Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

very intersting project i have seen there is also a bounty program,i will follow this project with attention,nearly...i think only marijuana for therapeutic use must be legal...a database with patients on blockchain is a nice idea...
paragoncoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Here's a great write up of Paragon from smartcoininvestor.com!

https://smarticoinvestor.com/paragoncoin/
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:09:47 PM

Oh God I didn't read this before:

"Once the blockchain and realestate parts of the business are setup, the next step will be to establish Paragon Accelerator, a fund for helping and encouraging green businesses working out of the ParagonSpaces. These startups will be given technical and legal support and even assistance in their own token creation and crowdsales. Paragon will bring established business partners with young companies to act as mentors and finance the projects. Furthermore, they will provide development support for companies who want to integrate Paragon’s Coin and blockchain into their operations."

Awesome, so eventually you aim to become a sort if Kickstarter for green businesses.
Nice review by the way

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

With the growing supporters and advocates of the legalization of Cannabis in every country, maybe someday, PARAGON could find a way to raise funds to fund pro Cannabis Legalization lobbyists so that governments and lawmakers can make it legal.IMHO Smiley

This is a very good vision, there may be a lot of suffering on the way

paragoncoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

Oh God I didn't read this before:

"Once the blockchain and realestate parts of the business are setup, the next step will be to establish Paragon Accelerator, a fund for helping and encouraging green businesses working out of the ParagonSpaces. These startups will be given technical and legal support and even assistance in their own token creation and crowdsales. Paragon will bring established business partners with young companies to act as mentors and finance the projects. Furthermore, they will provide development support for companies who want to integrate Paragon’s Coin and blockchain into their operations."

Awesome, so eventually you aim to become a sort if Kickstarter for green businesses.
Nice review by the way

That's right! Paragons aim is to help facilitate the growth of the industry as a whole and the ParagonAccelerator is a big part of that.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

With the growing supporters and advocates of the legalization of Cannabis in every country, maybe someday, PARAGON could find a way to raise funds to fund pro Cannabis Legalization lobbyists so that governments and lawmakers can make it legal.IMHO Smiley

very thoughtful. Government should not ignore it's medical benefits.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

Maybe now the government will understand benefits of this plants. With transparent technology and many backers everything is possible
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:41:02 PM

And no government should ignore the multitalent hemp beside the medical use.
There are thousands of use cases of hemp. I never saw a plant which gives so many diverse possibilities for the industry and saving resources, it would be very good for our nature to use it instead of wood or plastic.
If you dig a little deeper you will be surprized about this variety.
I think, PARAGON can create a synergy effect, where also other industries can benefit from.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

I think cannabis is a bad thing and it shouldn't be legalized. It brings you good mood for free and every pleasure should have some draws and disadvantages. Some kind of balance is always needed IMO and narcotics break the balance. They were a taboo during the human history for a reason.

Really? I can get so annoyed by comments like this. Sure, alcohol is okay, but weed is evil!  Huh Try to keep an open mind to the benefits cannabis has to offer, especially the medical uses it has. And just because it has such a taboo these are hardly used, its a real shame. And i hope Paragon will focus on the medical usage of cannabis, with the quality control of the product they can offer it should be possible.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:23:23 PM

The problem this project has to face is that a lot of people are strongly against cannabis even if its used in medical purpose. Even projects like this wont change their mind, so you have an extra obstacle compared to other coins. Your team have shown, that this project has a firm and real goal, but you should expect, that it wont be accepted everywhere. If you manage to break this taboo wall, you will be bound to succeed.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:28:58 PM

The problem this project has to face is that a lot of people are strongly against cannabis even if its used in medical purpose. Even projects like this wont change their mind, so you have an extra obstacle compared to other coins. Your team have shown, that this project has a firm and real goal, but you should expect, that it wont be accepted everywhere. If you manage to break this taboo wall, you will be bound to succeed.

I agree with that, breaking the taboo is difficult and important. Especially in America. But once the Cannabis steps out of the illegal scene it can change its image. Become a more professional industry, and Paragon has shown to be very professional at least.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:08:10 PM

I think cannabis is a bad thing and it shouldn't be legalized. It brings you good mood for free and every pleasure should have some draws and disadvantages. Some kind of balance is always needed IMO and narcotics break the balance. They were a taboo during the human history for a reason.

Sorry to say this, but you have not much experience, if I read your sentence.
Read about cannabis and see some movies (also about the history of hemp), before you judge about a topic, where you don't have enough knowledge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

very intersting project i have seen there is also a bounty program,i will follow this project with attention,nearly...i think only marijuana for therapeutic use must be legal...a database with patients on blockchain is a nice idea...
men where a you see bounty program? can you send me PM link with theme, Would be pleased to participate, too!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:17:24 PM

Type of cannabis that get you high has an high percentage of THC, for what I know, cannabis for medical usage as low percentage of THC

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

The PreSale ends today.
Are there some stats on the ammount invested/investors in the PreSale? The minimum of 25000$ was a little to much for me Wink

Really hope it was a succes.
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:42:05 PM

And no government should ignore the multitalent hemp beside the medical use.
There are thousands of use cases of hemp. I never saw a plant which gives so many diverse possibilities for the industry and saving resources, it would be very good for our nature to use it instead of wood or plastic.
If you dig a little deeper you will be surprized about this variety.
I think, PARAGON can create a synergy effect, where also other industries can benefit from.
Yeah hemp is good for clothes,medicine,food,biomass its like a jack of all trades i cant understand why its illegal when so minimal (or no existant) harm is caused while using it ..compared to alchohol......I hope paragon will be additional stone to legalizing cannabis in the world Smiley 2017 is special year ground braking icos is starting  Grin
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

Parangon will build a real community around their business. With the aim to integrate partnership with another green business or even to put startup in their blockchain we can see that they want to build a strong platform. It wil be very nice if they work as an accelerator for startup in green business, if they integrate the blochqin and the token, the value can be increased a lot.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:02:14 PM

I'm from the Netherlands, where smoking weed has been legal for years. We're famous for it! The crazy part however is that buying weed (outside of a licensed coffeeshop) and growing weed is illegal. This means that coffeeshops are buying their supply from criminals, while perpetrating a crime themselves at the same time. What we need is to legalize the production and wholesale part of the chain (no pun intended) as well. I think a system like Paragon could do wonders for the Dutch system as well.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:03:27 PM

Well, I have read that a dozen times now "Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry". Now why would I be supposed to believe that you can make it happen? Wink There are a lot of projects attempting precisely this, but they fail constantly or can't gain the traction they desire. What about you guys?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:05:22 PM

Parangon will build a real community around their business. With the aim to integrate partnership with another green business or even to put startup in their blockchain we can see that they want to build a strong platform. It wil be very nice if they work as an accelerator for startup in green business, if they integrate the blochqin and the token, the value can be increased a lot.

The great thing about this community is that most smokers are quite tech savvy. And willing to use stuff that can help them get their weed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: