Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:48:58 AM

There were few people when I joined to the signature. But now the interest to the both signature and subject has increased. I guess the project will collect lots of money. I'm happy about that in a way. Actually crowd reveals confidence in the project. I hope i will join to the ICO too.

Yes, quite a few back then. But the number of people suddenly increased due to the great advertising techniques of the developers. Which covered the internet. From signature campaigns, social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, telegram amd etc. To blogs and a whole lot more. Utrust surely has to have a one hell of a team to have pulled off something like this. Kudos for the blood and sweat that the developers poured into this project.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:54:33 AM

after ico ,i think If UTRUST  follows the road map closely, it will eventually will listing to major exchanges ,look like bittrex and polo .

No doubt about that. If all the people in this project( the developing team amd the people under them) stay the way they are with this project, there really is nothing that i know of that can hinder this project from reaching great success. It will only be a matter of time and effort till they reach the biggest exchanges out there.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

They already closed bounty campaign. But there are many people already joined. I joined to late, but hope I ll receive some rewards too  Roll Eyes
ANd also Ill invest some money here  Smiley
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

I invested both in MTH and UTrust and i think both project will succeed and will make good profit. But both project's investors need to be really so patient because their roadmap is too long. 

True UTRUST is a long term investment, the change will not happen from one day to the other. But from what i see is worth the risk and the waiting

If utrust is truly aiming to be the PayPal of crypto its a long hold for sure. Just look up the stock prices of PayPal

i did. stock price went up 220% over the past 2 years. that's like 2 months in crypto Smiley)

Ofcourse no stock prices compare to crypto. But Paypal vs SP500 is crushing, so uTrust vs Average crypto, what can they do? Cheesy
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:11:03 AM

after ico ,i think If UTRUST  follows the road map closely, it will eventually will listing to major exchanges ,look like bittrex and polo .

No doubt about that. If all the people in this project( the developing team amd the people under them) stay the way they are with this project, there really is nothing that i know of that can hinder this project from reaching great success. It will only be a matter of time and effort till they reach the biggest exchanges out there.

I dont know why, but I have the same ideas about the project in the long term as you do. Must be the name Smiley I think the roadmap is very promising and the team very professional from what I have seen in the videos on youtube.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:15:20 AM

I wonder how far they will go with adding different altcoins as a payment option. Will they leave them on the list no matter how popular they will be on the platform, or will they remove it if there wont be much traction.

They will go probably the farthest away they can. That i can assure you. Clearly, in a project like this(utrust), having a lot of variety altcoins is a must. Because people want  a wide number of choices or options that can benefit everyone. Because not everyone uses the same altcoins. So i think it is just right to assume that rhey will add as much as they can.
And for how long will they be using every altcoin added to the list? Honestly I do not know. But i think as long as it is still being used,  they will not remove it.

I think their choice of altcoins depends on various aspects, such as volume, transaction fee, community's preference.

I assume they will go by a mix out of volume etc. like the top coins and hopefully something like community vote. They could add some coins for example every two months or so, and let the community decide which they would favor out of for example 4 or 5 different top coins.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

I invested both in MTH and UTrust and i think both project will succeed and will make good profit. But both project's investors need to be really so patient because their roadmap is too long. 

True UTRUST is a long term investment, the change will not happen from one day to the other. But from what i see is worth the risk and the waiting

If utrust is truly aiming to be the PayPal of crypto its a long hold for sure. Just look up the stock prices of PayPal

i did. stock price went up 220% over the past 2 years. that's like 2 months in crypto Smiley)

It is sometimes 1 day in crypto but sometimes never in crypto. You can't compare it like that. There is too many projects never reach again their release price.

%220 is an amazing number for anything in two years. And crypto is a high-risk high-profit market, paypal is not like that. Earning this with low risk is an amazing result for shareholders.
The question is how long paypal will survive against all those blockchain projects which are superior in a lot of aspects.

raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

Ofcourse no stock prices compare to crypto. But Paypal vs SP500 is crushing, so uTrust vs Average crypto, what can they do? Cheesy

not sure if i got your hint right. sp500 grew by "just" about 37% over the past 2 years, compared to paypal's 120% (sorry 220 was wrong).

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:19:22 AM

I invested UTrust and i think it will succeed and will make good profit for me long-term i need to be really so patient because its roadmap is too long.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

I wonder how far they will go with adding different altcoins as a payment option. Will they leave them on the list no matter how popular they will be on the platform, or will they remove it if there wont be much traction.

They will go probably the farthest away they can. That i can assure you. Clearly, in a project like this(utrust), having a lot of variety altcoins is a must. Because people want  a wide number of choices or options that can benefit everyone. Because not everyone uses the same altcoins. So i think it is just right to assume that rhey will add as much as they can.
And for how long will they be using every altcoin added to the list? Honestly I do not know. But i think as long as it is still being used,  they will not remove it.

I think their choice of altcoins depends on various aspects, such as volume, transaction fee, community's preference.

I assume they will go by a mix out of volume etc. like the top coins and hopefully something like community vote. They could add some coins for example every two months or so, and let the community decide which they would favor out of for example 4 or 5 different top coins.

4-5 top coins this is not enough. I myself can exchange coins in exchange for fiat money and pay the seller. Why do I need UTRUST then? Need many more types of crypto currency, which you can pay through UTRUST. Of course, it will create difficulties for them, but there is no easy way. Although there is one easy way - after the ICO tell investors goodbye. This is unlikely. We will see how events will develop in the near future.
cryptoriches13

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

4-5 top coins this is not enough. I myself can exchange coins in exchange for fiat money and pay the seller. Why do I need UTRUST then? Need many more types of crypto currency, which you can pay through UTRUST. Of course, it will create difficulties for them, but there is no easy way. Although there is one easy way - after the ICO tell investors goodbye. This is unlikely. We will see how events will develop in the near future.

Are you insinuating that there's a risk of this project being a scam or redundant? Utrust is needed because it makes the process of exchanging coins for fiat to pay a seller so much simpler.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:37:45 AM

It is sometimes 1 day in crypto but sometimes never in crypto. You can't compare it like that. There is too many projects never reach again their release price.

%220 is an amazing number for anything in two years. And crypto is a high-risk high-profit market, paypal is not like that. Earning this with low risk is an amazing result for shareholders.
The question is how long paypal will survive against all those blockchain projects which are superior in a lot of aspects.

Paypal is too big to not survive. The question is how long will it take Paypal to buy Utrust Smiley

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

You would add BTC? I don't know, for micropayments is useless, miners fees are too high! For example I think verge xvg is great for payments but it's number 81 right now on coinmarketcap, so I think community choice would be the best way

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

You would add BTC? I don't know, for micropayments is useless, miners fees are too high! For example I think verge xvg is great for payments but it's number 81 right now on coinmarketcap, so I think community choice would be the best way

the more the merrier in my opinion. it would also serve to boost the popularity of certain tokens.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

not sure if i got your hint right. sp500 grew by "just" about 37% over the past 2 years, compared to paypal's 120% (sorry 220 was wrong).

So what i mean is Paypal is outperforming sp500 by alot. Thats why paypal crushes SP500. Im speculating if uTrust can do the same vs other crypto
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:11:11 PM

Yes l also think that have the possibility tu use a lot of different coin and token is great for Utrust. You will be able to reach more people if you allow a lot of coin, and Utrust will do it. UTRUST can really become a big platform for online payment, even the biggest in crypto world.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:33:43 PM

Yes l also think that have the possibility tu use a lot of different coin and token is great for Utrust. You will be able to reach more people if you allow a lot of coin, and Utrust will do it. UTRUST can really become a big platform for online payment, even the biggest in crypto world.

Exactly more the number of coins supported more will be the reach.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:34:30 PM

I would definitely add Bitcoin. It's THE cryptocurrency and a payment option without BTC wouldn't feel right, even if I understand your point with the high transaction/miner fees.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

This project will definitely be the focus of the ICO. hopefully the development will provide more accurate information for investors to participate in this project.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:48:00 PM

So what i mean is Paypal is outperforming sp500 by alot. Thats why paypal crushes SP500. Im speculating if uTrust can do the same vs other crypto

I hope it will. At least they will burn lots of tokens in process. Even market cap stays the same, utrust token will get some value.

Actually, because of they will burn approximately 50m tokens every year it makes utrust very promising token in long term.

Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: