Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21546 times)
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:22:02 AM

I think Bitcoin is the most secure in cryptocurrency world. I didn't hear any news about the hacking of Bitcoin Account. If you don't lose your password, email and some other information nobody can't hack your account. It has a high-security system.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

I think Bitcoin is the most secure in cryptocurrency world. I didn't hear any news about the hacking of Bitcoin Account. If you don't lose your password, email and some other information nobody can't hack your account. It has a high-security system.

bitcoin or all cryptocurrency I think is still prone to hacking problems because it is related to the internet so all cases that can happen,
So if the discussion about hack accounts then must be increased accuracy in entering everything

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
Maybe we can say not secure if we do not secure our wallet thus we need to hide our wallet and its password. If you really want to earn bitcoins you have to take the risk. For my experience I have not lost my money in the wallet because I did not join scam site.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:08:58 AM

Hackers would be able to access your access depending upon your level of protection on your computer make sure your password is not easily accessible and would be changed from time to time. Also when using bitcoin make sure you are not accessing any harmful site in order to prevent access by hackers. Also, I think bitcoin would not be ban by government easily because you are not handling any dangerous activities here.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
bitcoin is a business and trust is the key to it is definitely very strong security and constantly updated so we believe and will always feel safe for active collect bitcoin

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:27:29 AM

Hello pals,
Secure - free from risk, attack or danger, with that, you can say that bitcoin ain't secure. It is very exposed to risk and attacks from hackers all over the internet. That's unavoidable. People have individual interests. Hackers has their own reasons to attack in any time to them. But what important is that how bitcoin's company tries to defend every single attacks from them to stay in business without much damage.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:43:08 AM

if you keep  your private keys stored in your drives and have backups copy it will secure  the COINS and you also
hackers try to hack block chain and still fails and fails.
if you are careless then the possibility of you being hack is high
also be ware to those websites phishing and uses all your credentials to hack you
malware and viruses can get when downloading apps etc.
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

YES, It Is Secure until you kept secure your username, password, email & seed.
If you published your Accounts information to other or An unsafe place then there is High probability to loss your Bitcoin.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:02:48 AM

Hello pals,

There is no way that hackers can hack your bitcoin wallet if you are very careful with your action. Do not store any of your password or private key in a place that can be easily seen. The safety of our account will depend on ourselve, the way you handle and the way you keep it. One more thing think before you click because hackers are everywhere, they can steal your data through phishing.

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:06:46 AM

Bitcoin is really secure if you are protecting and securing all your accounts, especially in your wallet because this need to have password or address that is very important that you need to remember or else you will have nothing. You need to be aware of hackers because they are wise in handling us. For example, you can list your all emails and passwords so that you have a copy on that. And I will be happy if this suggestion will be appreciated by everyone.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

Bitcoin is a safe currency as usually other currency. But key of safety is always in your hand. If you will keep the key safe Bitcoin is safe otherwise it is unsafe.
The transaction of bitcoin is digital and always traceable therefore black money can not be generated. Governments have heavy expenses on physical currencies and black money could be generated with physical currency. So government always banifical with the digital currency like BTC.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

I think Bitcoin is of course very safe, as long as your computer / laptop is not infiltrated virus or keylogger, just explain to every one who asks you that no need to worry about Bitcoin ..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

I think Bitcoin is of course very safe, as long as your computer / laptop is not infiltrated virus or keylogger, just explain to every one who asks you that no need to worry about Bitcoin ..
Bitcoin is only safe because it has a strong algorithm that a normal computer or hacker cannot hack it or bypass it. Bitcoin is only safe for itself but not the wallets that are allowing its users to store bitcoin. If you really want to be safe in bitcoin then you should not be comfortable with the security of bitcoin, you should also do other things to add some security to your investment.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency in the online world.Bitcoin is safe unless we dont keep the security properly. The security depends on us..as long as we do not tell our passwords, our Bitcoin remains safe.

Indeed, it is just us who are making our bitcoin not secured by being victimised by those scammers and hackers because we are not paying attention and securing our private keys. There is a lot of ways on how could someone stole our private keys, that is why it is preferable to store our bitcoins in hardware wallets.

Why? It is because hardware wallets are not easy to hack, you are just going to put it online if you are going to make some transactions, unlike those web wallet which is easy to penetrate by the hackers.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

Hello pals,
Yes, bitcoin is really secure. If people really want to protect and secure all their accounts and especially in people's wallet, they really can trust bitcoin. This just needs to have password or address. It is also very important that people needs to remember all the important matters in keeping bitcoin. Be aware of hackers because they are wise in handling this things.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

yes bitcoin is really secure because wallet very safe and strong i din,t found  here anyone  wallet has been hacked  ...you always safe your password or key..i hope your wallet always to be safe.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

Bitcoin is secured by Math
Reading the Bitcoin Paper or even some articles which describe the Blockchain shortly
will help to unterstand how everything works.
Cryptographic functions validate Bitcoin "owner"

chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:12:48 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

Actually, bitcoin is really secure because they have high security in which no one can stealth your bitcoin. In addition to that, to make sure that bitcoin is safe put our pasword and private key in safe place and try to use trazor to keep more secure. Lastly, try to put 2fa in your account.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

Bitcoin is the most safe cryptocurrency at the moment, nobody can steal your bitcoins if you are using a private key and storing them on a safe wallet. So there is no way to someone to take your bitcoins off, not even if they have access to your wallet, but they have not the private key.
So yes, in terms of currencies, this is the safest one, and same goes with Ethereum, only that it is a little more safe than bitcoin.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

Hello pals,

I don't think so because as we can see and experience today bitcoin sometimes have some casualties as well as obstacles that make it very vulnerable to many people and many problems. But I guess bitcoin would always overcome its problems and I'm sure in the future it will be very progressive and secure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: