Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523357 times)
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:29:07 AM

To let someone profit from your trades, you should sign up through his referral link I guess. That trade key (mine: 73ff8094ae4a3246b9d7cd117b71d96b265c4b90) has other purposes as I read this:

Your trade key allows other Cryptsy users to send you funds for any available currency type. User to User transfers are free and require no waiting for confirmations. Trade keys are receive only addresses and thus you may give this key to anyone you wish

Or is there a difference between the trade key and a trade 'code'?

However, I'm glad you joined Cryptsy. I like it Wink

Go to the dashboard. Here it says for me:

Stats:
Total Users Referred   1
I Was Referred By:
ManicMiner496

So, I'm guessing it works. If you haven't yet, join the digitalcoin forum and post your referral link AND trade code over there for others to use it!

http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,242.0.html

Done. Hope it works Wink. Please tell me if you want me to create a new topic over there instead posting in yours. I will change it as soon as I can then.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:25:10 AM

Hey guys, ive been watching MEC and DGC. Why has DGC stayed put at $0.11 while MEC has skyrocketed. DGC should be all good when it goes to the chinese markets..

Because MEC truly has things to set it apart, and has the flair to make it look more promising.  MEC's website (as well as translations) and forums help contribute to this.  Then there is the client which looks and operates much better than pretty much any other coin wallet. 

DGC has things like the exchange coming from Baritus, but that needs more confirmation; it needs to be released to help DGC. 
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:16:12 PM

Hey guys, ive been watching MEC and DGC. Why has DGC stayed put at $0.11 while MEC has skyrocketed. DGC should be all good when it goes to the chinese markets..

Because MEC truly has things to set it apart, and has the flair to make it look more promising.  MEC's website (as well as translations) and forums help contribute to this.  Then there is the client which looks and operates much better than pretty much any other coin wallet. 

DGC has things like the exchange coming from Baritus, but that needs more confirmation; it needs to be released to help DGC. 

MEC distribution might be one reason it's so "successful":

The Beginning: 1st 5 months, 21 million coins will be generated

Total coins: 42 million

Otherwise same block times as Litecoin, 11 languages website.

Coin distribution alone would be a reason for me to call this coin a "scam" or a "tulip", but that's just me.
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:46:09 PM

Coin distribution alone would be a reason for me to call this coin a "scam" or a "tulip", but that's just me.

Im still betting on DGC, its just that its pretty stressful to see it fluctuate between only .09 - .11 the past couple days  Undecided
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:48:01 PM

Ok, ManicMeddler. You were the first one to give me a working trade code. I used it!

Don007, I needed the trade code, not the referral link, but thanks anyway! Maybe someone else will use your link to sign up.

I don't think this is against any rules, where else do you want people to support their peers if not here? I wanted someone from the "DigiCoin" community to profit from my trades. Ok, I just created a thread under off-topic of dedicated digitalcoin forum if you guys want to post more cryptsy codes for other dgc lovers! But agreed, it's best to put codes into the signature like ManicMeddler suggested. Cheers!

PabloAngello, let me know about if you make progress on your wallet, and put your DGC address here or into your signature for charity. If everyone's wallet gets robbed I'm sure no-one would be willing to help you out, but to give you a few of our dgcs aren't hurting some of us here.

Hello Disclaimer201. I worked all last night to recover as many cryptos as I could couse it happened so that he stolen me more.. At this moment right now I'm starting to write big post and will start a new thread to WARN people, especially newbies how extremely important is security when you are dealing with crypto currencies at this moment of its history. Also what to look for to detect it.
Stay tuned thread will show up soon.
Thank you again for your care.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:28:47 PM

Im still betting on DGC, its just that its pretty stressful to see it fluctuate between only .09 - .11 the past couple days  Undecided

Robert, don't worry about the fluctuations. They are very important or else traders have no margin. Just hold many of your coins. DGC has risen and will see its breakthrough after some of these tulip coins are no longer mined (or "pre-"mined): I see no incentive of mining a coin that has effectively given its early adopters (say the first 5 months) an unproportional advantage. Anyone mining it after these 5 months must feel stupid or be stupid to be screwed over like that. But hey, everyone is free to mine what they wish.
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:31:07 PM

Ok, ManicMeddler. You were the first one to give me a working trade code. I used it!

Don007, I needed the trade code, not the referral link, but thanks anyway! Maybe someone else will use your link to sign up.

I don't think this is against any rules, where else do you want people to support their peers if not here? I wanted someone from the "DigiCoin" community to profit from my trades. Ok, I just created a thread under off-topic of dedicated digitalcoin forum if you guys want to post more cryptsy codes for other dgc lovers! But agreed, it's best to put codes into the signature like ManicMeddler suggested. Cheers!

PabloAngello, let me know about if you make progress on your wallet, and put your DGC address here or into your signature for charity. If everyone's wallet gets robbed I'm sure no-one would be willing to help you out, but to give you a few of our dgcs aren't hurting some of us here.

Hello Disclaimer201. I worked all last night to recover as many cryptos as I could couse it happened so that he stolen me more.. At this moment right now I'm starting to write big post and will start a new thread to WARN people, especially newbies how extremely important is security when you are dealing with crypto currencies at this moment of its history. Also what to look for to detect it.

Yeah, unfortunately it would have made no sense that someone steals 1900 of your coins when he could have stolen all of them. Shit.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:01:35 PM

Yeah, unfortunately it would have made no sense that someone steals 1900 of your coins when he could have stolen all of them. Shit.

Here is the new thread. Started seconds ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=349072.0

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:28:21 PM

I've read it. Thank you for warning us! I also mined a couple of Altcoins, but your message did really make up my mind. I think I'm Lucky that it doesn't happen to me. What coin does exactly caused this, the THCcoin?

For all others reading; DigitalCoin / DigiCoin / DGC did not caused his problem! Smiley

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:39:23 PM

I've read it. Thank you for warning us! I also mined a couple of Altcoins, but your message did really make up my mind. I think I'm Lucky that it doesn't happen to me. What coin does exactly caused this, the THCcoin?

For all others reading; DigitalCoin / DigiCoin / DGC did not caused his problem! Smiley
Yes DGC is very OK Smiley
THCcoin was provided with trojan/keylogger. Sad

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:05:49 PM

For a second, I thought I was in the wrong thread but realized I'm not seeing the silly GIFs.   Grin

MEC is good for short term trading.  DGC will rise above all in the long run.

-tb-

Sikon024

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:16:06 PM

I think the link is for brand new members.  I'm not too worried about the cryptsy points, just want to be sure new members can join in.  Thanks brother, it's the thought that counts.  To DGC *cheers*
rumlazy

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:28:06 PM

For a second, I thought I was in the wrong thread but realized I'm not seeing the silly GIFs.   Grin

MEC is good for short term trading.  DGC will rise above all in the long run.

-tb-

I hold both and have held both since may/june.  (I also have 500 cryptoave shares from the DGC donation era) I have high hopes for both coins but I disagree with you on the short term for MEC.  There's a lot to the coin and I feel a good long term hold.
x0rcist

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:47:27 PM

this coin is absolutely undervalued atm.... good moment to invest!!

i really like it!! wallet feels different, smooth network, still low in price... big plus against most altcoins!!!  Grin
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:56:09 PM

i really like it!! wallet feels different, smooth network, still low in price... big plus against most altcoins!!!  Grin

Yep and I tried... hopefully not eveyrthing was stollen. Still have some :p

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:12:22 PM

Whats your dgc address? i read about your topic and stolen coins...  Sad

I posted it in the end of first post in that thread.

Its:  DFUiUnDGQYAGPmoXrXeQgAVz7uborYfHgz

orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:13:32 PM

Please consider helping a brother out:

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=5119

If you already have a cryptsy account you can put this in your referral spot and it will help out a lot!

2106f8c0839133e11a97dc48ecb12ad5f963dc21

I got laid off on Oct. 11th, if that will help your generousity Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
x0rcist

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:22:17 PM

I sended you some coins.... btw its still not to late to buy cheap Wink
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:23:09 PM

Thank you a lot. I know but first I have to set up everything on new fresh instalation of the system. It takes time ;/

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:12:06 PM

Thank you a lot. I know but first I have to set up everything on new fresh instalation of the system. It takes time ;/

Is this the new/ hopefully safe address to send coins to Pablo?
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: