Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

So, they planning will be listed on Bittrex? They have some arragemens already with them?

Every project have some arragements with bittrex Tongue The important one is which project bittrex will choose. But I think if bittrex decide to add a new pair in their system, that would be probably utrust since there are no other important project running right now.
Its not that easy to be listed on bittrex.
And i heard that if a project is going to be listed on bittrex, the dev should not tell anyone about it.

If UTRUST will be listed on Bittrex right after ICO that they would be the first Cheesy

So, they will not be listed on Bittrex after ICO, I'm 100% sure.
There are other great exchanges out there that are also very good with great volume.

I also think Bittrex won't list it right after the end of the ICO. But even if they do, I am pretty sure they haven't decided yet.

It's too early for this to be on Bittrex. the dev's have to prove themselves and deliver on the project first.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:20:12 PM

It's too early for this to be on Bittrex. the dev's have to prove themselves and deliver on the project first.

Completely agree. Ridiculous to talk about exchanges. The ICO has not even started yet and there are already getting questions how to sell the UTRUST tokens?
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:27:20 PM

Completely agree. Ridiculous to talk about exchanges. The ICO has not even started yet and there are already getting questions how to sell the UTRUST tokens?
It's too early to talk about bittrex, the most important thing for now is the hardcap was successfully collected, if it was achieved maybe bittrex would be a pretty easy thing, as seen now bittrex only receives coins that have 100% success on ICO
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

So, they planning will be listed on Bittrex? They have some arragemens already with them?

Every project have some arragements with bittrex Tongue The important one is which project bittrex will choose. But I think if bittrex decide to add a new pair in their system, that would be probably utrust since there are no other important project running right now.
And i heard that if a project is going to be listed on bittrex, the dev should not tell anyone about it.

If UTRUST will be listed on Bittrex right after ICO that they would be the first Cheesy

There are other great exchanges out there that are also very good with great volume.
Listing on Bittrex is quite possible but I doubt that this will happen just after an ICO  Cool

this token could very easily getting listed on coinexchange.io. i think that it is a good start, besides novaexchange or etherdelta ><

neverthless, time to gear up for the sale Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:42:07 PM

Some important ICOs are immediately listed. And except this, HitBTC seems to list more and more projects right from the start.
HitBTC listed a lot of the recent ICOs. I think that's great because EtherDelta is literally cancer with its slow website speed.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

Some important ICOs are immediately listed. And except this, HitBTC seems to list more and more projects right from the start.
HitBTC listed a lot of the recent ICOs. I think that's great because EtherDelta is literally cancer with its slow website speed.

i don't think UTRUST will have a problem listing to exchanges that they want to get into. some developers don't want to hit the major exchanges right away and i think they have a good reason for that.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

The timing of the crowsale in November makes this project more attractive to investors in the future and I am sure this will be a success because they are always very interested in investors and will be applied outside life in the next few year

You got that right. Clearly, they have really thought this through sevwral times. It surely is a great decision. Kudos to the developes of this project. This surely is a project heading nowhere else but to success.

Im not sure about what the outside world that you are saying, I really cannot understand what you are trying to say. But i strongly agree with everything else that you said.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:09:49 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?
no. they say price will always be 0.065$ till the end of ICO

What about after the ico? Sorry for the newbie question but will the price of the coin depend on the demand or number of tokens sold after the ICO ends? Or they will be the one to set the price for it? Or will the people using it for trading are the ones gonna influence the price? I really don't know that much about things like these so i would really appreciate answers for this question. Thanks.
winkom

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

almost a whale

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

hi guys just wanna say that i really do cross my fingers for this project! wish you luck!

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:20:12 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?
no. they say price will always be 0.065$ till the end of ICO

What about after the ico? Sorry for the newbie question but will the price of the coin depend on the demand or number of tokens sold after the ICO ends? Or they will be the one to set the price for it? Or will the people using it for trading are the ones gonna influence the price? I really don't know that much about things like these so i would really appreciate answers for this question. Thanks.

If you want to better yourself and be more knowledgeable you better start researching. Although it is intended for traditional markets, here is a good site: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/ipo.asp

A few pages back I showed the average price per token.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.msg22972933#msg22972933

Disclaimer: in the cryptosphere common traditional market knowledge about prices and valuation need not apply.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:39:10 PM

Do you have any competitirs? What are your adantages before them?
Monetha is their main competitor. Monetha raised 37 million dollar in just 18 minutes. Let's see how this ICO will run.

That's a lot of money ... How is the project going for monetha? Anyways I don't think it is needed for UTrust to make such an amount of money in such a short time, even if it would be nice to see. In the end it's enough to see them raise enough money to bring the project into running.

Indeed.. The first step is always the hardest, right? Haven't checked back in a while and the community buzz is already this strong. Expecting great things from this project!
Is anybody informed about Monetha? When will they publish their working product and is it before or after UTRUST?

Monetha is one of utrust's competitor but one of its advantage is giving the buyers safe transaction

The security of the deal is declared in documents. But how in practice this will be realized we will be able to see only when the first victims of scammers appear. When UTRUST really solves such problems, its popularity will grow rapidly.

We wont need to wait long for that since scammers are around every corner and are getting more sophisticated each day. Utrust set some good ground rules about security and if they will manage to implement them all, there shouldnt be a problem here.

Well there is a Monetha vs UTrust review available = https://medium.com/@UTRUST/my-personal-review-of-monetha-vs-utrust-slack-user-jamyoll-92551c2bd475

There is also another review available which is not really public and they claim the following for Monetha

Risk
- We note the founders have exited one company already. We gather there’s a risk they could do it again here. So we dispose of 2 of their team points.
- We believe there is massive overconfidence at every level of this ICO, from founder to investor. The product may not meet expectations, roundly speaking.
- Such high inflation means that high token values are out the window. You will have to tread carefully trying to play this field, if you want to speculate. Merchants will probably enjoy it, if they benefit from it, which we guest.

Overall this not so good. IF I read everything about UTrust, I'm more convinced that they will do better.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

The utrust coin can be exchanged for purchase or kept for long term and what is good is what will take value in time if this project keeps the same serious throughout its history.

Pretty great feature if you ask me pal, yes of course it will get higher value through time.

Maybe you mean if the developing team stays serious about this project all throughout its history?
If that's the case then there's no doubt about that.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:58:03 PM

good option would be the same liqui.io , for a start it would be great. If the project follows the road map, it will eventually will listing to top exchanges
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

The utrust coin can be exchanged for purchase or kept for long term and what is good is what will take value in time if this project keeps the same serious throughout its history.

Pretty great feature if you ask me pal, yes of course it will get higher value through time.

Maybe you mean if the developing team stays serious about this project all throughout its history?

Utrust is  BIG ASS project, no team member would have gotten into it if they didn't know the scale it would take to pull this off, they are aiming for the entire world like Paypal is at now, so yeah, the people here are obviously very invested here, they won't run off you know, they are forced to stay serious.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:04:38 PM

I also think Bittrex won't list it right after the end of the ICO. But even if they do, I am pretty sure they haven't decided yet.
How do you get to know the decision of bittrex? Bittrex has replaced poloniex with the high volume trade. So they process of listing is now stringent.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

Yes its true that Utrust is a big scale project, the value of the project will be really high soon, the ico will be a huge sucess, so much people are waiting to enter in the project and enjoy the possibility of Utrust. UTRUST can really become the future of online payment.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:18:23 PM

How do you get to know the decision of bittrex? Bittrex has replaced poloniex with the high volume trade. So they process of listing is now stringent.

I don't know for sure but why should they've already decided to add UTrust? The ICO hasn't even started and so far there is no working demo or alpha available, just the idea the UTrust team has. The only other thing here that speaks for UTrust is the huge community that is supporting the project so it could indeed be interesting for Bittrex in the near future.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

Well if you see the amount of resources they already have put into the UTrust system and community, I highly doubt that they won't come through with their product.
They don't have very much competition in the Cryptosphere so there's is sooooo much to be made.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

Utrust will create value for all players in the economy and standardize online payments globally.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:45:49 PM

Utrust will respond to the issues of trust and costs posed by paypal currently, it will give the opportunity to marketers to propose their products on the sector still fragmented of the cryptocurrency and democratize it.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: