Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

With the help of online payment platform (UTRUST) service we can reduce fee costs and save time.
Just staying at home at your own convenience with just a click in front of computer or mobile phones transactions were made easier.
Utrust also more secure then paypal and bitpay and less fees. Utrust software will be more reliable for mobile users and website users. there is secure protection is solid.

Yes it is more secure than paypal because they wanted to be the best over paypal. Utrust will be more efficient than paypal.

Paypal is not yet accepting cryptocurrency but I've heard that they will these following days. Well I believe UTRUST willl top paypal, because paypal is just beginning on its journey on accepting crypto in their platform.

For paypal it is not that easy to adapt cryptocurrency. Besides that, I don't believe they will do such a thing in the short term. They don't have any background in this area and probably need millions of thing to make it ready. It's way easier for utrust because they are already starting on the blockchain.

cardless pay system is next big thing for new generation. we can see facebook, paypal already looking into that. UTRUST would be nice for crypto to fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:07:37 PM

It is all right, mate. The ICO-proper is still unscheduled. Utrust.io indicates that the ICO schedule will be announced in the first week of October. We are barely a week left before October hits. Pre-ICO has always been a good indication as to how the ICO proper will fare out. So you better be quick and regularly check the UTRUST website for updates.

Pre-ICO's are usually for big investors.
Small investors like me usually have to wait until the crowdsale.

Some projects are very succesfull without doing a pre-ico. I sometime doesnt see why you need to do a pre-ico.
Some ICO's raise a lot during the Pre-ICO and almost nothing during the ICO :s

Actually, you already answered your own question which is Why they need to do Pre-ICO. It is because their target was to get big investors. That's the purpose of it dude.

It is not always the case with pre-ICOs. Majority of the pre-ICOs are open to the public. A few ones are open to selected individual investors only. Others have whitelist for their pre-ICOs wherein investors need to register to the whitelist in a limited period of time for them to be able to join the pre-ICO and avail of the big bonuses. Other ICOs' whitelists are based on investors that are selected by the project itself and invited. 

In any case, most pre-ICOs are for the early birds, investors that trust the project more than others.
Yes, it's not good at all if the big investor just wants the presale bonus and will sell it immediately.
Its better for supporters, not only investors.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

With the help of online payment platform (UTRUST) service we can reduce fee costs and save time.
Just staying at home at your own convenience with just a click in front of computer or mobile phones transactions were made easier.
Utrust also more secure then paypal and bitpay and less fees. Utrust software will be more reliable for mobile users and website users. there is secure protection is solid.

Yes it is more secure than paypal because they wanted to be the best over paypal. Utrust will be more efficient than paypal.

Paypal is not yet accepting cryptocurrency but I've heard that they will these following days. Well I believe UTRUST willl top paypal, because paypal is just beginning on its journey on accepting crypto in their platform.

For paypal it is not that easy to adapt cryptocurrency. Besides that, I don't believe they will do such a thing in the short term. They don't have any background in this area and probably need millions of thing to make it ready. It's way easier for utrust because they are already starting on the blockchain.
Paypal probably never starts accepting cryptocurrencies. It will be too much hassle for them and they are established as a FIAT payments brand
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

Paypal probably never starts accepting cryptocurrencies. It will be too much hassle for them and they are established as a FIAT payments brand

But still theres a probability that they will switch and adopt blockchain technology. we all know that there are apps and companies who already adopted this technology like kik and so much more.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

On top of that, URTRUST can still easily beat out Paypal with some of their features: lower fees, better consumer & seller protection, etc

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:34 PM

But still theres a probability that they will switch and adopt blockchain technology. we all know that there are apps and companies who already adopted this technology like kik and so much more.

They will have to eventually if they wish to stay relevant. The trend is towards crypto and if they don't adapt, they'll be leaving money on the table.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

On top of that, URTRUST can still easily beat out Paypal with some of their features: lower fees, better consumer & seller protection, etc

this is confirm guys Utrust will beat paypal. who can challenge blockchain projects. no one can challenge. really this technology is amazing.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

Actually you are wrong in your statement. I must say that I've heard that paypal will accept cryptocurrency later on. This October probably. And by that they can match cryptocurrency platforms by this.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:00:24 PM

Utrust will support some specific cryptocurrencies or all of them will work?

As I understood it there will be the main currencies and now and then there will be more leading currencies added. But I asked how they will decide about it and in which intervals, but got no answer so far.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

As I understood it there will be the main currencies and now and then there will be more leading currencies added. But I asked how they will decide about it and in which intervals, but got no answer so far.

They pretend to adopt top currencies like ethereum, bitcoin, dash, litecoin, etc.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Yes, dev answered this some time earlier. Decision of which currencies will be added will probably be dependent on transaction fees, volume and what the community prefers.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:35:06 PM

Actually you are wrong in your statement. I must say that I've heard that paypal will accept cryptocurrency later on. This October probably. And by that they can match cryptocurrency platforms by this.

That's why UTRUST has more advantage than Paypal because Paypal will need to adjust first and try it out if it works for them, they will go through a lot of steps before gaining in on UTRUST which will start directly using cryptocurrencies.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

Did Paypal start with the same fee rate as they have now (2,9%+hidden fees)? Who knows, maybe Utrust can afford to raise their fees after they get accepted and implemented in platforms.
Also if Paypal will implement cryptocurrencies they will probably go just with bitcoin and maybe ethereum.

PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:00:58 PM

Did Paypal start with the same fee rate as they have now (2,9%+hidden fees)? Who knows, maybe Utrust can afford to raise their fees after they get accepted and implemented in platforms.
Also if Paypal will implement cryptocurrencies they will probably go just with bitcoin and maybe ethereum.
Agree! That is why UTRUST has the big advantage because it will use a lot of cryptocurrencies so people will have many choices to have.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

Yes, dev answered this some time earlier. Decision of which currencies will be added will probably be dependent on transaction fees, volume and what the community prefers.

Thank you, seems I missed the answer :/ But good to hear that the community get involved into the decicion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

Anyone want to speculate what their partnership announcements will be? Amazon would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too.  

Alibaba would be a great partner for UTRUST considering it is a very big company that can even surpass Amazon and has a wide user base in Asia.
It's too early to talk about partners, first you need to finalize and launch the platform. On the partnership so far nothing is said. It will be better to announce the partnership when the coin will be on exchanges.
Early or late, these are part of the big picture everyone speculate on the future of this project. Anyway, partnership with these big companies will be the future hope of Utrust for total success. We want it to happen and we want  these companies' hearts to be won by Utrust.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

Sure the best ICO of 2017

what makes it better than all the other icos?

It's a good one and has very big potential. But saying the best is overkill I think.  I think it will be one of the very good ones, but saying best of 2017 is way too early.
I think to say an ICO is the best of 2017 you have to wait 1-2 years and then you will be able to say what was the best.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:18:12 PM

Oh, I never know that Paypal is already had a planned to to accept cryptocurrency. That's what you called if you can't beat them join them or if not you're going down for sure.  Grin

Think that this is just a rumor.
Ebay has bought Paypal and I dont think Ebay will be jumping on the crypto train soon...

Ebay is usually always one step behind Smiley, so when Ebay will do it with Paypal, Utrust already controls the market :p
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:18:47 PM

Will the society adapt the UTRUST platform?
Will this be the next contender of paypal?
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

i'm looking foward to this project. Looks great.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: