Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:05:44 PM

Wa all know that there are more and more countries where cannabis is allowed, so more and more industries too, it's gonna be a huge market and each market has to be control, with its project Paragon could be the infrastructure to be sure this industry is like others, ethical and safe for the consumers. You have a big work in front of you, i hope you will be able to achieve your goals. 
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

That could be true, however, To me, one of the best parts of the white paper is right here: ". We give our members a voice. Pitch your ideas, help others, get funded, support
other ideas, and decide our future through a voting system"   I don't think there is going to be any shortage of business and community members to keep this coin going very strong

I think you're right. The cannabis community is quite a strong and big community and most of them are quite tech savvie.

PS92

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

Wa all know that there are more and more countries where cannabis is allowed, so more and more industries too, it's gonna be a huge market and each market has to be control, with its project Paragon could be the infrastructure to be sure this industry is like others, ethical and safe for the consumers. You have a big work in front of you, i hope you will be able to achieve your goals. 

And that's just for the smoking part of it. Hemp can be just for clothing, its oils etc. If you can track that whole supply chain, it's origins, the quality etc and combine that with micropayments by using iota for example, this thing can be huge.

PS92

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

"But why alcohol casues more? because it has no limit to the amount that can be drunk. So what will happen if we can use marijuana freely like using alcohol? im pretty sure you can think about it."

I'd love to see some proof of this. Like I said, in the Netherlands this isn't the case. there are however lots of drunken accidents. Sure, marijuana is involved in some, but this is negligable when compared to alcohol. And BOTH are available without limits.
"in the Netherlands this isn't the case"
Am i talking about netherland before?
Netherlands = World?
Lol  Cheesy Cheesy, you have really good brain  Cheesy Cheesy

Possession of small amounts of cannabis for personal use has been decriminalized in Holland.  The sale of cannabis is technically an offence under the Opium Act, but prosecutorial guidelines provide that proceedings will only be instituted in certain situations.  An operator or owner of a coffee shop (which is not permitted to sell alcohol) will avoid prosecution if he/she meets the following criteria:

·        no more than 5 grams per person may be sold in any one transaction;

·        no hard drugs may be sold;

·        drugs may not be advertised;

·        the coffee shop must not cause any nuisance;

·        no drugs can be sold to minors (under age 18), nor may minors enter the premises; and

·        the municipality has not ordered the establishment closed.

Source : https://sencanada.ca/content/sen/committee/371/ille/library/dolin1-e.htm

Without limit right?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"no more than 5 grams per person may be sold in any one transaction"
"Without limit right?"
this shouldn't be hard to circumvent, in my city alone there are 20+ coffeeshops, of which 6 in one street. Apart from that 5 gram is more than enough to be called without limit.

"Am i talking about netherland before?
Netherlands = World?"

No it isn't, but a testgroup of 14 million 18+ people is quite substantial.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

paragon give the word to people 10,000,000 tokens community-controlled reserve to be used for the
best startup ideas as voted on by the community
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

nice developement on the pre-ico.
i have a question:
where are you going to start with this business? in america? or in every country, where mariujana is legalized, like the netherlands?

They already made a list of potential cities where they are planing on opening paragon centers. You can find the list in the white paper.
The thing that concerns me a little is, that they are planing to let the community vote for the first location (if i understand roadmap correctly). I think it would be wiser to decide this with the inner circle of people involved in the project. The first location is the most important one.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:59:26 PM

congratulation paragon for successful pre-ico completed. i was know paragon project is powerful project. my friends also invested on paragon project.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

nice developement on the pre-ico.
i have a question:
where are you going to start with this business? in america? or in every country, where mariujana is legalized, like the netherlands?

They already made a list of potential cities where they are planing on opening paragon centers. You can find the list in the white paper.
The thing that concerns me a little is, that they are planing to let the community vote for the first location (if i understand roadmap correctly). I think it would be wiser to decide this with the inner circle of people involved in the project. The first location is the most important one.

That's my thinking as well. The first location should be strategic and not left to the community member's individual biases.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

"But why alcohol casues more? because it has no limit to the amount that can be drunk. So what will happen if we can use marijuana freely like using alcohol? im pretty sure you can think about it."

I'd love to see some proof of this. Like I said, in the Netherlands this isn't the case. there are however lots of drunken accidents. Sure, marijuana is involved in some, but this is negligable when compared to alcohol. And BOTH are available without limits.
Netherlands = World?
Lol  Cheesy Cheesy, you have really good brain  Cheesy Cheesy

Possession of small amounts of cannabis for personal use has been decriminalized in Holland.  The sale of cannabis is technically an offence under the Opium Act, but prosecutorial guidelines provide that proceedings will only be instituted in certain situations.  An operator or owner of a coffee shop (which is not permitted to sell alcohol) will avoid prosecution if he/she meets the following criteria:

·        no more than 5 grams per person may be sold in any one transaction;

·        no hard drugs may be sold;

·        drugs may not be advertised;

·        the coffee shop must not cause any nuisance;

·        no drugs can be sold to minors (under age 18), nor may minors enter the premises; and

·        the municipality has not ordered the establishment closed.

Source : https://sencanada.ca/content/sen/committee/371/ille/library/dolin1-e.htm

Without limit right?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Without limit right?"
this shouldn't be hard to circumvent, in my city alone there are 20+ coffeeshops, of which 6 in one street. Apart from that 5 gram is more than enough to be called without limit.

Netherlands = World?"

Netherlands is indeed a big testgroup. I'm from the country next door but here the government isn't so liberal (yet).
Imho the more we can regulate this business the better for everyone. So Paragon can be a very good help to achieve this.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:45:15 PM

In the U.S. I guess, Jessica VerSteeg is the co-founder of AuBox, a cannabis related company in San Francisco, California, she should has many connections down there already

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:47:18 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:58:29 PM by toolucky98

Netherlands = World?
Lol  Cheesy Cheesy, you have really good brain  Cheesy Cheesy

Possession of small amounts of cannabis for personal use has been decriminalized in Holland.  The sale of cannabis is technically an offence under the Opium Act, but prosecutorial guidelines provide that proceedings will only be instituted in certain situations.  An operator or owner of a coffee shop (which is not permitted to sell alcohol) will avoid prosecution if he/she meets the following criteria:

·        no more than 5 grams per person may be sold in any one transaction;

·        no hard drugs may be sold;

·        drugs may not be advertised;

·        the coffee shop must not cause any nuisance;

·        no drugs can be sold to minors (under age 18), nor may minors enter the premises; and

·        the municipality has not ordered the establishment closed.

Without limit right?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Without limit right?"

Netherlands = World?"

Huh, i should end this topic.
At least i know now the new "definition" about "LIMIT" , that "if you lost in football games, and if you scored 10 scores, its more than enough to be called lose"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.
And another information i got is 14 million 18+ is quite substantial against billions of 18+ people around the world. Cheesy Cheesy Wow less than 1% is quite substantial  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Thanks dude  Wink, i think i need to fix my mindset now  Grin
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:04:52 PM

At least i know now the new "definition" about "LIMIT" , that "if you lost in football games, and if you scored 10 scores, its more than enough to be called lose"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.
And another information i got is 14 million 18+ is quite substantial against billions of 18+ people around the world. Cheesy Cheesy Wow less than 1% is quite substantial  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Thanks dude  Wink, i think i need to fix my mindset now  Grin

Let's turn it around. If we assume the Netherlands is a statistical outlier, what makes the Netherlands different that legalization of 5 grams of cannabis for personal use leads to massive problems when applied to the rest of the world? Are the inhabitants of the Netherlands a different species?
LifeOfDoge

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

Yes, Paragon will not sell cannabis but rather be a  resource for other businesses within the industry to grow.

So you can say it will be like ETH for weed I like that idea  Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

Yes, Paragon will not sell cannabis but rather be a  resource for other businesses within the industry to grow.

So you can say it will be like ETH for weed I like that idea  Grin

If we think about ETH like a tool which enable to bring cryptocurrencies to the public, this assessment is quite true.

This project should give a good push to the legalization and industrialization of the cannabis industry, even more if they reach such an hard cap, they would have a tremendous economical impact and the means to really push this industry in the right direction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

Is it somehow possible to see how much of the current stage is sold? Maybe I am too stupid, but I can't find any summary :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
minorthreat710

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

Is it somehow possible to see how much of the current stage is sold? Maybe I am too stupid, but I can't find any summary :/

No, my friend, I can assure you you are not stupid. I would suggest that you go ask the paragon team at one of these places:

💚Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Hope that helps you out, take it easy.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

The platform is open-source. It can be used by anyone to build their own cannabis
smart contract or blockchain application, create their own token crowdsale ,
promote their specific cause, etc. good tool to create good project with cannabis
windreamteam

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:46:45 AM

lawers are working on the project to preserve the access to the plant and the work on it
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:53:20 AM

Recently read about this project, seems like a solid project and in my mind  cryptocurrencies and pot industry is a natural fit.

Also IOTA involvement is a plus and i am going to invest in it.

As far as I know, Weed business in States have a problem with bank Accounts because of Federal law ,thus they have to keep large amounts of money in cash.
It seems to me that cryptocurrencies could help with this problem.

That being said, is there something in this or other similar project mentioned about this particular problem ( I personally have not seen it) ?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:06:46 AM

Thanks dude  Wink, i think i need to fix my mindset now  Grin

Let's turn it around. If we assume the Netherlands is a statistical outlier, what makes the Netherlands different that legalization of 5 grams of cannabis for personal use leads to massive problems when applied to the rest of the world? Are the inhabitants of the Netherlands a different species?
Ohh myy goddd, please dudeeee, come onnn.
Do you think everyone is exactly same? When we usually eat rice everyday here, are you like that too? When some people are very bad at drawing, are everyone like that too? When netherlands is developed country, does the developing country not exist? When some people dont like to do criminal things, Do the criminals never exist? All people need to eat and sleep, but they have different cultures, society, mindset, passion.
If you have another questions about this you can send me a message. This topic of converstion should end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: