Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:12:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

I am not really sure how they grow cannabis for medical use but im sure they need to provide all the parameters and analysis results to the buyer. How will your information be different? Will you own your own laboratories or will you just collect the data and offer it to customers?

According to the whitepaper, they've got a software for that: Paragon Plant Tracking Software (PTS) that will record the state and analisys of plants and grows in the blockchain.

PTS can track State and analysis of actual plant?

Just read the whitepaper:

Paragon Plant Tracking Software (PTS)
Setup and System
• Growers may place their grow blueprint into Paragon PTS
• System allows RFID tags to track plants in the grow
• Identify plants with customized names: Mothers, Clones, Veg, Bloom and
R&D in system
• Tag pots. No need for physical tag on plants
• Record nutrients and/or required pesticides/anti-fungal
• Track and record room temperatures, light type, days in veg, days drying, days
in cure, hand trim, hydro vs. soil, etc.

(...)

Test the Crop
• Use PTS to record test results for:
• Mold/Mildew
• Pesticides
• THC/CBD
• Full Terpene Profile

(...)
Processing
• Flower
• PTS holds cure time, trim type, etc. that clients can access
• Oil
• Oil can include two the flower test result and the required extract test
result.
• System will include who OP is
• Record final test result after processing, PPMs, full terpene profile, any
cutting agents, etc.

• Edibles
• Include who grower and processor are for oils

Yeah, their whitepaper is like script of some sci fi movie  Grin
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:40:06 PM

I remember 7 years ago, when they treated bitcoin as fiction and project without furuto, today many skeptics of that time cry of repentance and try to enter the world of cryptomoedas. Paragon is beyond the box, Paragon threw the box off and raised expectations to a new level. We go further
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:51:17 PM

I remember 7 years ago, when they treated bitcoin as fiction and project without furuto, today many skeptics of that time cry of repentance and try to enter the world of cryptomoedas. Paragon is beyond the box, Paragon threw the box off and raised expectations to a new level. We go further

Well, bitcoin had the first mover advantage. Paragon is not the first cannabis related cryptocurrency, so it will not have the first mover advantage and will have to work to capture the market. But I think that if the paragon team keeps to their promises they can be one of the dominant players in the cannabis industry.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

I am not really sure how they grow cannabis for medical use but im sure they need to provide all the parameters and analysis results to the buyer. How will your information be different? Will you own your own laboratories or will you just collect the data and offer it to customers?

According to the whitepaper, they've got a software for that: Paragon Plant Tracking Software (PTS) that will record the state and analisys of plants and grows in the blockchain.

Just read the whitepaper:

Paragon Plant Tracking Software (PTS)
Setup and System
• Growers may place their grow blueprint into Paragon PTS
• System allows RFID tags to track plants in the grow
• Identify plants with customized names: Mothers, Clones, Veg, Bloom and
R&D in system
• Tag pots. No need for physical tag on plants
• Record nutrients and/or required pesticides/anti-fungal
• Track and record room temperatures, light type, days in veg, days drying, days
in cure, hand trim, hydro vs. soil, etc.

(...)

Test the Crop
• Use PTS to record test results for:
• Mold/Mildew
• Pesticides
• THC/CBD
• Full Terpene Profile

(...)
Processing
• Flower
• PTS holds cure time, trim type, etc. that clients can access
• Oil
• Oil can include two the flower test result and the required extract test
result.
• System will include who OP is
• Record final test result after processing, PPMs, full terpene profile, any
cutting agents, etc.

• Edibles
• Include who grower and processor are for oils

Yeah, their whitepaper is like script of some sci fi movie  Grin

I'm pretty sure that in countries where cannabis is allowed for medical use, dispensaries don't buy it from the city-known dealer. I think there is already a controlled cultivation, processing and supply chain for the medical demand. But of course, Paragon will go a few steps further  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

I totally agree. I think the fact that they are trying something different is what makes this more exciting than a bunch of the ICOs out there. If this was just another Potcoin or Dopecoin or whatever we wouldn't even be talking about it, but they are trying to do something bigger. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

Well, bitcoin had the first mover advantage. Paragon is not the first cannabis related cryptocurrency, so it will not have the first mover advantage and will have to work to capture the market. But I think that if the paragon team keeps to their promises they can be one of the dominant players in the cannabis industry.

It's true that there is other projects linked to the cannabis industry (Potcoin, Tokes, Growcoin).

But honestly, in my opinion, I dont think they play in the same league. Paragon seems much more professional. The team has a lot of ideas well defined, with the means to achieve them if this ICO succeeds.

Honestly, I've high hopes for Paragon, the ICO will be a success and I think their project too.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:47:47 PM

The road map is aim short term ( august to november), with the description month by month about their project ,  we can visualiz easily what they are building. The last step in november :  Voting and Purchase of the first location of Paragon Spaces and Token Listing on recognized coin/token exchange
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:55:56 PM

Does anybody know how much has been raised in the pre-sale so far? The website mentions a pre-sale period from august 15th till 25th. Im very curious Smiley
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

I see your team and one of our member is a good surprise , so funny to have a mascott, it's the firts time I see that in ICOs to see more about the little friend it's on Twitter @PriscillaBlue !
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

The road map is aim short term ( august to november), with the description month by month about their project ,  we can visualiz easily what they are building. The last step in november :  Voting and Purchase of the first location of Paragon Spaces and Token Listing on recognized coin/token exchange

That is good, so everybody can track short term the different goals that Paragon has, each state reach will encourage to either buy, sell or hold the token, and increase the value more, although the general goal of the project is actually long term, growing up plants take time, so the roadmap is the foundation of the project, while the project in itself is way bigger, shows that the value must be built from below, either way this is a good project to invest, and disruptive enough.
sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

When will you get on bigger exchanges?
hackis

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:03:00 PM

That is good, so everybody can track short term the different goals that Paragon has, each state reach will encourage to either buy, sell or hold the token, and increase the value more, although the general goal of the project is actually long term, growing up plants take time, so the roadmap is the foundation of the project, while the project in itself is way bigger, shows that the value must be built from below, either way this is a good project to invest, and disruptive enough.

It would still be nice to have longer road map disclosed, so we can know exactly what to expect in the future.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

I think Paragon is the most serious project around cannabis. They have real objectiv and features, the team is solid and the concept can really work, and the team is professional its very important, especially in cannabis its an easy business.
The roadmap is very ambicious, its cause if milestone are achieve in time, the value will be incredible !
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

This could help grow healthy plants without any artificial garbage inside. It can even help to legalise this, because government will be able to monitor whole process.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

It's very early for this question. But they are endorsed from game, it will definetly open some doors for them. Near end of ico, i believe there is going to be some big exchanges. Don't worry about it.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:42:01 PM

How you going to guarantee anonymous patient identification? Ethreum is not fully anonymous, are you going to use another chain for that or you're going to wait for zk-SNARKs implementation on Ethereum?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

I think Paragon is the most serious project around cannabis. They have real objectiv and features, the team is solid and the concept can really work, and the team is professional its very important, especially in cannabis its an easy business.
The roadmap is very ambicious, its cause if milestone are achieve in time, the value will be incredible !

Thats so true!
There are some other cannabis coins but this is the most promosing one. I know they arent launched yet but read the whitepaper and you will be convienced. This ICO will get a lot of investors, some investors that like smoke and some that believes in this project Smiley.

Off course they will but it will take some time!
This project is just young but already has a lot of media attention.

Keep it up devs!
Love it
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

I see they have a partnership with IOTA !!!! Very good news for me. I've Invested in and i belive in the IOTA project too and when I see that they work together it's a pledge of seriousness
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:12:54 PM

In white paper the promising a lot so lets hope they deliver, i am a bit optimistic about this one.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
hackis

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:34:07 PM

I see they have a partnership with IOTA !!!! Very good news for me. I've Invested in and i belive in the IOTA project too and when I see that they work together it's a pledge of seriousness

Does anybody have more information of the IOTA partnership, I don't see it mentioned much and what kind of partnership it is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: