Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21549 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

I think this is secure also but that's not problem at all because many people are using it now, so I think that the maker of bitcoin will make sure that he/she really secure of it to prevent further information about this bitcoin from being hack.
Yes of course even there are many people using much more everyday. Although bitcoin is a purely digital currency, it can be kept secure in analog form. Paper wallets can be used to store bitcoins offline which importantly decreases the chances of the crypto-currency being stolen by hackers or computer viruses.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:12:21 PM

Bitcoin itself seems quite secure as already implementation into the society is increasing , also the acceptance is also gradually increasing along with userbase. And now about ones personal Bitcoin, I believe its safe with high security wallets. Also Paper Based wallets and Hardware Wallets we have are pretty secure. Besides having a secure wallet also we have to be cautious and keep our keys and details safe and secure.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

bitcoin is completely safe as long as we store in trusted cybercafe with its security and we are not careless when using it ...
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

Bitcoin security depends on the user, if they use all the security facilities available then bitcoin can be said safe and never give a password and private key to others because now a lot of phishing sites. In my opinion, bitcoin security is getting better because of the wide selection of security facilities ranging from the authenticator to two-factor.
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:07:00 PM

Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies are secured given that it is stored in a wallet. For me though, the best is Ethereum! It has proved to be the best in terms of security and value. You may check all information you need about security on wallet, Smart Contracts, etc. on their whitepaper on this link: www.propthereum.io
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:33:30 AM

Bitcoin is safe, the cause of bitcoin loss is largely due to you. When you don't understand the cause, that would hurt the trust in Bitcoin and thus you think it's unsafe.
Bitcoins are the most secured crypts because they have no third person/party involved while transactions and only its users are responsible for their transactions online. Besides this it is a digital currency which is kept in digital wallets which cannot be easily stolen by anyone i.e. there is no physical existence of bitcoins. And this factor make them secure and safe and hence, the best.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:07:07 PM

Bitcoin is safe, the cause of bitcoin loss is largely due to you. When you don't understand the cause, that would hurt the trust in Bitcoin and thus you think it's unsafe.
Bitcoins are the most secured crypts because they have no third person/party involved while transactions and only its users are responsible for their transactions online. Besides this it is a digital currency which is kept in digital wallets which cannot be easily stolen by anyone i.e. there is no physical existence of bitcoins. And this factor make them secure and safe and hence, the best.
if to my knowledge, whether or not secure bitcoin transaction is indeed caused by us. because every bitcoin transaction that we run it, not someone else who run it. so any risk we get is sometimes our own act, which is less cautious.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

In my opinion,Bitcoin security is very good and Bitcoin is very safe,but if we do not keep it carefully (careless) maybe our account can be lost.
however safe Bitcoin if we are careless of course we will lose the account and Bitcoin in it,so be careful in using all the facilities that are on Bitcoin and do not do things that can harm yourself.
so a safe feature of Bitcoin is not enough to protect your account,could just be you that careless and that could make you lose your account.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

There is a lot of wallet where you can store your bitcoins or altcoins. Choosing the best wallet preferred by the professional traders will be the best way to choose your coin holder. You can also place it offline in your computer, Just research the ways on how to do it.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is very safe and sound to invest here and I’m using bitcoin since from last two years and in this time duration bitcoin always help me on a time so I will suggest to every one use bitcoin as much as you can and take your profit and some celebrities are also apart of bitcoin and they are really enjoying bitcoin.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:43:34 AM

security is depend on our careless . it is secure if we can protect our bitcoin with exposure to online . i think using offline wallet is the safest way to protect our bitcoins .
and government will not ban bitcoin , i thinks lot of Parliament members also invest their money to bitcoin Wink Wink   
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:44:51 AM

bitcoin is completely safe as long as we store in trusted cybercafe with its security and we are not careless when using it ...
Yes it is really secure. In fact bitcoin is 8 years continuously running, and if not secure why is still growing until now. But for now im pretty sure that it is safe and secure, also trusted crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:47:39 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?

We see those value, power, and advancement about Bitcoin - Also more than that, we view those relevance of Bitcoin’s advances on an assortment of particular circumstances the place An “public ledger” Might replaceability An private you quit offering on that one Also disintermediate those ledger-keepers.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

If we arbitrarily open the web wallet access then many thieves are hanging around, activate all the existing security features for example is 2FA, by activating 2FA will complicate the thieves.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:02:17 AM

I think bitcoin is very safe, until now no one can break someone's Private Key.

bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:12:22 AM

Hello pals,

Bitcoin is completely safe if you keep it in the best wallet. Do not carelessly talk about bitcoin to anyone. it could be that he will steal your bitcoin. we recommend using a completely safe wallet. I've been using blockchain and it's very safe. You can use 2 factor autentication to keep your wallet safe.

bxbxy

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

Yes, thats for sure. Bitcoin is safer than money in banks. Because in banks there is a lot of people knows that you have money in banks and they even know how much you have in you bank account which is not safe but bitcoin is not because no one knows how much you have in pocket and in your phone so it is safe.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

Bitcoin security comes  with individual safety.The fiat banking system (USD, Euro, etc) is like a walled garden. Not much can happen to your money in normal every-day use and your bank is responsible for the security of your funds. If something goes wrong you can usually call someone to fix the issue or even initiate a charge-back. The average bitcoin user is not used to this radical shift in responsibility and as a result a lot of money can be lost by simple mistakes. And there is no one you can call to have it fixed.In a nutshell, you are your own bank.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

Yes, thats for sure. Bitcoin is safer than money in banks. Because in banks there is a lot of people knows that you have money in banks and they even know how much you have in you bank account which is not safe but bitcoin is not because no one knows how much you have in pocket and in your phone so it is safe.

On the other hand a lot of countries have bank deposit insurance. Nowadays, we don't have this for bitcoin wallets. So on my opinion it's not so safe as bank deposit  at present. 

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
haiyou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

We all know that everything is relative, not absolute, so we usually say that security is also a period of time or under the conditions of security, the same for the current bitcoin, of course, with the development of science and technology And perfect, I believe there will be a future with the security technology
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

Exactly, bitcoin is really confidential and cent percent secure ,because no one steal bitcoin and impossible to hack the block chain.bitcoin secure because it is cyptocurrency .also it has great and bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: