Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110145 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:30:52 AM

What would be the main goal of project apart from legalizing the weed? Will you guys also open dispensary clinic?

Paragon's main goal is not to legalize the weed. It's all about one stop shop for all cannabis products where it's already legal.
Well, these words are written on the whitepaper.
" Our goal is to change the legal status of cannabis, ensure the benefits are available globally, and create a framework that brings regulation and verification to the cannabis industry."
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:35:02 AM

What would be the main goal of project apart from legalizing the weed? Will you guys also open dispensary clinic?

Paragon's main goal is not to legalize the weed. It's all about one stop shop for all cannabis products where it's already legal.
" Our goal is to change the legal status of cannabis, ensure the benefits are available globally, and create a framework that brings regulation and verification to the cannabis industry."

Well, my goal is also the same but, who the hell will listen. Paragon alone can not do anything. We all need to make efforts to show the good side of the cannabis.
paragoncoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:52:24 AM

Is this ICO available to ordinary U.S citizens?  I know some members of the board are of american decent,  but I was wondering if your average American crypto enthusiast was able to participate in this business venture?  It sure looks promising, being marijuana regulations are softening up a bit on the state level.

yes indeed it is available to US citizens & in fact our CEO Jessica VerSteeg is American (former Miss Iowa + Amazing Race contestant , even).

particularly since Paragon is considered a "utility" token, as opposed to a security (as per the Howey test), our model is in sync w/U.S. laws & most definitely open to American participation.

and finally-- our HQ is in SF, CA and our flagship ParagonSpace is planned for Oakland, CA
perhaps we'll see you there? Cheesy
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:54:08 AM

Well, my goal is also the same but, who the hell will listen. Paragon alone can not do anything. We all need to make efforts to show the good side of the cannabis.

Definitely agree with you there. The strength of Paragon is as a vehicle for that kind of common action from a diversity of people/places that have a united interest.
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

The main goal is to provide a framework for an ecosystem of legal use (standardization of testing measure, verification of supply chain, seed funds for innovation).

These and other relevant explanations can be found both in our our white paper:
https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf

And in a more summarized one sheet:
https://paragoncoin.com/storage/paragon_coin_one_pager.pdf

And finally, here's a FAQ that you may find helpful:
https://paragoncoin.com/storage/PRG_FAQ.pdf
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

Interesting, i had not seen the IBtimes article. I hope PRG will focus a lot of their efforts bringing cannabis more to the medical field. It's uses have been proven, but widespread adoption is in the medical field is still lacking due to the stigma of Cannabis. PRG will be able to offer quality checks on the delivered product so that there can be governmental approval of Cannabis usage in the medical field.

Yes-- that is our goal.

Our CEO, Jessica VerSteeg's original impetus for entering the cannabis space stemmed from medical cannabis and her very personal experience with how lives are lost because of an duplicitous drug policy and stigma in the U.S. We believe that people should not be denied this truly remarkable plant that nature (as opposed to big Pharma) has provided.

You can read more about Jessica's story in this regard here:

https://urbancrypto.com/press-release-jessicas-story-the-motivation-behind-paragoncoin/
pynetx

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

Definitely agree with you there. The strength of Paragon is as a vehicle for that kind of common action from a diversity of people/places that have a united interest.

Right, most of the world still see cannabis as a thing to get high. They don't see it's bright side like the use in medical science.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:46:48 AM

Well canabis is an anabolic too, that's why it's forbidden by every professional sportive organization.

But there is also dangers linked to the utilization (Depends people, but some link seems to appear between depression and schizophrenia).

I think we must talk of everything, pros and cons of its utilization, medicinal or recreational. Would be good to have a true and complete study with all the results of the precedent true, professional and scientific studies shown.

This plant has many virtue, even with a recreational use.

Of course there are not just benefits but also some dangers. But same goes for alcohol and tabacco. Especially tabacco has no real benefits (as I know). At least alcohol has some benefits for your body if you don't drink much.

But you are right, if you talk about positiv effects you also have to see the possible negativ ones. I also agree with you, that there are a lot of virtue, especially for medical use.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

Well canabis is an anabolic too, that's why it's forbidden by every professional sportive organization.

But there is also dangers linked to the utilization (Depends people, but some link seems to appear between depression and schizophrenia).

I think we must talk of everything, pros and cons of its utilization, medicinal or recreational. Would be good to have a true and complete study with all the results of the precedent true, professional and scientific studies shown.

Of course there are not just benefits but also some dangers. But same goes for alcohol and tabacco. Especially tabacco has no real benefits (as I know). At least alcohol has some benefits for your body if you don't drink much.

But you are right, if you talk about positiv effects you also have to see the possible negativ ones. I also agree with you, that there are a lot of virtue, especially for medical use.

Every single thing has positive and negative sides. People should be wise enough to use the ones that benefit them though.
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:01:35 AM

Grin my friend say about this ICO.. so I go to this topic and say some my review...
nice logo and nice website.. look beautiful
project team is ok. not good that I expect but good than 90% ICO dev out there.
project look have future and at least it have more information for us than some project just say buy and u will get rich bla bla bla
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:05:16 AM

the last case on my country is some one use cannabis to salve his wife, but when police found the cannabis tree, he jailed.
how to made cannabis legal in indonesian? it's to hard.
can you explain about this?

I think the key for something like this is the way through other countries. If there are a lot of different countries which already legalized cannabis as a medical treatment which you can get through medical facilities other countries gouvernments, like for example Indonesia, could be influenced positiv.
maybe, yes for civilian. and, personally agree using cannabis as medicine, cause many medicine has effect as cannabis. such as soporific.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:09:07 AM

Every single thing has positive and negative sides. People should be wise enough to use the ones that benefit them though.

I think there’s almost no kind of medicine which cannot have any negative side effects
But with general legalization of cannabis and the controlled cultivation and distribution, the cannabis people just use for recreational reasons, will be much purer and not polluted with noxious stuff as it is now often the case.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:41:21 AM

It sounds like the types of bans you are talking about are smoking bans, in which case smoking any sort of material would be prohibited. As far as smoking cannabis vs. nicotine each country and or government have their own laws and rules which everyone should definitely follow. Paragon will be creating spaces and providing resources for the cultivation and legalization of the cannabis industry world wide.

Love the idea of spaces! This will set things in motion in various regions/countries. Even where cannabis is still illegal.
Lets hope PARAGON can make a difference here.

"Our goal is to change the legal status of cannabis, ensure the benefits are available globally, and create a framework that brings regulation and verification to the cannabis industry."

The discussion in this thread is it bad or not is something off-topic.
There are many forums where that debate can be continued. This project is so much more! There are so much benefits around cannabis and I'm not speaking about smoking or getting high. This plant has so much more to offer.

You can find fields of cannabis plants here in Belgium (not the type with buds) for making isolation in construction. This is just one feature of this plant.
If you dont like cannabis and if you are against it just dont reply and stay away!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:47:01 AM

I think there’s almost no kind of medicine which cannot have any negative side effects
But with general legalization of cannabis and the controlled cultivation and distribution, the cannabis people just use for recreational reasons, will be much purer and not polluted with noxious stuff as it is now often the case.

That for sure. If you have a regulations and official production places, it would be much more safer then the current state in most of the countries.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

It sounds like the types of bans you are talking about are smoking bans, in which case smoking any sort of material would be prohibited. As far as smoking cannabis vs. nicotine each country and or government have their own laws and rules which everyone should definitely follow. Paragon will be creating spaces and providing resources for the cultivation and legalization of the cannabis industry world wide.

Love the idea of spaces! This will set things in motion in various regions/countries. Even where cannabis is still illegal.
Lets hope PARAGON can make a difference here.

Paragon can make a difference by showing that it's a respectable business. You gotta change hearts and minds first , and then legalize. If Paragon functions like a Starbucks for weed , then it confers an aura of respectability people can't ignore.

We need to get rid of the stigma of back alley dealers and Paragon is a step in that direction.

pynetx

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:49:12 AM

Agree. If the countries put proper regulations over it rather than just ban, then the situation would be different from now.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:56:00 AM

I am not really sure how they grow cannabis for medical use but im sure they need to provide all the parameters and analysis results to the buyer. How will your information be different? Will you own your own laboratories or will you just collect the data and offer it to customers?

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:03:28 AM

I am not really sure how they grow cannabis for medical use but im sure they need to provide all the parameters and analysis results to the buyer. How will your information be different? Will you own your own laboratories or will you just collect the data and offer it to customers?

According to the whitepaper, they've got a software for that: Paragon Plant Tracking Software (PTS) that will record the state and analisys of plants and grows in the blockchain.

pynetx

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

According to the whitepaper, they've got a software for that: Paragon Plant Tracking Software (PTS) that will record the state and analisys of plants and grows in the blockchain.

PTS can track State and analysis of actual plant?
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

PTS can track State and analysis of actual plant?

Just read the whitepaper:

Paragon Plant Tracking Software (PTS)
Setup and System
• Growers may place their grow blueprint into Paragon PTS
• System allows RFID tags to track plants in the grow
• Identify plants with customized names: Mothers, Clones, Veg, Bloom and
R&D in system
• Tag pots. No need for physical tag on plants
• Record nutrients and/or required pesticides/anti-fungal
• Track and record room temperatures, light type, days in veg, days drying, days
in cure, hand trim, hydro vs. soil, etc.

(...)

Test the Crop
• Use PTS to record test results for:
• Mold/Mildew
• Pesticides
• THC/CBD
• Full Terpene Profile

(...)
Processing
• Flower
• PTS holds cure time, trim type, etc. that clients can access
• Oil
• Oil can include two the flower test result and the required extract test
result.
• System will include who OP is
• Record final test result after processing, PPMs, full terpene profile, any
cutting agents, etc.

• Edibles
• Include who grower and processor are for oils

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: