Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it. 

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:12:53 AM

Do you have any competitirs? What are your adantages before them?

I would say TenX is a good competitor, but I cant really tell you about the advantages

With TenX card you can pay with multiple Crypto currencies on 1 card. However Utrust is more secure for your crypto payments.

Can you explain me how the security system of Utrust is better than TenX? Its not that I dont believe you, its just I want to understand for my future investments..
Utrust will work as a trusted mediator who provides protection to buyers/sellers, meanwhile tenx wont care if your transaction doesnt go smoothly or fraud happens

Ok, they can still add feature for more security and im sure they will eventually to compete, but i still believe Utrust has more diverse payment system and it will be more attractive to users. Time will tell which platform will make the right turns and be more successful.

TenX is not a competitor.. TenX is a crypto debit card.
UTrust is a payment solutions provider like PayPal .. they are completely different in all ways. I don't understand why everyone keeps mixing these 2 up..
TenX does not provide a web interface to pay for stuff !
Yes tenx isnt a competitor to utrust, like i said before, utrust will work as a "trusted mediator".
But they arent completely different in all ways, they are in the same sector, so there is a chance for them to make a partnership.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:16:28 AM

The project is awesome. The partnership with SOMA is nice thing

the partnership is great but both are in ico right ? why cant they just merge the team and launch as one product

i agree. Would be pretty nice if they both teamed up and made one of the two project names they are carrying the best feom all the projects out there. Because clearly, both teams are great in what they do.
two teams, each has its own concept and its own work. I think unite in one project will be not good idea.
UTRUST quite independent, they will become the brand of the future, all online payments will be completed with their help, I think so.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:29:18 AM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it. 

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

because paypal is an already existing platform, people have a good idea about what utrust can become. Otherwise it stays very abstract. The comparison is only to get an idea of what we are dealing with, nothing more

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !
It is never a good idea to use other brands in a slogan of your own brand. Paypal would charge UTRUST for that.

BTC IS KING!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

He’s the comparaison between UTRUST and PayPal is to have an idea of all features and possibility of utrust platform, in comparison of PayPal. And UTRUST will benefit of crypto world, so much money and so much people who will need to use an online payment platform.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:29:35 PM

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

It is never a good idea to use other brands in a slogan of your own brand. Paypal would charge UTRUST for that.

UTRUST is a competitor of Paypal, its just matter of comparing your product with what is already out there and show why is better, i dont see anything wrong with that
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

UTRUST is a competitor of Paypal, its just matter of comparing your product with what is already out there and show why is better, i dont see anything wrong with that

Yes, and if we compare pros and cons, Utrust shoud have a big advantage once the word about it will spread !
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:47:52 PM

correct, they just want to show that the UTRUST is better than paypal and because of that they assure more people to realize that they have no regret feelings when they invest on UTRUST.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:29:46 PM

I guess your right dude, do you think what is the best slogan for Utrust? is it, In God we trust while in online payment like was Believe in Utrust. Sorry not good in making slogan. Smiley
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:54:29 PM

congratulation Utrust team. now near 200 pages with community interest increased. i think Utrust ICO will be completed very fast. who want to get good price token then they should join this ICO. i think this ICO can sell all token in one day or a week. can say anything. but we should buy Utrust token very quick when open ICO. i will also join but not late.

I see only 179 page, it is still remarkable though.

Last time I saw this kind of attention was paypie and it sold out in 5 hours.

Maybe utrust will get sold out even faster.

i agree, paypie really had so much traffic going on back then and really got sold out fast, so I think it's just safe to say that the utrust team really might follow the steps of paypie and get sold out fast also. But im not sure about the five hour mark though, i thunk you trust may even get sold out faster.
That's just me though.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

I guess your right dude, do you think what is the best slogan for Utrust? is it, In God we trust while in online payment like was Believe in Utrust. Sorry not good in making slogan. Smiley

That's not your fault. Big companies pay loads of money for promotion and good slogans came from there. If Utrust couldn't find a good idea they can always hire professionals for this job. Smiley

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

congratulation Utrust team. now near 200 pages with community interest increased. i think Utrust ICO will be completed very fast. who want to get good price token then they should join this ICO. i think this ICO can sell all token in one day or a week. can say anything. but we should buy Utrust token very quick when open ICO. i will also join but not late.

i agree, paypie really had so much traffic going on back then and really got sold out fast, so I think it's just safe to say that the utrust team really might follow the steps of paypie and get sold out fast also. But im not sure about the five hour mark though, i thunk you trust may even get sold out faster.
That's just me though.

If it will sell out that fast we will see. I also saw projects now which had a high traffic but haven't barley reached their softcap or less. I don't think UTrust will not reach their softcap, and I wish they also reach their hardcap, but I try to stay realistic.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:11:33 PM

That's not your fault. Big companies pay loads of money for promotion and good slogans came from there. If Utrust couldn't find a good idea they can always hire professionals for this job. Smiley

they better hire professionals as they will need help in promoting this project. I guess it will depend on how the ICO goes.

cryptoriches13

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

That's just me though.

If it will sell out that fast we will see. I also saw projects now which had a high traffic but haven't barley reached their softcap or less. I don't think UTrust will not reach their softcap, and I wish they also reach their hardcap, but I try to stay realistic.

Which projects are those? Maybe they were just overhyped. Nonetheless with the right visibility, utrust can really take off, that's what I think
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:35:48 PM

That's just me though.

That was a great project and i would not struggle to believe UTRUST will follow the same steps.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

That's just me though.

Wow did you really make a quote random talk from 26 pages before?

Actually, it is nice that in three days we have posted 26 pages more. So for an average day, there is 8 page of posts making by the community. Utrust really has a good hype.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

That's just me though.

Which projects are those? Maybe they were just overhyped. Nonetheless with the right visibility, utrust can really take off, that's what I think

Yeah maybe they were. I don't want to tell other projects here which are not in any connection with UTrust. But yes, you are of course right, UTrust has a lot of potential and I really hope it gets sold out fast. Paypie really is a good example even in the recent time where it get's harder and harder Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

UTRUST is not yet a competitor to Paypal, since it does not even launch its system at all. Also, to become a competitor, you must grow to the same size. But UTRUST has the main feature of this payment-oriented crypto currency system. And the calculation in crypto currency will only increase over time, this becomes an important advantage.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: