Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:47:45 AM

that's easy man, you can't overdose, it's non-addictive, and it doesn't make you go "tequila crazy". That's just off the top of my head.  cheers my friend
Well, that doesnt look like benefits for me, because im not interested in getting high. Maybe i want it if something really bad happens to my business or my life. But i will try hard to avoid that bad way. I dont know the reality about using cannabis, but i trust W.H.O with the results of their research about bad effect of cannabis.
Anyway, even if it doesnt look like benefit for people who are not looking for that "high feeling", it still good that it has non-addictive thing and it will be some benefits for "high feeling" enthusiasts to keep the body damage level small and the money they will waste.
Thanks for your answer before  Wink
cryptodrzej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:36:06 AM

that's easy man, you can't overdose, it's non-addictive, and it doesn't make you go "tequila crazy". That's just off the top of my head.  cheers my friend
Well, that doesnt look like benefits for me, because im not interested in getting high. Maybe i want it if something really bad happens to my business or my life. But i will try hard to avoid that bad way. I dont know the reality about using cannabis, but i trust W.H.O with the results of their research about bad effect of cannabis.
Anyway, even if it doesnt look like benefit for people who are not looking for that "high feeling", it still good that it has non-addictive thing and it will be some benefits for "high feeling" enthusiasts to keep the body damage level small and the money they will waste.

I hope nothing bad happens in your life or job as well, I wish you nothing but success! As far as the benefits of recreational use that depends on the person. There is a large community that does like it and there is definitely a market.  Paragon will help the industry out in many different ways. I would encourage you to rea d the white paper:
 https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
 Best of luck!
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

I hope nothing bad happens in your life or job as well, I wish you nothing but success! As far as the benefits of recreational use that depends on the person. There is a large community that does like it and there is definitely a market.  Paragon will help the industry out in many different ways. I would encourage you to rea d the white paper:
 Best of luck!

As pointed out before, Paragon's main goal is not the recreational use of cannabis but the medical. There's a market for that, sure - but it's too far away in legal and social terms from what's being acceptable.

There are many studies that prove cannabis can affect the body in the long term - like other legal drugs like antidepressants and stimulants, but its recreational and uncontrolled use as an illegal drug is an important social barrier that must be beaten in every community. That's why Paragon Spaces.

toolucky98

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

that's easy man, you can't overdose, it's non-addictive, and it doesn't make you go "tequila crazy". That's just off the top of my head.  cheers my friend
Thanks for your answer before  Wink

I hope nothing bad happens in your life or job as well, I wish you nothing but success! As far as the benefits of recreational use that depends on the person. There is a large community that does like it and there is definitely a market.  Paragon will help the industry out in many different ways. I would encourage you to rea d the white paper:
 Best of luck!

As pointed out before, Paragon's main goal is not the recreational use of cannabis but the medical. There's a market for that, sure - but it's too far away in legal and social terms from what's being acceptable.

There are many studies that prove cannabis can affect the body in the long term - like other legal drugs like antidepressants and stimulants, but its recreational and uncontrolled use as an illegal drug is an important social barrier that must be beaten in every community. That's why Paragon Spaces.
A risky hobby requires some risk management, i like the fact that some countries that has legalized marijuana for recreational use still uses several conditions, one of which i know is about the limit amount of ownership (grams), we need to keep this good thing. I will always respect them if they dont bring any bad effect to the outside of their community, otherwise it will be really good if some of communities like this will bring big positive impact to the medical purposes of marijuana legalization   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, which is what i like and make me will support this project.
I've read the lifestory of jessica that became the background of this project. I hope marijuana will have a rapid development in the field of health that will provide hope and help to people who are doomed and should not have died from an overdose or perhaps suicide and other similar things that should not have happened  Cry Cry. Love this medical purposes, good luck paragon!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:36:52 AM

project is interested and will be successful. what you think guys on pre-sale will paragon achieve target minimum in 3 days or 15 days?
i think minimum target will be reached in less than 3 days,in my opinion whales will invest immediately on pre-sale...

same opinion is my opinion. project will done in 2 to 3 days on pre-sale.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:39:26 AM

When you see haters that mean you are doing good.
Haters gonna hate. We trust in Cannabis and Paragon.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

I've read that a lot of people are saying that this is illegal.
Yes in some countries it may be, although medical research has showed time af time that Cannabis is a very good product for various health diseases.

Just check out this link : http://uk.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4?r=US&IR=T/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:20:59 AM

Yes in some countries it may be, although medical research has showed time af time that Cannabis is a very good product for various health diseases.

Just check out this link : http://uk.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4?r=US&IR=T/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1

You have to start somewhere, once established as a business , this gives the cannabis field more credibility. That's why paragon may be so important.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:28:26 AM

found this review, rather simple explain the concept of PARAGON, You can watch too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENu109Y1yuM
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:29:11 AM

Ofcourse its good for diseases. Its one of the best cures for cancer and Parkinsons too. But I would agree with others here and say an abuse of marijuana recreationally is just no good.

Using once in a while on the other hand its a totally different ball game. I think though in due time as more legislation gets passed we are going to see more people become okay with

the recreational use of marijuana. Just as happy hour is celebrated and sometimes even morning mimosas
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

As I said in my first post, I have no desire to smoke myself. I think inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs, blood vessels and brains.

But I find it hypocritical that many harmful, polluting and/or addictive products are being legally produced, sold and socially accepted, while people get in jail for recreational use of cannabis.

Where do we draw the line?

What about cigarettes, wine, TV, computer games, mobile phones, Tinder, Facebook, rock 'n' roll, cars, airplanes, hamburgers, ice cream, steak? The fruit of knowledge, the original sin? BitcoinTalk?

Can't people be trusted to control their urges anymore?

No, it's not all about urges. I suspect there are other reasons that explain the cannabis witch hunt.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-influence/real-reasons-marijuana-is-banned_b_9210248.html
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/17/war-drugs-racist-donald-trump-embracing-open-arms
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:34:21 AM

Ofcourse its good for diseases. Its one of the best cures for cancer and Parkinsons too. But I would agree with others here and say an abuse of marijuana recreationally is just no good.

Using once in a while on the other hand its a totally different ball game. I think though in due time as more legislation gets passed we are going to see more people become okay with

the recreational use of marijuana. Just as happy hour is celebrated and sometimes even morning mimosas

Please, take care with these statemets. It is true that cannabis can help with the symptoms that patients affected from cancer and Parkinson's disease develop, but it does not heal them. You can heal cancer with different chemotherapy, radiotherapy and/or surgery techniques depending on the case. And there is no heal for Parkinson as of today.

Alcohol is a drug too, a dangerous one despite being so socially accepted.

Beign1979

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

how do i get some coins?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

how do i get some coins?

That is explained in the very first post of this thread.

- You can do bounties
- You can participate in the crowd sale
- From Nov 15th you can buy them on the exchange
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

There will always be people coming in and saying something negative. Who knows if its the competition.

There is inherit risk in EVERY one of these ICO's in 20+ years most of these tokens won't exist anymore, thats just the nature of doing business. It's worth taking the risk of it being a scam IMO in the event that it isn't.
true, the ico is high risk and high profits!
So before join the ico,one should invested everything carefully!
u invest your own monkey,other peoples advise just advise!
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:17:14 PM

Well seems like one guy really want to bring down this project.

In my opinion, this does not look like a scam, too much work was done here, we have the guy identity and everything that would be so risky ...

I hope everything will soon be clarified  Smiley

There is always people coming in and saying something negative about any ICO. It's called unfair competition?

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

I'm from the Netherlands, where smoking weed has been legal for years. We're famous for it! The crazy part however is that buying weed (outside of a licensed coffeeshop) and growing weed is illegal. This means that coffeeshops are buying their supply from criminals, while perpetrating a crime themselves at the same time. What we need is to legalize the production and wholesale part of the chain (no pun intended) as well. I think a system like Paragon could do wonders for the Dutch system as well.

How can smoking weed be legal but buying and growing it illegal, it makes no sense. It's almost as if the government didn't want to get taxes from cannabis sales and wanted people to buy from criminals.

It doesn't make sense. There are however more and more political parties who propagate the legalisation of the entire proces. That way you can grow the weed in controlled surroundings, more like the production of medicinal marijuana. Then you can better control THC values, use of pesticides/chemicals etc. I think countries like the US (parts of it) are actually outpacing us by now, because we can't get our shit together. I'd love it if a Paragon/blockchain could help us do just that.

PS92

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Our mission is to create a safe physical space where advocates can push to repeal current regulatory restrictions and present information on the benefits of marijuana use for medical conditions, recreational use, and general well being.

To get a reserved space at our center, applicants will need to pitch their legalization ideas or cannabis startup ideas to our community.

Try reading the whitepaper someday Cheesy
Haha, what are the benefits of that recreational use?
Im sorry if i only know that recreational use will only create bad effects except getting high.
Maybe someone can answer my stupid question here.

The benefits of recreational use are comparable to those of alcohol or smoking cigarettes/cigars. If used in moderation there's nothing wrong with it and it doen't have to create bad effects. It might not be the healthiest hobby, but if adults want to do it, it's their own choice.

You can do it, because you like the taste/feeling, to get more creative, to help relieve stress, to cope with sleeping problems etc.

PS92

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:28 PM

This is bad if someone who is addicted to marijuana for fun purposes will increase dramatically with these legalization matters and i want it to remain illegal. BUT for some reasons if they're sick or maybe lucky enough, they can go to the doctors and get a statement saying he can use marijuana legally, ofcourse with strict requirements.
If it works like that , i will fully support this things. I just dont want to see idiot people scattered on the streets every night.

You worry about that kind of thing? There are countries where marijuana is legal, are they being overrun by "idiot people scattered on the streets every night." Actually yes, there are a lot of idiots at night. But not due to marijuana, but because of alcohol. So OK, let's ban alcohol, see how that works out.

Know what you should worry about? Things that affect your health everyday. The crap the socially and legally accepted industries get away with, poisoning drinking water, air, soil and food.
Well, no offense  Wink, but you must use your brain better to read my words bro.
"This is bad if someone who is addicted to marijuana for fun purposes WILL increase dramatically with these legalization matters and i want it to remain illegal. BUT for some reasons if they're sick or maybe lucky enough, they can go to the doctors and get a statement saying he can use marijuana legally, ofcourse with strict requirements.
If it works like that , i will fully support this things. I JUST DONT WANT TO SEE idiot people scattered on the streets every night."
I will explain this for you, i use words "will" and "i just dont want to see", so if you read it once again, you will know that i mean is the future, so we wont see it now or before.
And now this words "Actually yes, there are a lot of idiots at night. But not due to marijuana, but because of alcohol." Absolutely wrong, there is always small amount of accidents causes by marijuana, you can use google to find the fact. But why alcohol casues more? because it has no limit to the amount that can be drunk. So what will happen if we can use marijuana freely like using alcohol? im pretty sure you can think about it.

Besides, my point before was not about that small amount of words at the end of the paragraph. It was about the limit of using marijuana, and i prefer it if the limit is recommendation statement from a doctor.  Smiley

"But why alcohol casues more? because it has no limit to the amount that can be drunk. So what will happen if we can use marijuana freely like using alcohol? im pretty sure you can think about it."

I'd love to see some proof of this. Like I said, in the Netherlands this isn't the case. there are however lots of drunken accidents. Sure, marijuana is involved in some, but this is negligable when compared to alcohol. And BOTH are available without limits.

Ghasty

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

Lol scamcoin. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6w7wzs/biggest_crypto_scam_going_on_right_now/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: