Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
because it's a quick way to get rich because of the higher bitcoin prices. whoever you are your age and you have the opportunity to become a millionaire. for the beginner you have the spirit because you have a chance to become a millionaire.
Due to the fluctuation in rates and prices of bit coin it is the quick way to become a rich person because we have observed very poor people who has been transformed from poor one to rich one in a very short period of time
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:54:27 PM

As I think it is almost the profit they earn from investing in bitcoin, they want to make a profit for life or something they want to make with money.
There are many favorable conditions to invest in bitcoin. You can look at bitcoin's growth chart as a straight line up, certainly bitcoin will rise in the coming years. Most governments adopt bitcoin, which is a condition for bitcoin to grow
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

The most important  reason who explain why people invest in bitcoin is the higher price of it also the simplicity of his uses in trade market
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

The most important  reason who explain why people invest in bitcoin is the higher price of it also the simplicity of his uses in trade market
You are not wrong about what you said, but you said so simple that I am not sure what you meant with "Higher price". Yes Bitcoin have high price, also best way of earning money is from fluctuation in that same price. Simply by holding Bitcoins, one can earn money without doing anything. Buy when price is low and wait to get to a point when you will sell it, and with that your making money with zero effort. I think you wanted to say that?
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:30 PM

1. Easy and Not Difficult. This bitcoin investment has advantages or plus value of ease of running it. Bitcoin investment is fairly easy because it can be done remotely (online) from wherever investors are. Just by turning on your computer or smartphone and internet network, then you are ready to run this investment.
2. Minimum deposit, bitcoin investment does not have to be in large quantities. Minimum Rp.100.000, - can already do Trasaksi in Bitcoin. Deposit the greater the profit also More.
3. Bitcoin is Global. no Bitcoin used in just 1 country is definitely used in some countries. Because basically Bitcoin as a means of payment across the country. It can expand the currency market itself to encourage a growth in value supported by increasing demand.
4. Bitcoin is not a flat income that offers a percentage percentage per month. Because the fluctuations in value are determined by the increase and decrease in the number of demand and supply in the market. Many of the world's rich people are created from this price boom. They buy cheaply and sell it with more expensive folding.
5.Bitcoin Tax Free. Unlike land and property taxed, Bitcoin is not taxed. With this situation of course you will be more profitable and invest.
6. If you want to do business Bitcoin there are two factors that make Bitcoin potentially have a price increase. The first factor is system marketing and the second factor is market demand.
7. Affiliate Program. This is very interesting
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:44:38 PM

Bitcoin or Blockchain technology is the future of economy and everyone has good benefits when the country's economy is better than the other. Bitcoin's trend will give everyone to profit that's why experts are also investing because the return of investment is higher than usual business and investments.

jer

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:40 PM

Because this is our new future. This is a convenient multifunctional currency, which we will use in the near future. It is a new way of world economy. Because this is a great real opportunity to make money for yourself and your children.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution over the way we do usually transaction financial. As well, bitcoin works better than money because can grow even is only stored in wallet, in contrast with money even must be stored in bank for earn small interest.
Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

people invest in bitcoin to earn a lot of money, everyone wants that money makes money, if you invest in bitcoins it will give you possible returns in future and it is best that money are in investment instead of in your pocket.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

People should invest on bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest possibility among all cryptocurrency that can pump and marked as high possibility and has a great potential it manifest. And the main reason why people should invest in bitcoin is that, they will surly profit a lot in the future. One of the advantages of bitcoin right now is that it prevents double spending and makes payments so much easier.
Bitcoin is so versatile and promising so that why not to invest in it because bitcoin give you ease to use your invest as money at any time and more of it bitcoin is best source to earn a lot of profit and those who didn’t invested in it yet I recommend bitcoin to them so that they can earn a lot through it and change their financial situation and count them self on the rich people of their region and this is sure.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

It is always better to invest in a system that has seemingly limitless potential, most especially when it is in its onset stages. Although bitcoin has been running for years now, I think it is yet to realize its full potential, making it a good move to invest on it now. Although it may be true that it is volatile, and the value may changes in a mere second. It is still a good investment because its value keeps on rising and rising. You just have to read, research and learn on what affects its value like market trends to lower the risks of losing it all.
qxo35

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:25:39 PM

It will be one of the more powerfull curencies in the future and it's a nice way to earn some extra money in long term.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:01 PM

because crypto currency market is emerging and its not too late to have another chance in bitcoin because its really early in buying bitcoins today, its not too late and bitcoin is still young that yet we experience the very volatile movement of it in the market lets grab this opportunity to invest
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:29:47 PM

Many of people was investing in bitcoin because of high value and this is the number one to all cryptocurrency and this is the first altcoin launch and the bitcoin was lead than other altcoins. So thats why i also invest here in bitcoin and prof that i always and continuesly earning here so thats why i trust bitcoin than others.
I think you are right. All of altcoin are depend on Bitcoin directly or indirectly. Bitcoin has good value and it is promising coin. Bitcoin is now stable. Investing on bitcoin is profitable. For this reason people are much interested in Bitcoin.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

it is simply because they want changes, changes that start with the investment on bitcoin because they trust on it and they see the result and the movement of the value of bitcoin that in other kind of investment can't do.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

because there is a lot to profit in investing in bitcoin and assorted hopefully that can be compared to other investments such as home that require maintenance fees, pay taxes and others. but if bitcoin is a more gold-like investment, it's just that it's digital so bitcoin does not have maintenance costs and is not required to pay taxes because it's not regulated by the government and its ever-high price increase invites many investors to invest in bitcoins.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

Many of people was investing in bitcoin because of high value and this is the number one to all cryptocurrency and this is the first altcoin launch and the bitcoin was lead than other altcoins. So thats why i also invest here in bitcoin and prof that i always and continuesly earning here so thats why i trust bitcoin than others.
I think you are right. All of altcoin are depend on Bitcoin directly or indirectly. Bitcoin has good value and it is promising coin. Bitcoin is now stable. Investing on bitcoin is profitable. For this reason people are much interested in Bitcoin.
People should invest in bitcoin, simple it is because of the good increase of bitcoin now and if you notice compare in previous its really big difference this year . Now the price of bitcoin iis almost reach $6000 and I think before the end of this year it would be more than of that price will be reach.and it is the good news for those people who get invested of it.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the advantages can make people love it. Its likes growing price that can make us get profit or revenue.
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

Because they know bitcoin is great investment. Bitcoin is profitable, most people using bitcoin to looking for profit to opportunity become to millionaire. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be the most popular in the future. Investing in bitcoin is better than investing in other, bitcoin is really a good choice to make more money.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:57:02 PM

I am a srudent and I know that I can be a rich someday if I invest all of my money to the cryptocurrency world. There are a lot of opportunities in the cryptocurrency world and I will not waste this opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: