Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

Could someone please explain me the main differences between UTRUST, Paypal and Bitpay?

Are there any chargebacks in UTRUST?
The main difference is that UTRUST is a decentralized token which is linked to the UTRUST platform. UTRUST also has no chargebacks like Paypal has. Paypal also supports only fiat currencies and no crypto currencies.

BTC IS KING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoriches13

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

Could someone please explain me the main differences between UTRUST, Paypal and Bitpay?

The main difference is that UTRUST is a decentralized token which is linked to the UTRUST platform. UTRUST also has no chargebacks like Paypal has. Paypal also supports only fiat currencies and no crypto currencies.

Bitpay only uses bitcoin as the main currency i think. Though it's currently partnered up with big companies such as steam, microsoft, neteller, shopify, and newegg among others. Utrust is not limited to bitcoin.
cryptomajestic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

Reserve Spanish Translation.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:57:10 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?
no. they say price will always be 0.065$ till the end of ICO

I'm eager to see the market behavior after the coin hits exchanges. The ROI should be quite interesting right from the start.

If I am correct UTRUST does not pay dividends nor do you get a stake in their company, right? Then I do not think the value will go beyond $0.065 in the first year. More likely to go down because 15% of the tokens were sold below that price.

It is a probability but not certain. They will burn some tokens as utrust works. Besides, there would be some interest on the market.

It is a good project and if it performs well, it will never fall below 0.065$. At least I'm acting like it is.

so are you expecting the worst, but hoping for the best, as the old saying goes? Cheesy i think utrust will go above and beyond our expectations. but we'll see. at this moment, everything is just speculation...

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:59:12 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?

I'm eager to see the market behavior after the coin hits exchanges. The ROI should be quite interesting right from the start.

If I am correct UTRUST does not pay dividends nor do you get a stake in their company, right? Then I do not think the value will go beyond $0.065 in the first year. More likely to go down because 15% of the tokens were sold below that price.

It is a probability but not certain. They will burn some tokens as utrust works. Besides, there would be some interest on the market.

It is a good project and if it performs well, it will never fall below 0.065$. At least I'm acting like it is.

I think that the price of token will go down
Based on what? maybe it will go down for short term, but i think for long term it will raise.
They will burn some tokens on every transaction.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

so are you expecting the worst, but hoping for the best, as the old saying goes? Cheesy i think utrust will go above and beyond our expectations. but we'll see. at this moment, everything is just speculation...

UTRUST is gaining a lot of interest right now it will reach the starts i think, lets trust the devs and its team this project is really interesting
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

sorry, what do you mean by 15% being sold below $0.065 to be a reason for dump? unless the ones who bought in that early are those who are looking for a quick profit?

I dont think it will go down the only way is to go up, me as an investor i will put this in my long term list. I can see utrust higher than their $150  target i think it will go at $300 level.

I agree with all of you. I will put utrust as longterm coin of mine because i believe that utrust has the potential to make it big in the market just like paypal.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

UTRUST is gaining a lot of interest right now it will reach the starts i think, lets trust the devs and its team this project is really interesting

im seeing it will really materialize to the level that traders will look unto utrust everytime it will be a major coin someday that competitors will emerged copying what UTRUST started

Jackling

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:19:39 PM

sorry, what do you mean by 15% being sold below $0.065 to be a reason for dump? unless the ones who bought in that early are those who are looking for a quick profit?

I dont think it will go down the only way is to go up, me as an investor i will put this in my long term list. I can see utrust higher than their $150  target i think it will go at $300 level.

Well, bounty hunters are the worst dumpers if you ask me, they dont even see the price. They just hit the sell button for anything thats why we are seeing the coin locking trend these days.

KUDOS!!

im not participating to icos anymore because i know i will get cheaper thanks to bounty hunters
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

UTRUST is a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies while providing a groundbreaking purchase protection mechanism. This is main usage of utrust, then it is dencetralized while Paypal is not instead Paypal is centralized based and Bitpay and Paypal are both have high fee of charges that's what I know.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

Well, bounty hunters are the worst dumpers if you ask me, they dont even see the price. They just hit the sell button for anything thats why we are seeing the coin locking trend these days.

They got the coins for free (minus their time) so they don't care what the price is. Anything they get is free money.

However, I wonder how many times they have sold their coins and then a month or 2 later the coin blows up for 10X the price? If you really believe in crypto and a lot of these projects, why not just hold onto the coin?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

They got the coins for free (minus their time) so they don't care what the price is. Anything they get is free money.

However, I wonder how many times they have sold their coins and then a month or 2 later the coin blows up for 10X the price? If you really believe in crypto and a lot of these projects, why not just hold onto the coin?

I don't understand these bounty hunters. You could still get your coins for free and then try to sell them at a good moment and not just blindly dumping as soon as you get them.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

I don't understand these bounty hunters. You could still get your coins for free and then try to sell them at a good moment and not just blindly dumping as soon as you get them.

Yeah, but maybe a lot of them are doing this for a living? I talked to people which told me that they have no other chance then making money with this at the moment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

Based on what? maybe it will go down for short term, but i think for long term it will raise.

Based on that thing that it is not ery good to tell that the price will be always 0.065$ till the end of ICO, it can not be predicted, it may fall and may raise, it depends on the scale level of investors and the whole sum of profit
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

Based on that thing that it is not ery good to tell that the price will be always 0.065$ till the end of ICO, it can not be predicted, it may fall and may raise, it depends on the scale level of investors and the whole sum of profit

Don't know what you are talking about. You can't forecast the price after ICO, it may fall or rise, correct. But token price for ICO is fix and will be 0.065$

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:45:12 PM

UTRUST is a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies while providing a groundbreaking purchase protection mechanism. This is main usage of utrust, then it is dencetralized while Paypal is not instead Paypal is centralized based and Bitpay and Paypal are both have high fee of charges that's what I know.
PAYPAL are fiat based and dont accept crypto currencies! they are focus for being payment middleman and once done they gain! while utrust are form to have any currencies available and secured the transaction and be sure that all is well!

i agree UTRUST is much better and the payment method is very flexible accepting other crypto is the real deal and with its POS system payments are converted automatically to prevent losses from price fluctuation this feature put buyers and sellers at ease
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

PAYPAL are fiat based and dont accept crypto currencies! they are focus for being payment middleman and once done they gain! while utrust are form to have any currencies available and secured the transaction and be sure that all is well!

I like Paypal, but there fees are kind of high and I really wish I could get paid in cryptos!!  Shocked

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:06:52 PM

One should never complain if you are going to get cheap tokens, bounty hunters and their dumps makes this possible. And i and glad for it.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:06:56 PM

im seeing it will really materialize to the level that traders will look unto utrust everytime it will be a major coin someday that competitors will emerged copying what UTRUST started

Thread activity has increased dramatically, its a good sign for a good project like UTRUST.

It will pump when it enters in main exchange. So it would be better to hold it until it officially enters the top exchange. Hoping for the best.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

Do you have any competitirs? What are your adantages before them?
Monetha is their main competitor. Monetha raised 37 million dollar in just 18 minutes. Let's see how this ICO will run.

That's a lot of money ... How is the project going for monetha? Anyways I don't think it is needed for UTrust to make such an amount of money in such a short time, even if it would be nice to see. In the end it's enough to see them raise enough money to bring the project into running.

Indeed.. The first step is always the hardest, right? Haven't checked back in a while and the community buzz is already this strong. Expecting great things from this project!
Is anybody informed about Monetha? When will they publish their working product and is it before or after UTRUST?

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: