Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:38:56 PM

necessary for business project, understandable WP, and finally someone who follows their road-map)
Do you already have any agreements with large sellers?

For all that knows they made a partnership with another [Suspicious link removed]pany Soma. It is social media with a marketplace.

They already funded more than 5 million dollars.

Probably they will make arrangements with more.
One social media isn't enough..They need more to become a real market participant.
Will wait..Anyway, good luck guys

I agree and we are all expecting they will announce new partnership soon but i believe its hard to partner up when you dont have a working platform. They have few competitors in cryto world so they better act fast.  

If you think it is a company still not active this kind of arrangements is a big deal. You can't be paypal in one night, you should start from somewhere. Besides, I think in soma they will be only payment system, other places just can add utrust and people choose it if they want to.
Although SOMA also a good project in this month, but I do not think it can compete with UTRUST in future.
UTRUST has a target clearly, this is a plus point for it, I really like a project has an ambitious target as UTRUST.
Overpass the Paypal system is not easy, but if UTRUST can does that, I do not think its token will have low price Cool

I don't think SOMA aims to compete with UTRUST. They have just signed a partnership. Besides, their concepts are quite different.

While this partnership is really good for Utrust, It's like a double edged sword for Soma. I mean, in Soma the currency is SCT but with Utrust you can use more currencies, people will use SCT or BTC, LTC, ETH etc...?

Maybe they will have an agreement that there wont be no fees when payed with SCT on the Soma marketplace. Who knows?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:42:26 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

We are actively looking for ways to improve awareness and build new partnerships before and after our ICO on the 2nd of November. Therefore, we would like to let everyone know that some of our team members will be representing UTRUST in major blockchain events around the world. If you are attending any of the events below, come and say hi! 👋

They are confirmed at:
  • 23rd October, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Long Finance — Digital Currencies Trade Fair
  • 31–1st November, New York, U.S.A. | 🇺🇸 Blockchain Economic Forum 2017
  • 6–9th November, Lisbon, Portugal | 🇵🇹 Web Summit 2017
  • 11th November, Tokyo, Japan | 🇯🇵 Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference
  • 15th November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Switzerland Wealth Innovation Tour
  • 22nd November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Blockchain Summit
  • 28th November, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Blockchain Summit London Olympia
  • 29–30th November, Singapore | 🇸🇬 Blockshow Asia
  • 1–2nd December, Warsaw, Poland | 🇵🇱 Cryptocurrency World Expo

rofl, this looks like a worldtour map for a rockband, honestly Smiley  .... letz rock ><

good is, that they are not only sitting on their butt, but going out to the wide world and distributing the idea of utrust in every brain out there Smiley
Great, very busy november  Grin

When will the ICO end? it would be nice if it ended after that tour is finished.

probably not since they're on tour until December. Still it's good that the team is getting out there.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:43:47 PM

necessary for business project, understandable WP, and finally someone who follows their road-map)

For all that knows they made a partnership with another [Suspicious link removed]pany Soma. It is social media with a marketplace.

One social media isn't enough..They need more to become a real market participant.

I agree and we are all expecting they will announce new partnership soon but i believe its hard to partner up when you dont have a working platform. They have few competitors in cryto world so they better act fast.  

If you think it is a company still not active this kind of arrangements is a big deal. You can't be paypal in one night, you should start from somewhere. Besides, I think in soma they will be only payment system, other places just can add utrust and people choose it if they want to.
Although SOMA also a good project in this month, but I do not think it can compete with UTRUST in future.
UTRUST has a target clearly, this is a plus point for it, I really like a project has an ambitious target as UTRUST.
Overpass the Paypal system is not easy, but if UTRUST can does that, I do not think its token will have low price Cool

I don't think SOMA aims to compete with UTRUST. They have just signed a partnership. Besides, their concepts are quite different.

While this partnership is really good for Utrust, It's like a double edged sword for Soma. I mean, in Soma the currency is SCT but with Utrust you can use more currencies, people will use SCT or BTC, LTC, ETH etc...?
This partnership can be very benefit. Even if soma won't be successful utrust can be very profitable  Wink
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:53:09 PM

Yes, in utrust we can pay with major cryptourrency, but surely there will be a fee. And since soma is already a steadfast partner, it's possible that utrust will charge a zero conversion fee when people use sct. That is my rough thinking!

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:57:46 PM

And which % they will charge for VAT? May they reduce this charge and make less than in Paypal?

What a peculiar question. Have you never paid VAT or sales tax? Tax rates are set by the government of the customer or the seller.

Utrust is a decentralized wallet online, so there shouldn't be taxes unless each government creates laws that charge taxes to cryptocurrencies, in which utrust will include eventually i supposed to get regulated, but in the meanwhile, there is none.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:59:55 PM

project looks like very promising and i have i a question. how many payment method Utrust will accept in future? i think this is big change coming in crypto world. i will not behind my self. me and my friends also make planing to invest in this project for bight future.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

We are actively looking for ways to improve awareness and build new partnerships before and after our ICO on the 2nd of November. Therefore, we would like to let everyone know that some of our team members will be representing UTRUST in major blockchain events around the world. If you are attending any of the events below, come and say hi! 👋

They are confirmed at:
  • 23rd October, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Long Finance — Digital Currencies Trade Fair

rofl, this looks like a worldtour map for a rockband, honestly Smiley  .... letz rock ><

good is, that they are not only sitting on their butt, but going out to the wide world and distributing the idea of utrust in every brain out there Smiley

When will the ICO end? it would be nice if it ended after that tour is finished.
If you ask when will this ICO ends i think maybe the beginning of new year 2018. they've designed this project perfectly and have ambitious targets. I do not know exactly when this project will be successful, but maybe that's just my guess. end december or the beginning of the new year.  Grin we'll see this project is successful in the future.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

Yes, in utrust we can pay with major cryptourrency, but surely there will be a fee. And since soma is already a steadfast partner, it's possible that utrust will charge a zero conversion fee when people use sct. That is my rough thinking!

Uhm...maybe, maybe. This means that if they add SCT you will be able to use them with every merchant which adds Utrust and pay zero conversion fees with both UTRUST and SCT

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

Very nice to see the team will travel al around the world to participate at so much event. UTRUST has already a huge visibility but with that it will even better, really nice. I have really big hope for the future of Utrust.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:56:32 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

They are confirmed at:

If you ask when will this ICO ends i think maybe the beginning of new year 2018. they've designed this project perfectly and have ambitious targets. I do not know exactly when this project will be successful, but maybe that's just my guess. end december or the beginning of the new year.  Grin we'll see this project is successful in the future.

I'm sure they will get partnerships during these events!
UTRUST is getting more and more attention lately, really love this! Community and interest is growing a lot. Great work guys!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:32:52 PM

Yes,u are right,now it is difficult to find new partnership. but i believe when the platform lunch, it will change the state!

Maybe they'll also partner up with Gameflip, that project is at far more further developed then Soma at the moment.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

Very nice to see the team will travel al around the world to participate at so much event. UTRUST has already a huge visibility but with that it will even better, really nice. I have really big hope for the future of Utrust.

Nothing in South-America or Africa? I hope they are aware that some African countries are adopting cryptocurrencies. They can skip some of the traditional ways of financial services and go directly to crypto, like they previously did with mobile phones.

https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/cryptocurrency-great-african-opportunity/
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:22:36 PM

I hope they will be on the devcon in Mexico. I would like to see the project's presentation live. It would not be bad to ask a few questions directly.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
belechau

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

Nothing in South-America or Africa? I hope they are aware that some African countries are adopting cryptocurrencies. They can skip some of the traditional ways of financial services and go directly to crypto, like they previously did with mobile phones.

Much is feared for the scarce infrastructure of some localities, but with the rapid and continuous advancement of cryptography, many countries are adapting rapidly to this reality, I hope to see a greater expansion, because better to join the progress is to make it be a two pioneers. As a resident of South America I guarantee that many like me yearn for grandiose projects like Utrust being applied in our continent
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:14:22 AM

And which % they will charge for VAT? May they reduce this charge and make less than in Paypal?

What a peculiar question. Have you never paid VAT or sales tax? Tax rates are set by the government of the customer or the seller.

Utrust is a decentralized wallet online, so there shouldn't be taxes unless each government creates laws that charge taxes to cryptocurrencies, in which utrust will include eventually i supposed to get regulated, but in the meanwhile, there is none.

Even if they create laws, how are they going to enforce it?
There's users from all over the world, if one country creates laws, they will only apply to the people from that country. And even then, how can they possibly know how much profit anyone has made?

Fuk da taxes  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
belechau

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:24:58 AM

Even if they create laws, how are they going to enforce it?
There's users from all over the world, if one country creates laws, they will only apply to the people from that country. And even then, how can they possibly know how much profit anyone has made?

Fuk da taxes  Grin

Really curious for laypeople like me, I'll walk by to read more about WhitePaper, or that information is extra Whitepaper. It is really tricky to apply conventional rates on unconventional and unregulated operations
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:29:28 AM

They are confirmed at:
23rd October, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Long Finance — Digital Currencies Trade Fair
31–1st November, New York, U.S.A. | 🇺🇸 Blockchain Economic Forum 2017
6–9th November, Lisbon, Portugal | 🇵🇹 Web Summit 2017
11th November, Tokyo, Japan | 🇯🇵 Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference
15th November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Switzerland Wealth Innovation Tour
22nd November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Blockchain Summit
28th November, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Blockchain Summit London Olympia
29–30th November, Singapore | 🇸🇬 Blockshow Asia
1–2nd December, Warsaw, Poland | 🇵🇱 Cryptocurrency World Expo
As you can see above, their tour is about going to some events.
They dont create their own event.
So i think there is still no upcoming popular event in South-America or Africa that makes them interested to visit
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

They are confirmed at:
23rd October, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Long Finance — Digital Currencies Trade Fair
31–1st November, New York, U.S.A. | 🇺🇸 Blockchain Economic Forum 2017
6–9th November, Lisbon, Portugal | 🇵🇹 Web Summit 2017
11th November, Tokyo, Japan | 🇯🇵 Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference
15th November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Switzerland Wealth Innovation Tour
22nd November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Blockchain Summit
28th November, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Blockchain Summit London Olympia
29–30th November, Singapore | 🇸🇬 Blockshow Asia
1–2nd December, Warsaw, Poland | 🇵🇱 Cryptocurrency World Expo
As you can see above, their tour is about going to some events.
They dont create their own event. So i think there is still no upcoming popular event in South-America or Africa.
this will bring UTRUST all over the worlds,great!
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:13:16 AM

This thread is so hudge !

But where are the Devs ?

This is very disturbing , isn't it ?

No its not. When a project is as big as Utrust, the devs shouldnt be here. Just check out social media, google Utrust and you can see how active the marketing team is in promoting.

robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:28:00 AM

when no problem,the dev can behind and work hard on the coins!
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: