Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

240$ a year is really cheap if I compare it to what I spend on steam. I often buy games in a sale without ever playing them.

I think hardcore gamers will not use this platform.
The average gamers like me that plays once a week or a couple of times a month then the cheap package is enough. There are a lot of gamers like me out there Smiley. If you see the userbase they now have at playkey.net is proof that this will be succes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

I've just tried this out with my obsolete computer and must admit I'm impressed.

Such a good option for users those computer barely handle multitasking on operating system.
Might even consider to order subscription but I find prices to be a little high.

This looks great! Do you know what your ping was? How fast is your internet? Did you check the CPU/RAM use of your PC in taskmanager while playing?

ok, wow, this is damn impressive. low budged system and it runs like a charm???

need more info please T_T"
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:06:50 PM

I ran it on an old laptop with 4GB of RAM and the i5 M560 works very fast! In demo, the resolution is only 1280x720 but the control response is instantaneous, just as if the game was started locally.

It's really impressive. These are medium settings? What is your internet speed

I put out high quality, but it's at such a small resolution that almost does not affect the image. The speed of the Internet greatly influences. Management is excellent, but sometimes the image does not have time to load, squares are obtained. This is at speeds up to 70 mbps. On the site, it's recommended to connect via cable, but I'm through wi-fi.
The Witcher requires at least 6GB of RAM, of course it will start at 4GB, but not more than 12-15fps, but here it was not less than 40 fps. At a good speed, you can play comfortably at maximum quality.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

I ran it on an old laptop with 4GB of RAM and the i5 M560 works very fast! In demo, the resolution is only 1280x720 but the control response is instantaneous, just as if the game was started locally.

So the input lag is unnoticeable to you? How is that even physically possible? Maybe it depends on the type of game, some game genres are more forgiving to input lag. Try a fighting game Smiley
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

I would not like to invest money in a new computer now. But I would like to play in my favorite games. So for me this is a great solution
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

It's really impressive. These are medium settings? What is your internet speed

I put out high quality, but it's at such a small resolution that almost does not affect the image. The speed of the Internet greatly influences. Management is excellent, but sometimes the image does not have time to load, squares are obtained. This is at speeds up to 70 mbps. On the site, it's recommended to connect via cable, but I'm through wi-fi.
wi-fi as far as I know, laptops are limited to 54 Mbit, although in most cases this speed should be enough.
PLAYKEY platform offers a good solution, it will be very useful
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:01:19 PM

Just checked the demo and it's quite impressive.Now I am looking forward to the ICO.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

Your screenshots are really impressive! I thoyht that my computer for games would never be useful, but playkey changes the reality
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

Your screenshots are really impressive! I thoyht that my computer for games would never be useful, but playkey changes the reality

that's the concept, to be able to play without having an expensive gaming rig. there are other platforms as well, but none on the blockchain.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

I would not like to invest money in a new computer now. But I would like to play in my favorite games. So for me this is a great solution

With cloud gaming we can play as we need only and that would be more economical compared if we bought a brand new device just to be able to play the recent games.
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

I wonder what future income will be for miners. Maybe a large number of miners will move to this platform
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

With cloud gaming we can play as we need only and that would be more economical compared if we bought a brand new device just to be able to play the recent games.

This is the right decision, since sometimes the game is not worth investing in a computer

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:54:28 PM

I've just tried this out with my obsolete computer and must admit I'm impressed.

Such a good option for users those computer barely handle multitasking on operating system.
Might even consider to order subscription but I find prices to be a little high.

https://www.upload.ee/image/7555738/PC.png
https://www.upload.ee/image/7555732/2017-10-14_01_34_50-Susteem.png

Cool man.  Is this DOOM? Could your pc run this game without playkey? Was it fairly smooth?

What's your internet speed?

And how much do they charge?
You can see all of the tariffs here : https://playkey.net/en/steps/payment/
You can register first for free.
Thanks!

12$ - 20$ a month depending on video quality. X 12 months  up to 240$ a year.

I guess if you are a full time gamer u will have a great rig, and you won't save as much money wise.

But it is brilliant when you only wanna play for a weekend 10$ (a week), no need to buy, install & download games either!

I think I might use it in the future, when I get the gaming fever again.
Youre welcome, but seriously? i thought we still need to buy the game in steam, especially for games that can be played online, due to the account that will be used is our steam account (like dota 2).

12-20$ isn't reall much if you can get access to all the games out there. If you compare for example buying one or two brand new games could be up to around 100$ or something for two games and as I am working on a mac this could be really a great investment to finally be able to play new games Cheesy
240$ a year is really cheap if I compare it to what I spend on steam. I often buy games in a sale without ever playing them.

But you do need to buy the games before you can play them on Playkey, right?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:58:17 PM

Cool man.  Is this DOOM? Could your pc run this game without playkey? Was it fairly smooth?

Thanks!

I guess if you are a full time gamer u will have a great rig, and you won't save as much money wise.

But it is brilliant when you only wanna play for a weekend 10$ (a week), no need to buy, install & download games either!

Youre welcome, but seriously? i thought we still need to buy the game in steam, especially for games that can be played online, due to the account that will be used is our steam account (like dota 2).

12-20$ isn't reall much if you can get access to all the games out there. If you compare for example buying one or two brand new games could be up to around 100$ or something for two games and as I am working on a mac this could be really a great investment to finally be able to play new games Cheesy

Naturally, it says right there when you want to play something: "You need to own this game on Steam"
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

I also think that playkey will have competitive price, when we see the price of a computer to play, playkey will work very well in the gamer community. Even if you need to buy the game on steam, you would be able to play everywhere for a cheap price instead of buying a computer for gaming.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

Thanks!

yeah $240 is nothing. thats only 4 console games and i know plenty of gamers that buy that with one stop to the game store

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:55:19 PM

Thanks!

Naturally, it says right there when you want to play something: "You need to own this game on Steam"

Well that's not 100% correct.

It says  = You need to own this game on Steam or on Playkey .. in some cases it says 'own this game on Rockstar or on Playkey

Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:55:29 PM

After reading the whitepaper and visiting the site , I'm still not clear on the relationship between the miner and the gamer. so the miner provides the processing power in the system right? then who hosts the game files? will it be your servers? if so why then is the mining power necessary?

Other than that this looks good.

Miner will host games and run a game on his machine.
There will be only matching servers from Foundation to find best connections between a user and a miner.

But wouldn't there be problems with low ping. Is it guaranteed that miners will provide a fast ping?

Maybe the system should check the ping or for games system will select miners that are closest to the user.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:01:00 PM

Thanks!

Well that's not 100% correct.

It says  = You need to own this game on Steam or on Playkey .. in some cases it says 'own this game on Rockstar or on Playkey

So you still have to own the game. From the other posts it sounded like you only need to pay the $240/year for playkey and then you have access to all games and don't need to buy them on steam or somewhere similar anymore.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:47:20 PM

that's the concept, to be able to play without having an expensive gaming rig. there are other platforms as well, but none on the blockchain.
The technology of blockchain is another level, this is the future, who will first use the technology that will win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: