Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

We invest in bitcoin because we can earn money through it. We can increase our resources. Many people have become rich by investing in Bitcoin. By investing in bitcoin, we can save some money for our future, our children.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

Hi Guys..

one of the advantages if we invest bitcoin is, bitcoin prices are getting higher and higher, and this is certainly very good for the future.
CMIIW Thank You
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:17:39 PM

Because investing in bitcoin is good, you can see the result immediately because the price changes I guess every minute in which you can see the outcome in investing bitcoins.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
Its simply because you can get profit from it even you are not doing anything. By just monitoring it price you will see how it change every second. Investing in bitcoin can make your money double especially when it pump. Its also good to invest here because its balue continue increasing that results to get you more profit. It can make you a rich in just a couple of months if this continue to pump its value.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:52 PM

You should invest in bitcoin because it is profitable for the future. Bitcoin is at $5500+ now and rising by the seconds,
people who invest huge in bitcoin year 2011 when bitcoin was around $11 are now whales holding a large some of funds for future purposes. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

because everyone proven legit and that's why some people wanted to invest bitcoin.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:38 PM

Bitcoin is a kind of central coin. The most important reason why I invest it is that it can't be added. The total number is always 21 million. It can make my fortune very easy to depreciate. Smiley
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Simple. Because the value of Bitcoin now in chart is so high. Imagine if you invest here, you'll benefit and get a good value in return. So don't get afraid to take the risks to invest here, because it will go back to you hundredfolds.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:44:27 AM

At this time,People want to do business in the internet.And if he does business on the internet, he must be depend with on the digital currency.At this moment, Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency.All world known about bitcoin.Day by day bitcoin growth first.Compared to its year first price and its price at the end of the year, its difference can be understood.Moreover bitcoin use worldwide technology named blockchain.I think this is the only way to invest money in the highest security.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:05:26 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

Discuss your ideas, and thoughts below.

This topic has been started in another thread, though, people like to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every single minute which can give you a quick results of your investment. Also, they are hearing a lot of people being a millionaire because of bitcoin the reason they like to invest more.

I agree on you that people likte to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is really volatile that it changes it's price every single minute, day, month or year which can give a quick result of investing. Investing in bitcoin can also give you a high income so that you can buy things what you want and things what you need in your everyday life.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:36:52 AM

Bitcoin is easy for investment. If you buy the local currency BTC and keep it in your wallet. Price increases are grounded. Then you can make a lot of profits. This is a good way to earn some money.
BraveSpirit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

People should invest in Bitcoin because we can see its big potential and benefits to people. There's even a news that bitcoin was already legalized in some countries which I believe, one day it will be also recognizable worldwide. Another reason is that bitcoin is volatile. Every month, its value increases, it may go down but still continuously rising which is great. I think it will be our future currency. So better invest as early as today.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:43:43 AM

You should invest in Bitcoin because bitcoin can teach you how to kanage your finances and gives you an opportunity to earn, save and invest your money that are otherwise just there. You can also meet people and learn a lot about economics if you invest on this.

Y U MAD AT ME
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:45:07 AM

Bitcoin prices have increased significantly. Today as the investment lives in the lives of people. At the beginning, if the price of bitcoin was low and now it has exceeded $ 5500. There is possiblity of growing more in the future.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:56:20 AM

First of all, Newbie should learn basic terms about Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin never said to invest on Bitcoin, we people are investing into Bitcoin for good returns. There are many facts about Bitcoin but one of them is people who are holding Bitcoin will make more profit when compared to people who are trading in the market.
That true you must read the terms and policies here to in bitcoin forum because it is very important for a newbie to know and learn this ideas. Reading is not hard and you will just realized someday that what you're doing is just for yourself.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

What is bicoin? Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency for transactions over the internet digitally.
Why invest bitcoin? Bitcoin never recommends investing, but most people invest to get more bitcoin results in the future because I think price of bitcoin will increase and stable
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

As earlier is better for people to invest in bitcoin. Making investments while were young is a good practice for a better future. It is like saving for a profit over period of time within the bitcoin wallet, especially when we sell it in a higher price.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:32:45 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 07:12:14 PM by Bagaji

The reason why people including myself invest in Bitcoin is nothing other than to make profit from our investment. Currently, in my opinion Bitcoin is one the highest investment opportunities that brings good and fast return on investment. And not just that reason alone, Bitcoin still have a good potential growth in value in the nearest future and that make people to invest in the Bitcoin the more.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

It is simply because bitcoin now soaring high in the market and industry. Many major companies now are accepting bitcoin as payment and it is a good way to promote itself.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:41:20 AM

Because bitcoin is the future of all currency for us. If we all have bitcoin and if we used it for our everyday transaction then its  a hassle free for all of us. If we start investing bitcoin now and keep HODLing for a long time we may have a chance to have a better life in the future because of the potential growth of his value

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: