Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:52:12 AM

For me, people invest in bitcoin because of its value. The advantage is you don't need to exert money, you just need to exert an effort to get a bigger amount of money.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency that now has a very high value. bitcoin as a means of Storing the value where the fiat currency continues to lose value, while bitcoin currency has value that keeps getting higher. Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Thus why should we invest in bitcoin because bitcoin very profitable.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FabZel

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

Investing in bitcoin is one way to help other people earn some money especially the millennials. I know a person who invested here in bitcoin and it's a good way to start earning a money and it can grow 2x or more to invest it to other things.

one advantage is that you can save your investment for your future use. Another one is when it already grows 2x or more, you can sell your investment to other people, just like in stocks.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:21:53 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Because bitcoin is the most promising potential income that currently existing today. The most exciting offer that bitcoin can give specially to the beginners that we could join investing bitcoin without using any capital in which paper money cannot. By Signature campaign and airdrops we could earn free coins that we could use to start investing and give us the opportunity to start earning big.
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:31:05 AM

1. Value increases every hour every day
2. Large trader volume and large volume
3. Potential over any other altcoin
4. Can make us rich in the future
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

I invest bitcoin because hoping to get a profit, maybe also most members hope to get rich in a short time, besides that keep money in bitcoin safer than in banks.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

People should invest in bitcoin simply because it's value gets higher from time to time. And what better thing to invest in than something that has value that constantly goes higher. So, we can say that bitcoin is a really good investment.

Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:25:49 AM

Because its a good source of extra income and some others are really earning crazy amount of money.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:36:48 AM

because investing in bitcoin is the smartest investment at this moment because its value will appreciate over time and more people will accept it in the future as medium of exchange that alone can boost its price its users will make bitcoin alive through the years
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

investing in bitcoin is a great way to earn more money than you are trading because it is very risky especially for beginners.
There is no doubt that the profit and rate of return in respect of bit coin as crypto currency is much more as compare to other virtual and digital crypto currencies prevailing in the market as the price of bit coin is increasing day by day due to the high demand of the investors.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:11 AM

in my opinion bitcoin popularity and its current potential is huge. and also bitcoin is the crypto currency. using technology and technology we know will continue to grow, so bitcoin will also continue to grow over time. we do not know what will happen to the future. but should invest in bitcoin. that's just my opinion.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

in my opinion bitcoin popularity and its current potential is huge. and also bitcoin is the crypto currency. using technology and technology we know will continue to grow, so bitcoin will also continue to grow over time. we do not know what will happen to the future. but should invest in bitcoin. that's just my opinion.
well i agree on that bitcoin is said to be  a great source of income and many people experience a huge profit from bitcoin maybe bitcoin is really rising up.and if we invest it today maybe we can gain profit tommorow because its price is un predictable people really need to invest today to get some profit in the near future because every now and then bitcoin can be so high and we cant afford to buy it if we dont have enoughf capital.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:29:06 AM

The answer is also simple, because the price of bitcoin is keep increasing and more people will use bitcoin as an online currency. My reason is because another fork is coming soon November and this is the best time to invest in bitcoin before the price increasing again.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

Because Bitcoin is like a Gold! The longer you hold it, the better! Wink
jer

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

Because bitcoin gives an excellent perspective to earn. This is the main reason why people invest in it today. However, do not forget about the main qualities of bitcoin - this is the currency that will change our world, which will make the global financial system more convenient, more functional, and safer.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

People now adays heard the news about a person who became successful with the use of bitcoin. We all know that with dedication in making this as part of your life, it is possible that you’d become one of them someday. There are a lot of advantages of investing in bitcoin you can read online like it has lower inflation risk where the system is infinite and there’s no need to worry that money has an expiration. The transactions also is easy, simple and cheap and so much more. Just learn how ‘s the process in investing and when you learn it I’m sure there’s no turning back then.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

I think people are investing in Bitcoin at this time because Bitcoin is growing and has potential in the future. In addition, to help newcomers on the Bitcoin forum, I think there should be new topics to guide as well as enable them to learn more about Bitcoin. In addition, they need a long time to learn about Bitcoin and other Altcoin topics, which are needed for newbies

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:55:18 PM

The reason why people invest in bitcoin is that,they know that bitcoin have a high value. People knew that  in bitcoin is easily to earn money. After a week you can  already get a money to save it for your needs and for the sake of your family. This is the easiest way to invest money and this is the reason why they help their family in a way of giving food and other matters.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:31:54 PM

People should invest on bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest possibility among all cryptocurrency that can pump and marked as high possibility and has a great potential it manifest. And the main reason why people should invest in bitcoin is that, they will surly profit a lot in the future. One of the advantages of bitcoin right now is that it prevents double spending and makes payments so much easier.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

Many of people was investing in bitcoin because of high value and this is the number one to all cryptocurrency and this is the first altcoin launch and the bitcoin was lead than other altcoins. So thats why i also invest here in bitcoin and prof that i always and continuesly earning here so thats why i trust bitcoin than others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: