Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:46:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:12:50 PM

That's good to have some posts like this.

You want to bring down this projects by making it look like a scam, but with such post you're just doing the contrary. "lol scamcoin", too much arguments, I'm amazed.

Thank you, my opinion is that this project is not a scam, and with such behavior you're confirming my thoughts  Smiley
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

Dude, I have read that whole thread and it literally says nothing.

So, some dude doesn't understand/want to understand the business model, and the only "proof" he has is that he thinks the valuation is too high? Yeah, that's a solid argument there. I have followed every thread for and against Paragon, this is just trolling.
Sindbad

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

There are so many crypto projects related to Cannabis Industry. Why should Paragon survive?
paragoncoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

There are so many crypto projects related to Cannabis Industry. Why should Paragon survive?

Most of the cannabis oriented cryptocurrencies out there are aimed at eventually being able to use their token to by and sell cannabis, Paragon is aiming to implement change and help bring stability to the entire legal cannabis industry. Have a look at the whitepaper https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf It's very informative and if you have specific questions, you can ask on the telegram or the slack channel and get answers directly from the sources.

Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

That's what people don't get, they think your token aims to buy and sell marjuana and that's it. No it's not, you want to build a complex system based on smart contracts but some people don't even know what a smart contract is

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:43:34 PM

That's what people don't get, they think your token aims to buy and sell marjuana and that's it. No it's not, you want to build a complex system based on smart contracts but some people don't even know what a smart contract is

People who dont know what smart contracts are, wont invest.
We need investors so lets ignore those people.

Its sad that people are writing things like scamcoin.
PARAGON is a solid project and will get enough support Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

According to their website, first pre sale round was sold out. 5 million paragon coins were sold so this is the first good sign and this should be your starting point.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:30:55 PM

According to their website, first pre sale round was sold out. 5 million paragon coins were sold so this is the first good sign and this should be your starting point.
yes real project always doing good like paragon. if u want to verify then look first white paper. website contents and strategy and round like pre-sale and ICO. also come on threat bitcointalk. here u can get rush of people. pick positive comments on rank members. they always do true. if u trust on newbi. that means fool thinking. always follow rank members comments they are always true.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:08:47 PM

yes real project always doing good like paragon. if u want to verify then look first white paper. website contents and strategy and round like pre-sale and ICO. also come on threat bitcointalk. here u can get rush of people. pick positive comments on rank members. they always do true. if u trust on newbi. that means fool thinking. always follow rank members comments they are always true.

"always follow rank members comments they are always true."

Well, that's not 100% true. Even rank members can tell bullshit, might not even be on purpose but just because they're ignorant or biased. Always do your own research when investing. But in general you're right, rank members opinions carry more weight than junior members.

But why believe me? I'm just a newbie!!

Elkmar

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:18:47 PM

Well, there is that but moreover I know some of the other projects, and in my opinion the level of professionalism is way higher with paragon than the others projects.

Every objective of paragon is clearly stated, they have a lot of innovative ideas and are ambitious. I think that this ICO will be a success as well as their project  Smiley
PS92

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:23:24 PM

Well, there is that but moreover I know some of the other projects, and in my opinion the level of professionalism is way higher with paragon than the others projects.

Every objective of paragon is clearly stated, they have a lot of innovative ideas and are ambitious. I think that this ICO will be a success as well as their project  Smiley

Exactly, stuff like PotCoin sounds more like a goof.  It aims to become "the standard form of payment for the legalized cannabis industry", why would that even be necessary? Paragon aims to revolutionize the entire process.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

I've read that a lot of people are saying that this is illegal.
Yes in some countries it may be, although medical research has showed time af time that Cannabis is a very good product for various health diseases.

Just check out this link : http://uk.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4?r=US&IR=T/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1

Ofcourse its good for diseases. Its one of the best cures for cancer and Parkinsons too. But I would agree with others here and say an abuse of marijuana recreationally is just no good.

Using once in a while on the other hand its a totally different ball game. I think though in due time as more legislation gets passed we are going to see more people become okay with

the recreational use of marijuana. Just as happy hour is celebrated and sometimes even morning mimosas

Please, take care with these statemets. It is true that cannabis can help with the symptoms that patients affected from cancer and Parkinson's disease develop, but it does not heal them. You can heal cancer with different chemotherapy, radiotherapy and/or surgery techniques depending on the case. And there is no heal for Parkinson as of today.

Alcohol is a drug too, a dangerous one despite being so socially accepted.

I didn't state that it heals. Only that it's a good product for various health disaeases. It helps to lower some symptomps but it doesn't heal as far as i know.
This is actually besides the discussion as we are just talking about Paragon not discussing Cannabis Wink
PS92

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

I've read that a lot of people are saying that this is illegal.
Yes in some countries it may be, although medical research has showed time af time that Cannabis is a very good product for various health diseases.

Just check out this link : http://uk.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4?r=US&IR=T/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1

Ofcourse its good for diseases. Its one of the best cures for cancer and Parkinsons too. But I would agree with others here and say an abuse of marijuana recreationally is just no good.

Using once in a while on the other hand its a totally different ball game. I think though in due time as more legislation gets passed we are going to see more people become okay with

the recreational use of marijuana. Just as happy hour is celebrated and sometimes even morning mimosas

Please, take care with these statemets. It is true that cannabis can help with the symptoms that patients affected from cancer and Parkinson's disease develop, but it does not heal them. You can heal cancer with different chemotherapy, radiotherapy and/or surgery techniques depending on the case. And there is no heal for Parkinson as of today.

Alcohol is a drug too, a dangerous one despite being so socially accepted.

I didn't state that it heals. Only that it's a good product for various health disaeases. It helps to lower some symptomps but it doesn't heal as far as i know.
This is actually besides the discussion as we are just talking about Paragon not discussing Cannabis Wink

I think this is what caused the confusion: "Its one of the best cures for cancer and Parkinsons too." a quote from riskthebiscuit.

But like you said, that has nothing to do with the quality of the product Paragon.

Elkmar

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:41:09 PM

Exactly, stuff like PotCoin sounds more like a goof.  It aims to become "the standard form of payment for the legalized cannabis industry", why would that even be necessary? Paragon aims to revolutionize the entire process.

Yeah, that's what interesting in this project, it does not just focus on one part of the process, but plans to take care of the entire process, and the blockchain seems like a perfect tool to do this.

Even in country where it is legal, it would be good to have every information about the product directly accessible to the customers. (Where and when it was produced, THC% etc.)
cryptodrzej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:27:36 PM

Yes, Paragon will not sell cannabis but rather be a  resource for other businesses within the industry to grow.
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

There is still time to become a part of Paragon Coin, read the whitepaper: https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf  and you can visit paragon coin here:https://paragoncoin.com/

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
BitKonquer

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:28:25 AM

"Paragon plans to create a structure and technology that will solve the issues that
surround the legal cannabis industry. The technology is ready to be used and sets
up Paragon to take advantage of the ever increasing scope of cannabis legalization.
"

It's all in the white paper: https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

PARAGON |||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY |||| ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPERBOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:33:24 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 12:45:08 AM by wonderfullife

Paragon have 12 good partnerships, like Chronobank.io and Icopromo and Iota, you can see all the other on their website !
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:41:52 AM

Paragon is a very good idea, not just for the cannabis industry but maybe for many industries. It's quite a new concept in crypto and it could create a good dynamic, people will be aware that good things can be achieve  thanks to this technology.
SuperSnic

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:04:12 AM

I agree, there is a myriad of uses for cannabis. When you consider all the different industries that can use cannabis products, The amount of new business start ups could be endless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: