Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:51:24 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.
I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
My Bitcoin dream is too have me to buy my own house for my family and also have to buy my own needs and wants and also have a brighter and wealthier future through the hwlp of Bitcoin.I also want to buy 10-hectares of land and build a house and start a new business and I am looking forward on Bitcoin because I have faith on it.
and my dream is very simple here, In fact I want to be biggest investor of bitcoin and want to rule over bitcoin market forever. Although I have invested quarter of my all amount in bitcoin trading but I have planned to invest half of my amount in trading at the end of this year and hopefully I will earn tremendous money against my today’s investment in bitcoin because I believe that no one business except bitcoin can give me such a great profit.

I think that if all the people have the same dreams about bitcoin then I am sure that this globe will become a sample of peace and prosperity because your dreams are not just restricted to yourself but you mentioned about the welfare of human being and welfare of society which very appreciable by me I also want to open ummah welfare academy for the poor and orphans of our place.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:53:09 PM

I have many dreams. First need to clear basic needs, buy things needed, build a house, buy a car, join my child in a school, save money for his future studies, open up a business and etc.

Most of us has the same dream, to have an abundance future, financially stable and enjoying the good fortune in life. This will happen also with steadfast motivation in pursuing our dreams. We have also to act,do something and exert effort to do our part in order this to happen.This is possible also with bitcoin as it creates opportunity to all of us, another avenue to reach our dreams.
indeed bitcoin give us opportunity to reach our dreams or goals by earning bitcoin. the price of it always go up and everyone who hold it will get more in the next future and can reach thier dreams through bitcoin. so after we know that bitcoin give us opportunities we should make big effort to earn it.

betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Well this is one of the most interesting topics i was eager to reply on this forum !
As for myself i think the dream i want to achieve is to make the world tour using bitcoin only , thus not having to use or transport any cash money on me . Travelling all over the world with my backpack and my smartphone and being able to purchase whatever i want such as food/flight tickets/restaurants/hotel bills using only my bitcoin funds and payment methods . Exploring the outstanding countries of Asia and South Africa and not having to worry about getting robbed (and even if that happens all i have to is log on my Wallet from any laptop/smartphone and just change my credentials ).
I know some people have been successful in achieving thins such as living a day with Bitcoin only or travelling to one specific place that supports payments with it , but my dream is far more greater because i want to take a year long break and go spend it in Asia/South Africa/America/Mexico/Paris  , Switzerland and England .
I really hope one day i'll be able to achieve this Smiley .
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

my dream is to marry the woman I dreamed of, maybe if I become richer, many people I can marry. such is life. I focus more on bitcoin, because of something and what I plan.

You will surely marry a women even without your money just show them how you loved her. Well we all have different dreams in life, personally i want to have more bitcoin in the future so i can use it for the needs of my future family and also to help people who are in need of money. I believe that this thing will surely happen.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

My bitcoin dream is to be wealthy enough to establish more business from it and help the dream of others.
A very noble opinion and I really like your opinion.
My bitcoin dream is simple enough to perfect and improve everyday life by following this bitcoin. later if I am a big success and until the realization of my dream then I will not forget to help the less fortunate.
omerchip

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:37:45 AM

living relax and i want to gain whole my profits from the bitcoin.i like this job and i want the eat fruits to this job anymore.i deserve it.We whole deserve this

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:25:30 AM

Bitcoin dream is to stop doing signature campaigns and start earning from trading. Trading just seems to have lower efforts in the long run. In the start of course it will require time and effort like every other skill but it will be worth it. I have enough funds to say that I can afford to have a decent bankroll. Traders make more money than sig camp participants and even spend less time in front of the computer. That's what I'm aiming for along with the good income day trading can give you.

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:26:20 AM

Well, I think all of us here dreams that the amount of bitcoin will keep on increasing so that we gain a lot of money from it.
Well if I get rich in bitcoin, I will buy a big house on my own. Cheesy because currently, I'm only renting a house.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:30:28 AM

We all have different dreams with our bitcoin, mine is to somehow have my own cars and house which I think bitcoin may give me if I will exert more and more effort doing it. I will save most of my bitcoin so that I don't have to worry anymore about my financial needs in the future. By this way also, I am already fulfilling my dream on becoming rich and I know it will happen because I believe in bitcoin and I know it will make my dreams come to life.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:37:01 AM

My bitcoin dream is to be wealthy enough to establish more business from it and help the dream of others.

Yes. Since all of us believe that bitcoin will give us financial freedom. My dream is to become millionaire through the help of bitcoin so that i can help people who are in need.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:45:05 AM

I'd like to make small game studio where the game can be funded with fiat, bitcoin or altcoin and gamers can buy the game directly the game from my website with bitcoin or altcoin and redeem it on steam Roll Eyes
I also want to see bitcoin price rise higher so i could use my bitcoin to fund the studio in case no one wants to be investor.
My bitcoin dream to become a successful businessman. I will save my most of my bitcoin so that i dont have to worry anymore my financial in future. Bitcoin helps me to become successor so now i workhard to become most successful someday. My dream is to become millionaire through the help of bitcoin so that i can help the poor peole and i donate in charity institutions. Share your blessing to everyone

vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:12:36 AM

Mine would be very simple, to have more wealth to leave my job and be with my family. I hate the feeling that I need to go my job and leave my family for a little amount of money. Hopefully bitcoin can give the freedom that I really want for the longest time, I believe that I can do more when I am out of the job, for time for my family, myself and the community that  am supporting as of the moment (DEEPONION). I know and I really feel that bitcoin will change my life for the better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:22:10 AM

My bitcoin dream is to be a rich man of the country.i will earn bitcoins for my future safety.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:34:17 AM

My dreams with bitcoins are I want to buy at least 2 hectares land form and I want to build a commercial buildings there for lease. I wanna buy house and lot for my kids and I want to build a business with my husband for a lifetime. I hope these all will come true in the very nearest time possible.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:41:11 AM

My big dream is to buy land and cows, I want to build a cattle ranch to serve as a dairy cow and broiler. From the farm, I can open a special cafe that provides dairy and beef. All that dream if I already have enough profit from bitcoin.
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:41:50 AM

My bitcoin dream is to be a rich man of the country.i will earn bitcoins for my future safety.

Everyone in this world have the goal to become rich.I think bitcoins will help them to become rich in near future.
If i am successful in bitcoin,i just wanna buy an exotic car and just roar around the city at high speed.Then i will buy advanced electronic gadgets and all the other things needed for my family.And i will buy golds for my mom,a super advanced computer system for my brother and many more things.
I hope my dream will come true untill that i won't lose my hope.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:45:39 AM

My bitcoin dream is same as my dream; is to help my parents financially and even physically. I want to earn a lot for me to sustain the needs in everyday life. Also, I want to build or buy house for my family. And of course to save a lot from bitcoin for the sake of our future.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:59:14 AM

Although i didn't disclose my dreams in front of anyone until they are achieved but as you have asked about it then i am going to tell. My dream is to buy my favourite car and start real estate business across my country which will accept bitcoins as payment method.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:00:47 AM

I've been dreaming that through my Bitcoin I can be able to travel in different places around the world. Give my family a treat for all they have done and to give them their dream house. I know that it isn't possible at all because in Bitcoin we can all be millionaire.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

I've been dreaming that through my Bitcoin I can be able to travel in different places around the world. Give my family a treat for all they have done and to give them their dream house. I know that it isn't possible at all because in Bitcoin we can all be millionaire.
it all can be achieved if we want to try and not lazy in doing everything, for example like posting here or reading and also others then with the existing stock of science will find a way out

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: