Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
valendra15

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

only wise people who dare to save money in the form of bitcoin,because bitcoin investment is very profitable  Smiley Smiley
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

One of many resons - its low-cost. btc exchange fees are minimal, usually on the order of 0.2% of the value of transaction.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

Bitcoin is most popular and it is the oldest coin of all the crypto coin because of that everyone called bitcoin as father of cryptocurrencies. So obviously it is only normal that most community have already known it which makes it that popular which unlike  other coin that has only been released  like a year or two. If you see the growth history of bitcoin later you will come to know why people are investing into bitcoin.
Belleylock

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

It is very profitable, it is good to invest in bitcoin because we all know that the value are still in proggress just be patient when perfect time comes to harvest it will boom everybody will benefit this previllages. Investing bitcoin is very promising it can change our life status and motivate people to change their life status too by doing the same investing thing. I must say that bitcoin is popular for now but still we cannot predict if next day or next year bitcoin are still high in value, but don't be afraid to invest in bitcoin never forget that every successful people once brave to take a risk.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its est bitcoin.

Bitcoin is one if the best investment policy which helps to save our future retirement life.It always offers a fair return policy on their investments. The fact of the rate of bitcoin-related to its demand indicates bitcoin have a great future.Because of the high popularity and loyalty and high rate of return attracts everyone into bitcoin.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Because there already so many people geting success because of bitcoin.
That's why now a days so many people join and learning about btc
I think invest in bitcoin is good way to make good future
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it is a great and strong crypto currency. Now is the time to buy bitcoin because, Bitcoin price has actually dropped a bit recently so this is the best time to buy more bitcoins, because the price will increase again with the high and Bitcoin will be more expensive for sure. When you work with bitcoins and then you earn from it you can really feel financial freedom, you can support your family and you can buy your needs as well. You can gain huge profits from holding bitcoin.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it is a great opportunity to earn more profit and become a success for the future.

kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

To trade it. Or if they have to use it to buy something like I had to. This is how I learned about Bitcoin by the way.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

People are investing on cryptocurrency because they want to earn profit on it, the concept of market is very simple and those people get it will really invest on the right time and sell their coins again when the price's are increasing.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

People are investing on cryptocurrency because they want to earn profit on it, the concept of market is very simple and those people get it will really invest on the right time and sell their coins again when the price's are increasing.
Yes that is the answer and I will say that the answer of the question is available in the question because a person invest for the profit only and not for any thing else. Actually the investors invest for profit. And along with that there are other people also involved in bitcoin who are the users of bitcoin who like to do their transactions with bitcoin and there are many companies who want to start their business with bitcoin so they have their money in bitcoin because of that reason.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

This  question has been discussed here several times I think, But let me answer your question once more. Bitcoin is the Father of all crypto currency, the reason why altcoins appeared. Which means bitcoin has a brighter future and has a lot of rumors that it will become the world currency in the end.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

We should invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin investment are more profitable. It has so many reasons to invest like it helps to support people's financial aspects, and the common is to earn a lot of money for their own future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

Bitcoin is a new kind of currency and it can be the official currency in the future. with its fluctuations, the investors can earn profit. So, that is the main reason people buy and hold BTC
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

Since Bitcoin is that the best and place stock in coin on advertise trade, and moreover, is a plus for contribute for a drawn out stretch of your time and dealing fantastically with a adequate secured with Blockchain individuals cluster. Bitcoin could be a main among the opposite coin, with a fast impact with associate degree attractiveness and provided. contribute on bitcoin and you'll be able to ne'er free, you create a lot of profit on returns.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

It's was simple many people invest in Bitcoin because they can earn money without investing lot of money here they can sale there coins when if price is increasing.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

Much of what is at issue in the work with bitcoins is still at the stage of verification and correction, and therefore it is not always possible to foresee and predict this.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

people should invest in bitcoin because if you bitcoin especially jung investing you just enter the fast because the price movement is fast.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

This topic is one of the key subjects in public discussions. I have written an article on this twice and tbh, people come into bitcoin with different mindsets. Some could be greed to amass quick returns in a short period, some see it as a way to connect to the world of financial innovation, while others may just be ok using bitcoin as a store of value. With that in mind, it is better to give newbies the right perspective and proper orientation.
Also, one should see bitcoin as a progressive technology that requires time to metamorphose into a legendary technology with a huge potential to reward the patient hodlers. Imo, bitcoin atm serves some basic human needs albeit thankfully its ability to appreciate:
1. Immutability
2. Low/minimal transaction charge
3. Low/minimal transaction delay
4. Zero middleman
5. Decentralization etc
I think the ones who come in to trade and make quick profits get burnt most of the time until they stick around and learn how to play.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

They invest in bitcoin because they hoping it will gives high profit. Let's admit that not all investment are good but many  investors take a risk they gambling because they want become billionaire in this kind of business why not you knows they are lucky in this kind of business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: