Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

People are investing in Bitcoin because they want to gain profits out of it. A lot of people all over the world was able to experience the better financial life because of Bitcoin, through investing, trading or even through some campaigns and activities here in this forum. You can earn at the same time, you can invest for your family's future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
I think the reason for people to invest in bitcoin is because they want to make a profit and want to change their lives. Everyone knows that the cost of bitcoin is always decreasing and always increasing in a certain cycle. So people consider cycles up and down of bitcoins as an opportunity to get rich. I recognize the cost of bitcoin is very easy to understand and invest in bitcoin is always profitable. I did this for 2 months and I got $ 15,000 in profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

People should invest in bitcoin if they wanted to earn, well who doesn't want to? We have heard a lot of success stories about bitcoin, how a young child became an instant millionaire and the likes. All of us are looking at bitcoin that way. Bitcoin is a digital asset that grows over time. You let your money sit there for like a year or two and find out your money is worth double or even more. So why should we invest? I think that's pretty clear as to why huh?

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
netflixnchill

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

We all know what investing in bitcoin can lead us. It makes a person more successful and it also gives them a better life to live on.
However, investing in bitcoin is actually pretty risky. It is because it's price may become lower or higher. Nevertheless, it is still your choice if you want to invest in bitcoin. All you need is patience because you will need to wait and wait and wait until the it is the right time for you to claim what you invested in bitcoin.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

Bitcoin is good investment. bitcoin give us many opportunity to make profitable & bitcoin feedback really huge profit. so, that's thinks people invest in bitcoin.

Lebrianso

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

linguistic community be in for fissure tender and bequeath with-it bitcoin as long as into the past whereas expedient although its valuate has not all included reached 100k. alterum is subsiding affordable for that we everything that is bulletin that she character scrutinize rare and higher. the power elite bequest gull the lead in the clouds inopportune adopters, them could restorative the ingroup predisposition their online transactions easier, their raiment assurance pious settle themselves complaisant profits vestibule the hone for sprint and also, alter ego behest reidentify extra lode touching gain beside their utter doing which add a codicil persist countless entering fending touched their specific needs.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

People invest bitcoin because it is very profitable coin. bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.It is the first digital currency and asset. it can be un-intuitive to store safely.Now bitcoin is low so many people invest this coin other site. The people has know bitcoin they are invest bitcoin. This coin investment trust users to buy and sell stock in the company.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Johnabraham

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

People investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

First of all, Newbie should learn basic terms about Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin never said to invest on Bitcoin, we people are investing into Bitcoin for good returns. There are many facts about Bitcoin but one of them is people who are holding Bitcoin will make more profit when compared to people who are trading in the market.
I agree that peoples should have knowledge about bitcoin first, bitcoin does not force people to invest. Investing in bitcoin is some kind of strategy used by the bitcoin users to increase their profit. Because having a large investment means having a higher chance to raise your earnings in the future.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

Because its easy to invest by bitcoin. Anyone who has bitcoin can easily invest with bitcoin simply deposit them to desire wallet address. Bitcoin investment is much profitable also.If you buy bitciin with local currency and hold your coin into your wallet, if the price goes to skyrocket then you can earn a lot of profit also. Its a fine medium for earning some money.
Why? Because it is one of the easiest way to gain more profit. Investing in bitcoin will give you so much in return you just have to be patient and wait for the right moment to earn huge. So I advice you to invest as early as possible because day by day the value of bitcoin is increasing
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

First of all, bitcoin is a source of income. Second, these past years have shown that bitcoin increase so much every year. See how much money you can earn if you started investing years ago. So, think of today is like the same day last years, bitcoin can be more. If bitcoin continuously increase its value, you can earn so much from bitcoin.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 07:56:32 AM by MiF

Because its easy to invest by bitcoin. Anyone who has bitcoin can easily invest with bitcoin simply deposit them to desire wallet address. Bitcoin investment is much profitable also.If you buy bitciin with local currency and hold your coin into your wallet, if the price goes to skyrocket then you can earn a lot of profit also. Its a fine medium for earning some money.
Why? Because it is one of the easiest way to gain more profit. Investing in bitcoin will give you so much in return you just have to be patient and wait for the right moment to earn huge. So I advice you to invest as early as possible because day by day the value of bitcoin is increasing
I believe that bitcoin is built of a different ways to gain a huge amount of profit. And I believe that it is also the most easiest way to earn a huge amount of profit and if we hold bitcoin for a long time we can particularly select the right price to sell, so then we must invest in bitcoin because we don't have any choice in  here except gaining.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin valuation is the highest among other cryptocurrencies.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

People should invest in bitcoin because it is the best investment compared to other investment like stocks or any investment available as of now. Bitcoin can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world. Bitcoin is censhorship resistant money.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Bitcoin is defining the future. It is not just about making money quickly now that the price is high. It is important to invest in bitcoin because that is investing in a new way of life and new way of managing finances -- decentralized. Volatility is an issue for now, and so it can be taken advantage of. Then when mass adoption happens, you as an early adopter would have had gains.
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

the investor or new comer will always come and the price will rise up gradually after new comers invest in bitcoin. So if you had chances to invest earlier why don't you. But make sure that you buy them not in the peak
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Investing in bitcoin is the efficient way to earn money especially to those unemployed people. Even you don't have job, there's a money that you can get in bitcoin to sustain your needs.
All you need is to have a money for your investment, then try how to trade.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest and most capitalized currency. The bitcoin community is also the biggest so this is the safest investment for beginners

I think the bitcoin price will rise sharply in the near future so invest now
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

There is no restriction to invest money into bitcoin. Every people can invest their money into bitcoin if they have the ability. Investing system is so easy and if people can use this coin perfectly then they have a big chance to get big amount of profit from there. There are many altcoins in cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of the most useful coin of all.

Their security is very fine and people can use this coin without facing them so that they can earn money without highlight themselves. There is no community between government and bitcoin so that people don’t need to pay any extra taxes so that they can earn money with freedom. This coin gives almost all the requirements to the people so that people likes and invests their money into this coin.

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

They should invest in bitcoin because as I said before this is an opportunity to us to change our status in life. It is very convenient to use and at the same more safe to use because of its intense security blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: