Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
RaphB

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Because its easy to invest by bitcoin. Anyone who has bitcoin can easily invest with bitcoin simply deposit them to desire wallet address. Bitcoin investment is much profitable also.If you buy bitciin with local currency and hold your coin into your wallet, if the price goes to skyrocket then you can earn a lot of profit also. Its a fine medium for earning some money.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

Because it was 1000$ in December 2016, than it was 20000$ in in December 2017. We will see how high it gonna be in December 2018  Wink
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

People invest in bitcoin because it is reliable and secure. Reliable because it has a tendency to go up and down all of a sudden but has a certainty that you'll get more than what you give. Another is secure, because it cannot be duplicated nor destroyed for it is digital.Bonus to that, it is profitable from signature campaign and also gives knowledge.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

Investing in bitcoin make your money double or triple you gain the profit. My friends told me that the bitcoin is good in investing because it is reliable and secure. I want to earned more money here in bitcoin because I want to buy my needs and to help my family in our daily needs and daily expenses.
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

First of all, this year's bitcoin development trend is very good.
Second, investing in bitcoins is more exciting than investing in stocks and can be bought and sold at any time.
It is thought that the 2018 bitcoin will be.
Electro_wiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

people invest on btc because of reasons  and advantage of investing on btc today

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Investing in bitcoin is much profitable. Many people invest in bitcoin because it gives u profit. It is fast, easy and secure also. We can do fund transfer without extra charges. So it is safe... bitcoin has great future so that's why people invest in bitcoin

i think most people like something with profit, Probably everybody lol, i think there is no necessity to use bitcoin at the moment because it is an investment choice for now, If you want to make a profit you can use bitcoin, many people who have joined and get a big profit but investing in bitcoin certainly has risks, you should know it.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing digital coin and it is the most expensive digital coin in all. Also, it is the very first digital currency and it is the father of all digital currency. The most popular and the secondary source of income of us, the investors and users of bitcoin. If you have interest in investing in the bitcoin then take the risk. We earn a lot from the bitcoin and you should earn also from it. Invest in the bitcoin because it has the potential or power to become the universal digital currency. If that happens, we,  the users of bitcoin will become a millionaire.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

Because it is the technology that the world has been looking for all this time the past 50 years. Since the inception of Central banks and how the flow of money was we needed a serious shake-up and anybody who understands the current monetary system would agree.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

Because bitcoin investments give more profit than the others investment. In bitcoin you can easily start just by knowing about trading and mining.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:11:32 AM

Because bitcoin have a high value and world use that for transaction and can trade by money.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized. Bitcoin is currently acceptable worldwide. I think people should invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin appreciates over time. People should invest in bitcoin for long-term as it is more profitable for long-term. 
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

One of the advantages of investing on bitcoin is because it is easier. You don't need to register or apply for legal or government required processes. You don't really have to pay professionals to handle your portfolio etc. As long as your knowledgeable, you can handle your own thing. Price is volatile and in a positive way.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

For making quick money,getting big investments in a very low time...!!
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

More people knows about bitcoin than more people using bitcoin right? I am always happy to donate some money for developers who making bitcoin better all the time and i know that my investments will not be for nothing.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

People make investment to multiple their investment and get benefitted from it. People are cautious about the investment to be very safe and get good returns from their investment. Bitcoin gives all investors a very safe and quick returns to their investors. Just holding the bitcoin investors getting good returns through the appreciation of bitcoin rate. Since nine years and above bitcoin having a good performance record so for safe and good returns people should invest in bitcoin.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

One of the advantages of investing on bitcoin is because it is easier. You don't need to register or apply for legal or government required processes. You don't really have to pay professionals to handle your portfolio etc. As long as your knowledgeable, you can handle your own thing. Price is volatile and in a positive way.
Many people believe that Investing Bitcoin is the fastest way to be rich base on the increasing non stop of the price of Bitcoin. Everytime Bitcoin goes down, it will increase after that. Many people understand that and take that advantage. Bitcoin is easy to transact and save. However, I still recommend you should invest in the others cryptocurrency.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

I think a lot of people investing bitcoin today because of its high value and they expect their will be a big return in the coming years. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment retur, If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it,Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized. Bitcoin is currently acceptable worldwide. I think people should invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin appreciates over time. People should invest in bitcoin for long-term as it is more profitable for long-term.making quick money,getting big investments in a very low time uf you do it i think you must profit!,, BTC
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

I think if we have a little huminaty then we should invest in the bitcoin because bitcoin is the only way by which you can reduce the unemployment from the whole world. Bitcoin is changing the life of those who have not meal for twice a day , now they are well fooded and living there life in a good standard. I think investing is the bitcoin is helping the humanity and no other thing is great than humanity.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

People is not recommended to invest on bitcoins but since cryptocurrency today is very profitable then there is a reason for us to invest on bitcoins. There are a lot of people who are having a hard to to work on the corporate world but since cryptocurreny is existing then it made our life easier by working at home trading in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: