Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:21:13 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
because it's a quick way to get rich because of the higher bitcoin prices. whoever you are your age and you have the opportunity to become a millionaire. for the beginner you have the spirit because you have a chance to become a millionaire.

sirslayer

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:05:49 PM

bitcoin is the best place for investors to invest with sharemarket because the value of the bitcoin has increased highly in a short time duration and also ther is no chance of dicrease in the value of the bitcoin
Yes I agree with you bitcoin is one of safe and sound place for investment and bitcoin can change a life of any one I personally know a lot of friends which have changed their life’s just because of bitcoin and even me I bring a lot of changes in my life so I will advise to everyone to come forward and invest here as much as you can.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:57:31 AM

People should invest in bitcoin, because invest in bitcoin is to earn good profit. People believe that its more than investing that use bitcoin it will use also for payments, and for transferring money. Its a big help to the people and lots of opportunities when you invest in bitcoin. People should invest in bitcoin because only bitcoin as a good value and the price is increasing, its a trusted currency and still bitcoin price increase is impressive in all currency.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:45:28 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Bitcoin's value is increasing periodically and that is the reason why investors are very attracted. Next thing is bitcoin mining, It lets you earn more coins passively and the only problem you will dealing is the electricity consumption in your area and you will gain more profit if you have low electricity bills.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:56:38 AM

my opinion don't have to invest. because without investment we can also get bitcoin. but if we invest, it will get better. because then we will definitely get results every day, especially every year bitcoin prices always go up. easy way, we buy at low price and sell at high price, it also includes investment. very profitable if we invest.
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

Surveys have said that their are different experiences which led some people, who are investing bitcoin, to something bigger and brighter which is the capacity to get much money, some articles said that some of them, even are now millionaires,  it isn't the reason but it is the evidence that proves why people should invest in bitcoin.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

Though investing in bitcoin is too risky because you are not sure if it will be a success, and it is volatile; you can't control when will it rise or fall, what you will gain here is worth it. If you are ready to take the risk, then good for you. If more people will invest in bitcoin then the scope of bitcoin will be wider.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:38:50 AM

Basically, it is a form of investment in the future. Bitcoin is becoming huge, not just it's value but itself as well. It is becoming more popular to the different countries. So, in the future it might be more expensive than before.
Paper money

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

investing in bitcoin is a great way to earn more money than you are trading because it is very risky especially for beginners.
the thing you saying that is right, that investing in bitcoin is very benefit  and also the source of earning money and also that is really right that if those people are new in entering  the world of bitcoin so it is very risky for them
arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 181

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:46:57 AM

the main reason that must be in the mind of everyone who plays or who wants to play bitcoin is the bitcoin value always goes up every time. and it's true that the value of bitcoin always rises, although sometimes its value goes down, that's an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. and when the price is back up, that's the right time for you to sell bitcoin. if you have more direct funds just buy at every price down and let your bitcoin balance until the next few years.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

Being the pioneer of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has very unique concepts and ideas. Investments have seen good gains. Various reasons why one should invest in bitcoin:
Quite popular and seeing stability in prices in 2017. Market capital has seen humungous increase sjnce 2009.
Works without a single repository or single administration.
Transactions are quite secure.
Transactions of large amount are confirmed within a very short period of time.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

As a matter of fact i think that after gold its bitcoin where a person should invest. The increasing value of bitcoin day by day could prove to be really beneficial. And its always smart to invest in something which we know is gonna rise more and more.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

Because majority says that investing bitcoin has a big value price and it is a big help to some people who needs more income. especially nowadays I'm sure more will be investing in bitcoin currency because of the size of the increase in value price.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:35:39 AM

in my opinion and the opinion of many people who choose investing in bitcoin because many argue that bitcoin will be the most valuable asset in the world in the future, it is my belief and many people are choosing bitcoin as an investment
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:57:36 PM

Most of us invest in what we believe in it is simply the we have high hope for bitcoin, since many people can atest to it. And the value of bitcoin rises from time to time. And investing with bitcoin is very easy, it is open for everyone. We are lucky because we are the first one to invest with bitcoin.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:35:41 PM

Most of us invest in what we believe in it is simply the we have high hope for bitcoin, since many people can atest to it. And the value of bitcoin rises from time to time. And investing with bitcoin is very easy, it is open for everyone. We are lucky because we are the first one to invest with bitcoin.
yes , because if we invest in bitcoin so we are not disappoint about money because bitcoin is growing currency and very popular among many countries about earning and invest in this forum, so we can easily invest our money .

ichtyar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:42:01 PM

First I explain why we need investment in bitcoin: Investment in bitcoin is easy
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

The bitcoin is nowadays being trading everywhere you can see an advertisement bitcoin like in Facebook. That's why many people invest in bitcoin the reason also, in bitcoin if you invest their 100% chance to be back your money but can also double or triple your money.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

The bitcoin is nowadays being trading everywhere you can see an advertisement bitcoin like in Facebook. That's why many people invest in bitcoin the reason also, in bitcoin if you invest their 100% chance to be back your money but can also double or triple your money.

Many are supporting bitcoin in the process so that's how they can be trusted and have a high price. Smiley
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

People invest in bitcoin because this year is the best higher value of the bitcoin, no age limit in investing in the bitcoin will be great way to earn money, and bitcoin is quick way to get more income. To the beginner in investment in bitcoin be patience be wise. Welcome to world of the bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: