Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313908 times)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

I invested in UTK ico at a price of $ 0.06 and I sold this $ 0.8 token at an amazing price, and now UTK with a value of $ 0.18 it's time to buy and save in the long run, I believe UTK will return to $ 0.8 and potentially even $ 1

This was a perfect shot only few people are so brave to take this kind of decision even I also invested into this token since ICO but still holding without having any profit. You are a lucky who got another chance to buy this promising token at cheap price.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I invested in UTK ico at a price of $ 0.06 and I sold this $ 0.8 token at an amazing price, and now UTK with a value of $ 0.18 it's time to buy and save in the long run, I believe UTK will return to $ 0.8 and potentially even $ 1
Wew, you traded it with a very good profit. Yeah this token has a very good potential to reach 1$ again even more, but now is still a speculation time, we should wait until the platform is ready.

I agree. Utrust will rise to 1 dollar again. The price fall was due to bitcoin price fall and there was no problem with Utrust. After some developments in the platform, even high prices are reachable.

I thought the price would come back around $ 0.40 after this April event, but it remains stable, I believe in the project and should soon return to $1.00

It is evident that there is some speculator that is dumping to accumulate many utrust at a very low price. You'll see how much the accumulators will have so much, then utrust will explode towards 4 dollars

I guess everybody is anticipating the next major milestone on this project,and I assume everyone would love to see their token price grew  bigger after that.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Wew, you traded it with a very good profit. Yeah this token has a very good potential to reach 1$ again even more, but now is still a speculation time, we should wait until the platform is ready.

I agree. Utrust will rise to 1 dollar again. The price fall was due to bitcoin price fall and there was no problem with Utrust. After some developments in the platform, even high prices are reachable.

I thought the price would come back around $ 0.40 after this April event, but it remains stable, I believe in the project and should soon return to $1.00

It is evident that there is some speculator that is dumping to accumulate many utrust at a very low price. You'll see how much the accumulators will have so much, then utrust will explode towards 4 dollars

Are you so confident that it will explode to $4 ? BAsed on what if I might ask my dear friend ?

In my humble opinion, when looking at the graph, currently utrust coin is now at the bottom of it’s parabola. Or in other words, at it’s lowest point before utrust can be used as a product at the 10th of may. For this reaon, I specifically bought a fair amount of utk’s this afternoon, expecting it to rise the upcoming two weeks. But as said... that’s just my humble opinion.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

The most important investment is the right time, he does it well and everything is perfect. It is difficult for others to repeat, hopefully his predictions of UTK are correct.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-announces-partnership-with-germanys-largest-e-commerce-solution-gambio-to-enable-2bc2772f8335

Huge news guys, as stated in the article this isn't very important for Utrust only but it's very very important for the whole crypto ecosystem. Adoption is the number one priority for the whole crypto

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Are you so confident that it will explode to $4 ? BAsed on what if I might ask my dear friend ?

In my humble opinion, when looking at the graph, currently utrust coin is now at the bottom of it’s parabola. Or in other words, at it’s lowest point before utrust can be used as a product at the 10th of may. For this reaon, I specifically bought a fair amount of utk’s this afternoon, expecting it to rise the upcoming two weeks. But as said... that’s just my humble opinion.

Wew really? 10 May 2018? Well I can expect a huge price growth if there is a bull market at that time. I thought it will be able to be used only in 2019.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-announces-partnership-with-germanys-largest-e-commerce-solution-gambio-to-enable-2bc2772f8335

Huge news guys, as stated in the article this isn't very important for Utrust only but it's very very important for the whole crypto ecosystem. Adoption is the number one priority for the whole crypto
this news could foster trust again for investors because UTK Announces Partnership with the Biggest E-commerce Solution in Germany with this news whether it can bring UTK prices back up.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Great news.  Utrust now restart versus 1 usd. 
I think  that   5 usd in 2018 December
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

nope, i do not think so. guys working to slow. and price of token not impressive. maximum price was already reached and it will not happend again a think. 1$ is hard, you saying 5))
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

nope, i do not think so. guys working to slow. and price of token not impressive. maximum price was already reached and it will not happend again a think. 1$ is hard, you saying 5))
Why not? Today capitalist 58 million. At 5 dollars it capitalizes around 1.2 billion.
Currently there are tokens that capitalize one billion and do not even have the potential of utrust
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

5 usd per token will be possible when they will launched platform and people will be use their platform as payment solution.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

Why not? Today capitalist 58 million. At 5 dollars it capitalizes around 1.2 billion.
Currently there are tokens that capitalize one billion and do not even have the potential of utrust

Good comparison! That partnership alone  as stated above could be potentially worth more than what is expected. And as  what I've observed, platform development is implemented according to its time lime.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

5 usd per token will be possible when they will launched platform and people will be use their platform as payment solution.

If we have goal of long term support than it could happen this is good idea that platform will make this possible to achieve this milestone. This team has good track record and overall progress of development is going very positive.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

After selling with 5700 sats, i bought back last week from 2200 sats. I mostly make losses this kind of trades but for utrust it worked.

I hope it will pass old peak in a short time.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

Well, it was great rising of Utrust token price yesterday. But I think, it would be better, if UTK was listed on other exchanges.

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

Well, it was great rising of Utrust token price yesterday. But I think, it would be better, if UTK was listed on other exchanges.
Yesterday there was a good growth in the price of the UTK.
The project, although few exchanges, but they are all big. Probably project does not need a small exchange. In the future, only the Binance remained.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Yeah it would be really great if Utrust can be on Binance, the price will easily double in just a few hours if it happens
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Yeah it would be really great if Utrust can be on Binance, the price will easily double in just a few hours if it happens
Prices will increase but double is too much, your opinion about the big exchange will help the price increase is right but it is not too much. It also depend on market and usability.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

Prices will increase but double is too much, your opinion about the big exchange will help the price increase is right but it is not too much. It also depend on market and usability.

Nowadays if a coin gets into big exchange then most of the users will dump it as "double price" after new exchange became a trend in the past. UTK got good potential and the platform will boost the price when it will be released.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Right after being listed it might shoot up a minutes to x2 or more and after that it will go to its stable and normal way of gaining price accumulation according to the traders. Listing will help the token to get it high value and that time Utrust team can focus on the UTK's platform.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: