Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:52:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313899 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

What if i want to purchase online using only fiat currency but i want to use Utrust as my payment platform because i want the benefits that they give, will utrust accept any credit/visa card i use to pay my purchases?

I'm sure they will. one of the goals of the project is to make crypto payments mainstream. that includes using fiat in both buying and selling.
The project have a clear road map, in my opinion why use fiat if you can use different kind of token, you can always buy token on the exchange and deposit it to your Utrust account, if they are going to implement topping up a Utrust acc. with credit/visa then this platform is gonna be huge.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

What if i want to purchase online using only fiat currency but i want to use Utrust as my payment platform because i want the benefits that they give, will utrust accept any credit/visa card i use to pay my purchases?

I'm sure they will. one of the goals of the project is to make crypto payments mainstream. that includes using fiat in both buying and selling.
The project have a clear road map, in my opinion why use fiat if you can use different kind of token, you can always buy token on the exchange and deposit it to your Utrust account, if they are going to implement topping up a Utrust acc. with credit/visa then this platform is gonna be huge.

As I understand from their whitepaper only the buyer can either pay with the supported cryptocurrencies or UTRUST token. Only the seller receives payment in fiat, thats to protect him from volatility.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:15:32 PM

Correct, the project clearly stated the use of cryptocurrencies and I do hope they add more coins too in the future. So basically I think they would accept credit cards and maybe convert them or exchange them on the UTRUST account. We'll just see where this goes but I really think that's one of their targets too.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:17:57 PM

Yes, if they do that , then they will get more customers (fiat user)
It will be a good decision to let a payment with fiat (visa card/credit)
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

Just read about partnership between UTrust and Soma, my friend google says that it's a decentralized community market (?), can someone give me an in depth explanation of it?
It's some kind of decentralized hybrid of Ebay and Facebook with Instagram layout and functions. Soma can help to popularize Utrust as a payment provider  Grin

i think soma token will be available in Utrust  platform. those token can be usable or exchangeable in Utrust platform i just thinking but correct answer Dev can give u or wait for official news.

It will most likely be that you can choose UTrust as an payment option when you bought something on the SOMA market.

yeah this is what I think as well. regardless it's great that these 2 projects decided to cooperate. it will increase the value of both tokens at the same time.
it also provide us a good reason why we should need to invest on it and knowing that the soma and utrust will become popular to each other by themselves.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

That was the purpose of the project from the beginning, it won't be useful if it only accepted fiat currencies, that advantage og the platform is that is a blockchain base wallet for payments, is way faster and better secured than platforms like paypal.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Soon after the utrust project, congratulate friends who participated in the utrust project, although to join the bounty very much. Hopefully for the token results received later still satisfactory
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

That was the purpose of the project from the beginning, it won't be useful if it only accepted fiat currencies, that advantage og the platform is that is a blockchain base wallet for payments, is way faster and better secured than platforms like paypal.

But will they be able to afford such a low fees for trading with fiat? Of course we all want to see that, but if i would be that easy, why doesn't Paypal have more competition with lower fees?

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

Yes, that development makes sense.

Every week new innovative projects are popping up  like mushies after rain. This is taking us closer and closer to true mainstream adoption.  Real life usability of cryptos is steadily but surely increasing as days pass by.
Better buckle up boys, it's gonna be a wild ride for the next few years. It already has been for many, but this is still only the beginning!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:20:03 PM

They will accept only main cryptopayments, as I understand from their whitepaper. But I hope they will add fiat also in future. Or may be they will make convenient mechanismfor exchange fiat to cryptocurencies and conversely? Who knows?
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

Yes because it's a revolutinary platform. one thing for sure Utrust is like Ebay,Paypal and Amazon for sure they will add on their roadmap.. most likely!
I also think that fiat gateways for both, buying and selling, will be implemented. I will ask the devs in Slack regarding that.

BTC IS KING!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

They will accept only main cryptopayments, as I understand from their whitepaper. But I hope they will add fiat also in future. Or may be they will make convenient mechanismfor exchange fiat to cryptocurencies and conversely? Who knows?

I think an mechanism for exchange from fiat to crypto would be the best solution maybe. Otherwise the concept of the project would maybe lose his meaning to trade with cryptos. It would be cool if you could choose in which crypto you want to pay, if you use fiat, but I also could understand if you just could "buy" UTrust tokens with the money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:36:25 PM

I think an mechanism for exchange from fiat to crypto would be the best solution maybe. Otherwise the concept of the project would maybe lose his meaning to trade with cryptos. It would be cool if you could choose in which crypto you want to pay, if you use fiat, but I also could understand if you just could "buy" UTrust tokens with the money.

i am totally with cantdecide. adding the feature with fiats would blast utrust on top! if they cant find a solution for implementing fiats maybe the project will go down long run
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

I see. It means Utrust it not only  a good alternative in shopping online but also a good replacement to the current payment platform we have in the market today. Utrust does not only match but exceeds their services. Will give us options how and what to pay plus their too good to be true offers to both clients and merchants. Both are guaranteed with safety.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

I see. It means Utrust it not only  a good alternative in shopping online but also a good replacement to the current payment platform we have in the market today. Utrust does not only match but exceeds their services. Will give us options how and what to pay plus their too good to be true offers to both clients and merchants. Both are guaranteed with safety.

It definitely be one of the good crypto payment/transaction platform out there. Its a complete package you dont need to go to an exchanger before you can buy online you just need to be on their platform then they will automatically convert it.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

still keep my eyes on this coins!
3.5 million raised in the pre_sale  is a good thing!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

really? its huge amount on pre-sale.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:54:15 PM

Ya i've read somewhere in their white paper, that a buyer can choose also to buy Utrust token and pay the purchase with their token with zero service charge if it is their token. So if it is worth it to buy their token, i mean not too expensive, better buy it and use to pay your purchase than pay more  service charge with other cryptocurrencies.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

Yes it is a huge amount indeed. I can't wait on the ICO. It is not impossible for them to reach their maximum cap right? Their ICO is so promising that makes many investors come to this ann thread for follow up reports about this project.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

Yes it is a huge amount indeed. I can't wait on the ICO. It is not impossible for them to reach their maximum cap right? Their ICO is so promising that makes many investors come to this ann thread for follow up reports about this project.
its just a small amount of their coin ! and it was sold out in a minimal time! the 700 million tokens will be out in just a few days and with that i think you should be at the front line because this one too will spend just a little time to be sold out!
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: