Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

Big spenders have already bought on the pre ICO what`s left are those who did not get in early and some that is not aware of the project and wishes to invest. that is why the main ICO is a little slow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
telecomguy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

The Devs and moderators are very active in the telegram channel. They also give out many discount/bonus promotion codes for the crowd sale.
I think there is a 40% discount code coming later today via email - so if you are still interested in this join and chat to the devs to find out what you need to do.

https://t.me/joinchat/Bvx800IXuCoe-QGoLXoVlQ

I'm getting the message that the telegram room doesn't exist ... I asked about getting the promo code a couple times, made asnarky remark about maybe time to go buy some LATokens and I guess I got kicked out... seems a bit extreme to kick an investor out of a chat room ... and STILL haven't; received the promo ode that was supposed to be sent out... hummm ...
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:57:26 PM

The Devs and moderators are very active in the telegram channel. They also give out many discount/bonus promotion codes for the crowd sale.
I think there is a 40% discount code coming later today via email - so if you are still interested in this join and chat to the devs to find out what you need to do.

I'm getting the message that the telegram room doesn't exist ... I asked about getting the promo code a couple times, made asnarky remark about maybe time to go buy some LATokens and I guess I got kicked out... seems a bit extreme to kick an investor out of a chat room ... and STILL haven't; received the promo ode that was supposed to be sent out... hummm ...

After joining the telegram for about 1 hour, it's easy to see that the moderation there is very heavy. They have been under a lot of stipulation. In my opinion it's quite understandable - The CEO is a model who apparently doesn't have much background running a business with a past of amateur sex appealing videos of her flaunting stacks of money. The concern for investors are serious here. So almost every community outlet that this ICO has is heavily moderated, the slightest inquirer who questions it's authenticity is banned from the community regardless if you are an investor.

At first I actually thought this project was interesting but after doing more background research, I don't feel comfortable knowing the practices or history of Paragon and it's employees. I feel as if it may be the fyre festival of crypto - I hope to be proven wrong..
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

still 2,5 million token sold out. nothing change. why dont have new people invest to this good ICO

Do you think that's possible to see 4 millions token sold out ?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:12:29 PM

Big spenders have already bought on the pre ICO what`s left are those who did not get in early and some that is not aware of the project and wishes to invest. that is why the main ICO is a little slow.

I think the price structure is going to affect this project, just looking at the price difference at the price and the amount of the tokens sold one will see this is going to be an issue just like the SALT tokens too
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

still 2,5 million token sold out. nothing change. why dont have new people invest to this good ICO

Do you think that's possible to see 4 millions token sold out ?
I don't think, but it is not so easy to find many people for ICO's nowaday.
The whales already invested, but maybe some people buy with the promo codes paragon recently released.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:13:33 AM

This is insane, one of the hottest celebrities starting her own coin. I wonder what happens if this is a scam too. I guess these celebs have more to lose than your Average Joe out there by running away with your ETH
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:16:00 AM

After joining the telegram for about 1 hour, it's easy to see that the moderation there is very heavy. They have been under a lot of stipulation. In my opinion it's quite understandable - The CEO is a model who apparently doesn't have much background running a business with a past of amateur sex appealing videos of her flaunting stacks of money. The concern for investors are serious here. So almost every community outlet that this ICO has is heavily moderated, the slightest inquirer who questions it's authenticity is banned from the community regardless if you are an investor.

At first I actually thought this project was interesting but after doing more background research, I don't feel comfortable knowing the practices or history of Paragon and it's employees. I feel as if it may be the fyre festival of crypto - I hope to be proven wrong..
I hope you're right. After they posted the image of the CEO(?) - the angular leaf with the with the (fully clothed, gorgeous) girl on it (which they seem to spam the room with every hour), there was a different female paragon rep in the room and all I did was ask if she had an image like that to post. No negative connotation, I wasn't insinuating everything, I guess I was implying that all of the reps in the Telegram chat room should have their pictures on a logo like that. A rather innocent question and boom- gone! Well too bad, guess I'll find a different ICO to fund.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

This is insane, one of the hottest celebrities starting her own coin. I wonder what happens if this is a scam too. I guess these celebs have more to lose than your Average Joe out there by running away with your ETH

Man those celebrities really don't care they have their followers and they don't care about some scam.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
drsmoketto

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

This is absolute fucking gold:

why on earth would you want to trust your coin here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZ1TBzv_SM
mascondante
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:56:13 AM

Was banned on telegram chat for pointing out the admin spoke broken english and it concerned me. Admins at the time:
Lily evgina

wegwerfcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:15:13 PM

Hi,
how can i transfer my coins into a erc wallet..
can anybody help me..
 iam a noob Grin
Gigafart

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:38:44 AM

Thank you for sharing. I was thinking about investing until I saw this. This is not the behavior I want to see out of a ceo.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:15:50 AM

Thank you for sharing. I was thinking about investing until I saw this. This is not the behavior I want to see out of a ceo.
To be fair, it's not "behavior," it is acting. Would be like blaming Bruce Willis for killing people.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
tirailleur

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

OMFG that reminds me story of SONM, when somebody from team had written a post about his headaches caused in cocaine and all-night parties.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

Hi ParagonCoin,

I hope you received the news that the new government of the Netherlands is planning to further legalize cannabis, starting with certain growing projects. That seems like a good climate to get foot on European (EU) ground.

Just to keep you up to date in your own ANN thread.  Wink
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

hi
On competition with dopecoin
I would like to hear the opinions of people participating in ico

Competition with DopeCoin? I think you are misunderstood. Why would they compete with DopeCoin, when a strategic parter, GRWI has teamed up with DopeCoin as well?

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

Unless they want out, then they ruin their reputation by making this a scam....But I do agree with you here, the other scenario is unlikely in today's society as a celebrity. Being a celebrity gives you more control than the average individual.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
malfoi

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:27:24 AM

hi
On competition with dopecoin
I would like to hear the opinions of people participating in ico

Competition with DopeCoin? I think you are misunderstood. Why would they compete with DopeCoin, when a strategic parter, GRWI has teamed up with DopeCoin as well?
truly?
I may have misunderstood
I need to find out more about it
DrMJG-LiveEdutv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Buy LEDU Coin

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:57:02 AM

there are so many phishing attempt to scam users. please be aware. only use https://paragoncoin.com for crowd fund. rest all is fake. some looks exactly same. Just learn to type in browser.

thanks for the info.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: