Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:02:39 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:29:56 PM by cybersofts

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:07:55 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Discuss your ideas, and thoughts below.

This topic has been started in another thread, though, people like to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every single minute which can give you a quick results of your investment. Also, they are hearing a lot of people being a millionaire because of bitcoin the reason they like to invest more.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

This topic has been started in another thread, though, people like to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every single minute which can give you a quick results of your investment. Also, they are hearing a lot of people being a millionaire because of bitcoin the reason they like to invest more.

Well, it is quite close to this topic.

As you've said, people are hearing a lot of stories about people getting rich, maybe they've also heard about the young kid being a millionaire at his young age which may give a question to them like, "they are now millionaires at their age, I am older but I am still not". So they will be also trying this digital currency. The reason there is a lot of new investors also because of the new development of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

First of all, Newbie should learn basic terms about Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin never said to invest on Bitcoin, we people are investing into Bitcoin for good returns. There are many facts about Bitcoin but one of them is people who are holding Bitcoin will make more profit when compared to people who are trading in the market.
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

Because its easy to invest by bitcoin. Anyone who has bitcoin can easily invest with bitcoin simply deposit them to desire wallet address. Bitcoin investment is much profitable also.If you buy bitciin with local currency and hold your coin into your wallet, if the price goes to skyrocket then you can earn a lot of profit also. Its a fine medium for earning some money.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

actually they invest in bitcoin because they know that they have a large profit in bitcoin. There are investing site that sure but it is only 20% because some sites are scam so be carefull.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

i say they shouldn't. Shocked
we really don't want more speculators who are only interested in fiat and how much more of it they can gain through bitcoin. and most of them want this to happen overnight!

think about it, what do we really want?
more investors who will dump bitcoin on every turn and short it to make the most or regular users who contribute to the economy by understanding bitcoin as a currency and use it as such or hope to use it because of what it offers while gaining the profit just because they are early adopters.

There is a FOMO brewing...
farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

People Invest in Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is more reliable and promising coin rather than others.

It has a good Market-cap and  It is most Well-Known too.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

The bigger number of users, the bigger acceptance of bitcoin, that is what I think. It will be more implemented in reguar functioning of financial systems if the critical number of users wil be created. On long term bitcoin is definetely the best investemnt you can profit and at this moment is better than to invest in gold or in stock market. It's just important to set realistic goal.  

malaj
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:48:10 PM

A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

Because it is not controlled by any banks or institutions. We control bitcoin perhaps China have the biggest slice of mine. But anyway it's simple and different way to invest without bureaucracy and its past have shown us that is worth as hell.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
I agree that many people already invest in bitcoin and investing in bitcoin will help you to gain much profit. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin there is a chnace that you could become millionaire and investing in bitcoin is a good option if you really want to make more money. Lastly, I think the reason why people invest in bitcoin is the price and money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most recognized digital currency existing and through this it is highly sought for.  It is guaranteed that will make you and give you income.  So as to invest with bitcoin will definitely give you a profit.  Many people now are considering bitcoin if the ly want to invest.  And for sure they did not regret the fact that they invest with it.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:11:55 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin? State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today. I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday. I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin. Discuss your ideas, and thoughts below.

Well, I am sure I have already read a similar question here in this forum. Anyway, just sharing my thoughts. There are many advantage in investing with Bitcoin (in particular and cryptocurrency in general) and foremost is that we are all speculating in its value and indeed Bitcoin has not failed us. It kept on growing by so many miles in comparison with other types of investment medium. Another reason is the fact that we are pioneers in the cryptocurrency adoption...in other words we are in the forefront of a technology that can really transform our way of lives as the blockchain technology can be all encompassing.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:20:15 PM

For me. People invest in Bitcoin because this is the most profitable market and can be x2-x3 assets in just one day, which has made Bitcoin attract many investors around the world and make Bitcoin prices continue to rise recently

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

Investing in bitcoin has the highest chance of success compare to other investments and also the return is really high as time passes by it's more than a time deposit, it can double or tripple your money. For me bitcoin investment is the best way to earn good income in the future.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin? State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today. I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday. I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin. Discuss your ideas, and thoughts below.

Well, I am sure I have already read a similar question here in this forum. Anyway, just sharing my thoughts. There are many advantage in investing with Bitcoin (in particular and cryptocurrency in general) and foremost is that we are all speculating in its value and indeed Bitcoin has not failed us. It kept on growing by so many miles in comparison with other types of investment medium. Another reason is the fact that we are pioneers in the cryptocurrency adoption...in other words we are in the forefront of a technology that can really transform our way of lives as the blockchain technology can be all encompassing.

Well we can really see here that it is always keeps on repeating and it keeps on and on but still it is a newbie's question for sure, he can definitely search the forum for a large quantities of work he can do here and investing in bitcoin is a thing right now and by just looking the height of value the price it reach can you still question if your not gonna invest with bitcoin.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:27:17 PM

Why should people invest in bitcoin? The answer is really simple. Because it's profitable, and have a bright future or high chance.
Before i don't really care about bitcoin, that time, the price is only about $1800. And now, only a few months later, the price already go around $3000+. Even i read that it's $4000 already? I don't know since i haven't checked it yet.
So i think, if you buy bitcoin now and invest it, you'll gain a big profit later because the price keeps increasing.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:30:06 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because there are no other options. What else could bring such profit? Maybe someday we will lose their bitcoins, but until that time we'll have enough money to not regret it. Although I can not imagine how I will live without bitcoin.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:34:26 PM

1st reason for my why new comers should invest in Bitcoin = Bitcoin is moneyyyyyyyyy
2nd reason there are many ways how to maximize the used of Bitcoin
3rd reason is it makes my life easier because with Bitcoin i can buy, pay or gamble anywhere i want as long as i have the time and internet connection.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: