Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

Bitcoin attracts people with different goals, but the main thing is earnings. Therefore, bitcoin is a unique investment that gives the most profitable and promising earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

Well, if people want to earn in the future, then you need to invest, because bitcoin is our future
Bitcoin is our future and it will make a lot of earning in our future, bitcoin is helping millions of people who are living on bitcoin income only so it is the great help for sure. They should invest in bitcoin with the faith that bitcoin is the fair and the best investment which gives you a lot of profit and a better life with very short time, getting into bitcoin mean getting something really good, so I have bitcoin and I am really determined to invest more in bitcoin in coming future.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

I think that we should have an investment of bitcoin so when bitcoin has a good price then we will get a lot of profit and we can make it as future savings but all return to each other because we can not force their will and only those who have right Cheesy Cheesy
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

because it is very important for bitcoin holders if thinking about the future and we will get a very good profit but we also have to think about the current situation if the cost of living is quite new if have more results then we invested immediately dibitcoin.
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most recognized digital currency. To invest with bitcoin, you will definitely make a profit. Many people are now considering bitcoin if they want to invest. And, of course, I think that they will not regret that they invest in bitcoin.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Bitcoin has never disappointed its investors who are willing to hold their bitcoins for the right time and people who have made losses is due to lack of patience and you cannot blame bitcoin for that so even if you invest now and hold for next 4 to 5 years then it can yield you best profits which can be much better and higher then any other investments.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most recognized digital currency. To invest with bitcoin, you will definitely make a profit. Many people are now considering bitcoin if they want to invest. And, of course, I think that they will not regret that they invest in bitcoin.
Everything that you have said was right and all are considered as the advantages of Bitcoin. Thus, people should invest in bitcoin to earn money and to have a better future.
nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

investing with bitcoin is an investment by utilizing technological developments The bitcoin became digital gold for a long time, there are a lot of factors that point to a really promising development of bitcoin in the future
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

One should invest in bitcoins as it could change the livelihood of the people, due to increase in price of bitcoins it is considered as a good investment asset where many early investors were able to earn more profits from their investment in the early stages of bitcoins which has changed their lives entirely from zero to richness. when the look at the price history of bitcoins last the price of bitcoins started  of with $ 1000 USD and by year ending the price has surged upto $ 20000 USD, this price variation has helped many to change their lives to a million dollar life, and there is still more possibility for the prices to increase so it is better to invest in bitcoins to earn huge return on your investment which will help people to set their life for enjoying luxurious retirement.

Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Finally, there appeared such a socially significant project that is capable of satisfying a multitude of social community impulses. Differential solutions for the development of this project are similar. .He is waiting for a huge success
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

Because it is a good way to get high profit
Bisul

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

profitable, its many benefits and the selling price is high
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

'As a store of value'

Although bitcoin values are fluctuating, in the past 7 years the value of bitcoin has increased exponentially, even as the traditional currency continues to lose value.

'Hedging tool'

As the economy becomes uncertain, people will tend to move their assets to hedging instruments,
I think one of the causes of it, thank you
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

Think so many people are attracted by bitcoins because of considerable development of bitcoins in the last several years, it has forced many owners of bitcoins to become the improvised supporters because they have many bitcoins
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

I think it should be done to see the development of very good bitcoin and by way of investing then our future will have a lot of savings and can live better because it is very important if we invest from now on and i do it.
ronaldsam

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

So they invest in bitcoin to double their money and grow up and while they wait they are increasing their money. but just be careful about investing because many have lost money because of scams and their savings are gone. so be sure first to get into an investment especially now a days that scammers are prevalent.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

I think Bitcoin has a bright future. Because bitcoin is the king of all the coins. A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value.
Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day. Easy to invest by Bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is very profitable. Moreover, it is a reliable coin
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
I found and learned about Bitcoin is very accidental. I see Bitcoin giving people a lot of opportunities, I have seen many rich people get through Bitcoin. But it can also pose risks for investors. Investors who have knowledge, experience, know-how, and follow up the market will have a better view of the Bitcoin market. Then there will be more opportunities for them. Bitcoin gives me a better life. I believe in Bitcoin.
Nik007

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

Because it is a future currency. so just invest for a better future.
Blockvisory

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

I say that investors should ONLY invest in Bitcoin if they will stay and not withdraw every time they hear a Fudster talk. It will have a big impact on the market if these investors would come and go. All regulars will be greatly affected for this will determine the stability of the market we all try to maintain. Not everyone has the ability to know when will bitcoin increase or decrease, not everyone can read data and patterns like other successful investors, not everyone has the gut feeling when and not to invest, we just need to make sure that each and everyone who would try to invest in bitcoin will have enough knowledge, a pinch of hesitation to read more before investing, a cup of courage, a pan of self-control, and a lot of patience.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: