a company that hasn't proven itself yet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

don't you think Ethereum smart contracts is too slow for a game mechanics ?
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:15:27 PM

don't you think Ethereum smart contracts is too slow for a game mechanics ?

Don't you think input lag would be horrendous if this project even comes to some fruition? They keep posting that they've won awards but no code has been shown as of yet, all we got is fancy marketing and empty promises, oh and awards, don't forget the awards. I'll have an award ceremony for coins that received most awards I'll be sure to award playkey.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

My guess is they still working on a partnership. If the partnership was already intact,  the ICO will have more traction than it currently has. Also this are giants in the gaming industry, doubt they will form partnership with a company that hasn't proven itself yet.

if you check their streaming site, they already have a service going and a quite a few games to choose from. I think these partnerships are already made.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

really? it will be good starting project.
all company that has partnered are big company.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:36:03 PM

I seen 3 people on the 1-st page. One of them - CEO on Ubisoft.
But I can not understand, who is this? They advisors may be?  Huh
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:41:32 PM

I was just about to read the whitepaper and stumbled already over the front page  Smiley. It says presale Sep 26 - Oct 25. So, is presale already running? Can't see counter or anything on their webiste.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
John Nash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

Has anyone tried to play game using Playkey cloud service? It depends on the location or is there no difference? Maybe there are still some details? Thanks for the answers.

Hi, I played Playkey cloud gaming at playkey.net. It works amazing, but of course it depends on your location. Right now Playkey works in Europe, CIS and East Coast US. With decentralized infrastructure there will be servers in every big city around the world.
John Nash

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:04:12 PM

After reading the whitepaper and visiting the site , I'm still not clear on the relationship between the miner and the gamer. so the miner provides the processing power in the system right? then who hosts the game files? will it be your servers? if so why then is the mining power necessary?

Other than that this looks good.

Miner will host games and run a game on his machine.
There will be only matching servers from Foundation to find best connections between a user and a miner.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

This project has an interesting concept, it seems that PLAYKEY really has a team of professionals
I will follow this topic and its updates
John Nash

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:11:44 PM

Well, guys, do you know that Playkey received 2.8 million from the Russian Fund? I think it's great that the project has support throughout the world, it will clearly be successful.
this is probably the second gamecredits..very promissing deal

Project looks interesting. But I have some questions to the team regarding business aspects as I can't judge their ICO technology-wise.

You recently got investments from a Russian government-backed fund IIDF (http://theheureka.com/russian-government-launches-200-million-seed-fund). Did you raise this Round in order to finance your Playkey ICO?

If Yes: As an investor I see risks in Russian government backed ICO. At least this combination looks strange especially in spotlight of anti-Russian trend in mass media.
If No: If you finance your ICO with Russian government money without crisp arrangement of ICO plans in shareholders agreement, could we potentially expect any lawsuits raised by IIDF?

Could you please make it clear for me.

The answer is No. IIDF invested in Playkey as a developer of technology and service provider. They see potential of decentralization of the current solution and agreed on running an ICO. Current company will be a part of one of the largest gaming project.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

That's pretty awesome they already have big partnerships! It already puts Playkey ahead of other gaming ICOs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: