Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
soniraja

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

It hink if any person who did not have any extra money they do not spend in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is same as sharemarket or forex trading because many time I saw that if the bitcoin rate up that time many people start trading on bitcoin and many time they lost because they did not understand complete it and start trading they did not read any news or magazines and they have only a little knowledge so they lost but if they have some extra money or hold income or understand or after they withdraw then they get profit. First of all, Newbie should learn basic terms about Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin never said to invest in Bitcoin. Actually, they invest in bitcoin because they know that they have a large profit in bitcoin, but they lost it so I think do not invest in bitcoin if you do not have extra money because it is very risky.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Every person wants to invest in profit. And everyone wants to invest in a good business. Bitcoin is a good business. It will make profits if you invest it. Bitcoin business loss is less likely. If anyone wants to invest in the hope of investing, then invest Bitcoin.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

I myself favor and support investing bitcoin. Because bitcoin recently is in a high increase, a crazily fast growing and increasing. I know that last year 2017 is good running and doubled increase bitcoin was. And this year 2018 it is not just double but multiplied in terms of inreasing price.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
The reason why people invest in Bitcoin is the rate of growth of Bitcoin. Bitcoin, without any doubt is the fastest growing investments of the world and few years of holding Bitcoin can help you earn tremendous amount of profits. Higher returns are somewhat sure if you are looking for long term profits. It is an investment everyone should make as tremendous profits can be earned.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

People should invest in bitcoin for it gives a good return of investment. Bitcoin rises up its price and gives a chance for people to double or triple their investment. Also, it is profitable by signature campaigns. It is also informative and knowledgeable on how or what to do with your money. All in all bitcoin is a good choice of investment.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

People should invest in bitcoin for it gives a good return of investment. Bitcoin rises up its price and gives a chance for people to double or triple their investment. Also, it is profitable by signature campaigns. It is also informative and knowledgeable on how or what to do with your money. All in all bitcoin is a good choice of investment.
Well, As mate mentioned that people are investing to get more better feedback. As in the world mostly people want to do their own business like to invest in some best places and to earn profit by playing with technique just like that people are liking to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin price is volatile and their is a big chance of earning more that is why people are investing here.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

bitcoin is the first good digital currency to invest, already many people are already investing in bitcoin, bitcoin can help you get a lot of benefits, because I invest in bitcoin is the best way to earn a good income in the future.

wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

because bitcoin is visionable cryptocurrencies... which didnt push with any fiat currencies.
so many people didnt expecting for bitcoin until price reach +$ 10k.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

The first reason of why people should invest in bitcoin is rising price of bitcoin magically.Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency  and it's price is always being changed.But after watching the statistics of bitcoin price,I think  it's price is increasing and that's why I always say that people should invest in bitcoin.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Some reasons why should people invest in bitcoin is potential, popularity, opportunity, flexibilty.
To eleborate:
Potential - Growing community and the fastest way to earn money
Popularity - Gaining attention worldwide that leads sucess to the bitcoin community
Opportunity - In bitcoin theres so many opportunity that waiting you to come
Flexibility - It can be done by a part time job or a full time job like short term investment and long term investment.

Newcomer will never be late in bitcoin, all you have to do is hardwork and dedication to learn.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

Bitcoin is at its early stage where it is not that widely accepted yet but we know its popularity is growing day by day and the governments had taken the attention of it which brings the regulation upon this and put an order against these scumbags who use it in no good and messed up the reputation which scared away a lot of people. We always say that unlike fiat, it is deflationary which means that due to the limited supply of coins, the more the demand the higher the price is which in return lowers the price of the goods.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

For someone who wants a better economy can try investing in bitcoin, because the potential rise in bitcoin prices is good for profit. although bitcoin values ​​are unstable but future bitcoin will also increase in value because bitcoin is a long-term investment.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

Bitcoin as an investment is a really good move because it can make you have good income in a short period of time. But I don't recommend investing for short period of time in bitcoin because you cannot reach its full potential if you just want it for your short term investment. There are better crypto for short term investment but in bitcoin, it is better to use it as a long term investment especially now that the value of bitcoin is dumping.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

because in my opinion, bitcoin is a good investment place in bitcoin. It's been proven that many investors are investing in bitcoins so I think we should invest in bitcoins as well. Wink
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

Because investment in bitcoin is very good and many investors are starting to invest in bitcoin and there is nothing wrong if we also have to invest in bitcoin and I think more and more people are starting to invest in bitcoin. Wink
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

I think we should invest in bitcoin in order to have more incomes which can be used to start a business or another type of investor. Bitcoin is the solution provider in all financial problem.
aimey

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Bitcoin is a little risky. People are investing on it because of the interest offer compare to banks. It is all Tax-free.
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

Bitcoin is an asset, an asset wherein you put an investment onto it and over time it changes it value sometimes low sometimes at its highest peak,  so thats why you should invest in bitcoin, because of its price and the chance of earning bigger profits, you couldnt find something like how bitcoin works these days. Bitcoin is a good investment for you to buy and manage. Cause this is where the money is.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

The answer is simple, the reason why we should do bitcoin investment is because the bitcoin is our future money. I know that people all over the world will use bitcoin in their daily expenses. I am also sure that the bitcoin will become international currency.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Because its easy to invest by bitcoin. Anyone who has bitcoin can easily invest with bitcoin simply deposit them to desire wallet address. Bitcoin investment is much profitable also.If you buy bitciin with local currency and hold your coin into your wallet, if the price goes to skyrocket then you can earn a lot of profit also. Its a fine medium for earning some money.

I agree. Aside from being easy, it is one of the faster growing investment and trade markets around. Another probably good reason that it ventures relevant to the cryptocurrency market are inclined to crowd funding, thus, you actually don't need big amounts of money to gain assets and start investing, even if you are a small player that only have little capital to spare, you can still invest or do trading with what you have. Also, since it is relatively a young market, there is still much room to compete unlike those other investment markets that only the strong and large capital players can prosper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: