Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

The mission of the creators of cryptocurrencies is to introduce and disseminate them as a medium of exchange around the world regardless of their geographical location. The barrier of a given region arises with traditional currency. After all, there is a different currency in most countries.

In terms of stable value storage, some of the most popular bitcoins, at the turn of several years, have risen from $ 3 to around $ 2,000! Perfect for fast speculative earnings but far from stable value storage.

In addition to bitcoins, each currency changes its value. By the way, the greatest ability to store value turns out to be gold for centuries and even ages.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

The main reason for bitcoin investing is because expecting bitcoin to be expensive one day so we can get a huge profit. but unfortunately these few days bitcoin prices continue to fall so that makes a lot of users can not wait and choose to sell.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:47:49 AM by NyLymZbl

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin when the price are in a low stage. So if you invest now, you might earn more profit when it increase again and that might happen when you hold and wait for it to rise up again.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Why should people invest in bitcoin? I think everyone has different thoughts. I think investing in bitcoin is very good and can potentially benefit in a relatively short time. Bitcoin has also become a currency that interest many and they all buy and invest it. that's my opinion.
Your opinion is really worth listening to, I think its one of the critical way to think like that. My opinion is that if we start reading the history, the currency has kept changing with the passage of time in every era. So now is the time when currency has to be taken to another level as the fiat system has a lot of complications involved in it. So bitcoin is here to provide us with that opportunity to shift our currency system.
kuntet99

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

why should invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has been very popular among all the people and has been much improved by improving the economy of all societies.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

I think those who invest in bitcoin certainly hope to get a big profit from their investment, because they see how fast the bitcoin price increases over time, especially in 2017, and most of their expectations include me that in 2018 this bitcoin will increase even higher can even exceed the previous highest price. even though currently the bitcoin is falling in price I think it is normal and certainly in the next few months will experience a price increase again. this is when the advantage for them to invest in bitcoin because the price is down.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

I think people should invest in bitcoin since it is considered to be the future currency that is decentralised and having monetary value. It can be used by peer to peer and it is secure.So if we do not use bitcoin from the moment then we can not do anything in the future. Bitcoin has changed the financial sysyem in the world, it's time to use bitcoin in everyday life.
Gold is an asset and cryptocurrency like BITCOIN is more of currency or in modern times an investment, not same
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

Bitcoins are already a high risk high yield investment.But Most of us here think it's a risk worth taking, with good potential rewards. I think people are investing with bitcoin because they are aware of the big chances of bitcoin in the future, bitcoin can make them rich, buy houses, cars, and others even they can make their beloved people becomes happy with bitcoin.
It’s not exactly a future of the cryptocurrency market, it’s just paving the road for cryptocurrency in the end
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

The bigger number of users, the bigger acceptance of bitcoin, that is what I think. It will be more implemented in reguar functioning of financial systems if the critical number of users wil be created. On long term bitcoin is definetely the best investemnt you can profit and at this moment is better than to invest in gold or in stock market. It's just important to set realistic goal.  
before they going to invest in bitcoin they should learn first the things about bitcoin and its risky.  People should invest in bitcoin because as far as i know if you want to grow your money you should invest in bitcoin and its trustworthy.  Bitcoin can really give you a better life.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

The main purpose of the investment people of course because hoping to get a profit, this is what makes everyone eager to continue to buy bitcoin so some time ago the price had reached the sky and unfortunately the price of some time is being down.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

A lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it, and so do i.
\

Though investing in bitcoin is very risky but we all know in order to be successful, they take risks and trust themselves knowing that the outcome may greatly affect their lives in positive and negative way. This is how successful people started.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
People should invest their money in bitcoin than in banks because you can get higher profit than in banks, you are the one that is holding and handling your money and the last is bitcoin is much secured than your account in banks.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Smiley Investing in bitcoin has the highest chance of success compare to other investments and also the return is really high as time passes by it's more than a time deposit, it can double or tripple your money. For me bitcoin investment is the best way to earn good income in the future. Smiley
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

First of all, the value of Bitcoin is only as strong as the trust that the Bitcoin community places in it, which means it holds an intrinsic value and not a real value such as gold, silver or land. Those commodities will always hold value, and can be traded no matter what happens in the world. If someone were to pull the plug on our power grid, bitcoin would literally become absolutely worthless in an instant. So would paper currencies however, so their existence has actually provided precedence for the creation of the new digital currency.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

Investing in bitcoin if i think ..
1. make additional income
2. trying to change the fate of the economic life to be much better.
3. because the good work bitcon does not select the specific people who join it.
4. allowing the poor to become millionaires.
5.we can work without having to be depressed and in siplin by a certain time.

maybe from agan who can nambahin ??.
roshanface123

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

The first point is it's popularity. The popularity of bitcoin is amazingly higher compared to other cryptos.
Next is it's price level. Bitcoin is on the top position as per it's price level in the crypto market.
Another is loyalty. Bitcoiners and all the other people believe that bitcoin is one of the best and safest investment compared to other cryptos.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

because bitcoin is a very good investment place, we can get a big advantage if investing in bitcoin and now many investors start investing in bitcoin so therefore we also have to invest in Bitcoin. Because investment in bitcoin we get a big profit. Wink
jolajola

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Bitcoin don't tell us to invest, but so many people doing investments. Simply because they want to earn profit, if they hold it and bitcoin increases they will earn a lot of profit.
Pinoyfan

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
The advantage of investing in bitcoin is your money can grow millions.Many becomes rich because of it.Besides many known personalities trust bitcoin so why you are doubting? We should invest in bitcoin because it is the best way to double your money at a short time.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Because it may give them an immediate profit since bitcoins price is so volatile compared to the prices on stock markets. Also, investing in stock markets can only give you small profits unless you are dealing with a large amount. Investing in bitcoins is more complicated because there are more aspects to consider but it's the best if you like to earn faster.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: