Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313904 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

Why is 5 years too long of an investment time?

You could make crazy returns just by patiently waiting for 5 years.
That's what crypto does, rewards the patient and charges the impatient. I wish I had gotten some bitcoin 5 years ago and just forgotten (put them aside, patiently) about them. I was too stupid back then... But now I know better, I know that being patient will be rewarding. Plus I don't need to cash out all the time, I will only do it when truly needed.

If the dev team can deliver on promises, utrust will be huge in 5 years. Yes you can get more profit by shorting too, but that is also more stressful and time consuming.
Just find your balance

May be 5 years not to long... But its if you looking in past. From now - its to long. But this project dont need 5 years. They will have nice perspective only in 1 year.
5 years are to long for me ,i think if official hire 5x developer to do this project , will fast to done in one year ?

I think x5 is possible in less than 1 year. After they will launch working platform we can see x5  Roll Eyes
Most important will be a large userbase because only with this they can get profit. They will need many payments because transaction fees are low.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:29:27 PM

Netherlands is very accepting of Crypto/Bitcoin, its a good place to try to integrate uTrust. There was an article on The Guardian a few years ago that Arnhem a small city in the Netherlands, was the Bitcoin capital of the world, since it had most merchants accepting Bitcoin as a payment. The journalist paid his plane ticket with Bitcoin, spend 3 days in Arnhem and paid EVERYTHING in Bitcoin. Hotels, sight seeings, restaurants and grocery. The only thing he needed fiat for was a train ticket from airport to Arnhem. I cant find a link to the article at the moment Sad

Its true about Arnhem, I read that too before. I paid with bitcoins in a restaurant in the Netherlands like 1,5 years ago, maybe I should have holded tho Cheesy

URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

That's what crypto does, rewards the patient and charges the impatient. I wish I had gotten some bitcoin 5 years ago and just forgotten (put them aside, patiently) about them. I was too stupid back then... But now I know better, I know that being patient will be rewarding. Plus I don't need to cash out all the time, I will only do it when truly needed.

If the dev team can deliver on promises, utrust will be huge in 5 years. Yes you can get more profit by shorting too, but that is also more stressful and time consuming.
Just find your balance

May be 5 years not to long... But its if you looking in past. From now - its to long. But this project dont need 5 years. They will have nice perspective only in 1 year.
5 years are to long for me ,i think if official hire 5x developer to do this project , will fast to done in one year ?

I think x5 is possible in less than 1 year. After they will launch working platform we can see x5  Roll Eyes
Most important will be a large userbase because only with this they can get profit. They will need many payments because transaction fees are low.
[

anything is possible with UTRUST,  to be able to sustain the UTRUST community and for UTRUST developer to continously give good service and commitment to the project can help us achieve 5x price or even more
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92W_0UpH-0

Thanks for sharing this video. I saw it while reading other posts. This is very helpful and informative! Great job giys!
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:33:05 PM

ico was end?
nah! ICO will start next month with 7 days or more for the crowd sale!
Yeah Ico will be announced next month maybe 1st or 2ndweek of november. So we better be ready to invest on the crowdsale cause this project will gonna go big ! imo.

Seems you missed s.th.  Smiley. ICO date has already been announced, ICO starts 2nd November. Apparently, they haven't updated the ANN yet but you can find the date on their website.
[/quote

are there any new update bro? how about the ANN? cant find some news on the updates. still puzzled on some things specially the dates haha  Undecided

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

A large userbase is very necessary and for a large userbase utrust need to support many different currency.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

A large userbase is very necessary and for a large userbase utrust need to support many different currency.

A large userbase will not be the problem. Look at there community, its huge.
They will be listing all the main currencies so a lot of people can pay with there crypto's! Really hope they can make a partnership with other great e-commerce website. I'm glad they already got SOMA on there list but they need more.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

Netherlands is very accepting of Crypto/Bitcoin, its a good place to try to integrate uTrust. There was an article on The Guardian a few years ago that Arnhem a small city in the Netherlands, was the Bitcoin capital of the world, since it had most merchants accepting Bitcoin as a payment. The journalist paid his plane ticket with Bitcoin, spend 3 days in Arnhem and paid EVERYTHING in Bitcoin. Hotels, sight seeings, restaurants and grocery. The only thing he needed fiat for was a train ticket from airport to Arnhem. I cant find a link to the article at the moment Sad

While it's true there are local business that accept bitcoin all over the world, most crypto operations are performed online. It's still difficult to use as a payment method anyway - I remember of an online seed growing shop accepting bitcoin which instructions were to "transfer USD to a bitcoin exchange, buy bitcoins, send bitcoins to the shop", what is undoubtely an expensive system both in time and fees.

I agree with this statement. i think uTrust could be the perfect bridge for this since it will transfer the crypto to fiat so both merchant and user are not affected by volatility
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

Just find your balance

Hope you're right, I will definitively have my fingers crossed for x5 in less than 1 year  Grin

But I don't really think that cryptocurrencies for now are a long-term kind of investment, not sure yet, we'll see

In my opinion Five years is not to long, because if you give your time and attention in this project, step by step you will learned what is patient.
Mustard!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

Just find your balance

[

anything is possible with UTRUST,  to be able to sustain the UTRUST community and for UTRUST developer to continously give good service and commitment to the project can help us achieve 5x price or even more

Imagine this guys, BTC took awhile for it to catapult and invade the market. I guess 5 years was just enough for Utrust to create a market Hype and increase their market share. also it will took awhile for the app to spread and invite users across the Globe. But still this is pre mature to conclude. we dont control the Future haha. maybe Utrust will surprise us all haha

Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:02:13 PM

A large userbase will not be the problem. Look at there community, its huge.
They will be listing all the main currencies so a lot of people can pay with there crypto's! Really hope they can make a partnership with other great e-commerce website. I'm glad they already got SOMA on there list but they need more.

Well, they need the platform first actually Cheesy
I guess pushing out hype about all future partners without progress would send the wrong message to the investors. Slow (or fast Grin )  and steady growth is what we need.

Major partnerships will come easy, when the product has proven itself!  

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

Just find your balance

[

Imagine this guys, BTC took awhile for it to catapult and invade the market. I guess 5 years was just enough for Utrust to create a market Hype and increase their market share. also it will took awhile for the app to spread and invite users across the Globe. But still this is pre mature to conclude. we dont control the Future haha. maybe Utrust will surprise us all haha

agree, this is why we us UTRUST community, as an investor, as a user, as a believer of UTRUST project should also participate in increasing social awareness of the UTRUST, this way more people will be able to know the advantages of UTRUST.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:12:41 PM

a really fast user growth is essential in this project to getting adoption from many users. but this must be supported by other marketing campaigns, like paypal did. they were a section from ebay and due to the huge plattform of ebay, paypal grew even more and became independet later on.

a big partner like ebay would help a lot ><
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:18:01 PM

While it's true there are local business that accept bitcoin all over the world, most crypto operations are performed online. It's still difficult to use as a payment method anyway - I remember of an online seed growing shop accepting bitcoin which instructions were to "transfer USD to a bitcoin exchange, buy bitcoins, send bitcoins to the shop", what is undoubtely an expensive system both in time and fees.

I agree with this statement. i think uTrust could be the perfect bridge for this since it will transfer the crypto to fiat so both merchant and user are not affected by volatility

i think this is one of the many problems that UTRUST is trying to solve between fiat and cryptocurrency. Utrust can make it easier for both ends and appreciate both fiat and crypto world.
Mustard!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

They will remove unfair trading system and fees as far as the consumer/buyer protection and welfare is concerned.

No. they will have fees. But fees will be less, than in other services (only 1%)

and whith utrust tokens there are zero fees i guess

Lets just hope the fees are not as high compared to others.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

They will remove unfair trading system and fees as far as the consumer/buyer protection and welfare is concerned.

No. they will have fees. But fees will be less, than in other services (only 1%)

They are not as high. As mentioned 1% for other currencies and zero fees for the UTrust tokens.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mustard!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

Internet commerce has a key place in the economy of the future. I think in a short time there will be no traditional stores or supermarkets. Delivery to any point in a short time. In all this, of course, the services of instant payments are needed. Such a project as UTRUST will have an important place in the economy of the future.

Yes indeed. Online shop are very popular these days. That is why online payment system has a very important role. Not only serve as a mode of payment but also for security and protection for the online buyers.

Of course, the main positions around which business and the economy are built are integrity, reliability, simplicity, speed and scalability. I think this is the main problem that must be solved by Utrust in this industry.
the problem with onlinetransactions are very high at risk, phishing scams and fraud this where will utrust comes in! they will take all the doubts at online transaction! bright right ?

Yeah UTRUST will make you feel very secured, the security that they’re implementing on the platform is highly secured word class Informaion security is at their team. Rest assured that UTRUST will become a most secured online payment solution. Top notch word class platform. Don’t forget to buy their ico on november 2. More power Utrust. Excited to buy it, i’m definitely invest on this world class platform
agree with you, Utrust - Paypal of cryptocurrencies.
The future needs this platform, more and more people are using cryptocurrencys, it's inevitable - this platform should have appeared

wish this platform exist before. it would have been easy for all of us... nevertheless its still not too late for Utrust, lets just hope for the Best.

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

Internet commerce has a key place in the economy of the future. I think in a short time there will be no traditional stores or supermarkets. Delivery to any point in a short time. In all this, of course, the services of instant payments are needed. Such a project as UTRUST will have an important place in the economy of the future.

Yes indeed. Online shop are very popular these days. That is why online payment system has a very important role. Not only serve as a mode of payment but also for security and protection for the online buyers.

Of course, the main positions around which business and the economy are built are integrity, reliability, simplicity, speed and scalability. I think this is the main problem that must be solved by Utrust in this industry.
the problem with onlinetransactions are very high at risk, phishing scams and fraud this where will utrust comes in! they will take all the doubts at online transaction! bright right ?

Yeah UTRUST will make you feel very secured, the security that they’re implementing on the platform is highly secured word class Informaion security is at their team. Rest assured that UTRUST will become a most secured online payment solution. Top notch word class platform. Don’t forget to buy their ico on november 2. More power Utrust. Excited to buy it, i’m definitely invest on this world class platform
agree with you, Utrust - Paypal of cryptocurrencies.
The future needs this platform, more and more people are using cryptocurrencys, it's inevitable - this platform should have appeared

wish this platform exist before. it would have been easy for all of us... nevertheless its still not too late for Utrust, lets just hope for the Best.

maybe just the platform. we dont need the concept of paypal as we all know that the concept of it is much downgraded compared to the concept and technology of bitcoin. The platform of Utrust is uniquely planned and is much convinent to use.
Mustard!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:44:54 PM

Why did the date of the Ico appointed so late? For a month people can forget about the project ..
People do not forget it as long as we all know that the project delayed is for it's better result. They know what they are doing and they look for the good effect for the buyers and sellers. utrust become more popular than others.

For me the people will not forget this kind of prohect sir, they will wait for it
, because there are so many advantages in utrust and also it has so many investors that wants to be involved.

It seems like no activity or less activity has been made for the past weeks but yup i agree with you. people will not forget about this project. we needed this hahahaha

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

They are not as high. As mentioned 1% for other currencies and zero fees for the UTrust tokens.

This is the reason why this is a long hold project for me.

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: