Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:58:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20494 times)
DimbY

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:33:27 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
It seems to me that the main advantage of bitcoin it is still decentralized, not making money. To earn money you can do anywhere, bitcoin was not created for this.

Sure, decentralization made it possible  for the other factors that can also be considered advantageous and so i think likewise that it is the main advantage of bitcoin that has provided us financial freedom from government regulation.

that is really one of the main advantages of bitcoin, freedom from modern economical system which is almost crashed completely.

Bitcoin brings  freedom but it also ensures privacy of our transactions and prevents double spending through the decentralized blockchain technology. It is accessible every time and at any place time and for me that's a huge advantage,
Bitcoin is like a currency that you can manage yourself without any help from the government witch is nice but if you lose your bitcoins there is no one to go to so i think that bitcoin has some advantages and disadvantages but because of the value we are all here.
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:03:47 PM

I enjoy the advantage or positive of bitcoin in which using bitcoin supports the people and community of bitcoin instead of large financial institutions.
leisha

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:25:55 AM

Bitcoin is a great technology so it has many advantages. Bitcoin can be an easy way of payment and transactions are fast which you will not go to lines to pay your bills. Also, it is an easy way and good source of income. Having a large value, lot of people wanted to earn this kind of currency so they became dedicated, persevere, and patient which is an advantage. Over all, bitcoin is a good technology which changes the world.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

the advantage of having bitcoin is that we can become rich by taking advantage of its rise and fall in price, we need to know the low point to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin when it is expensive to get a lot of profit, or you can make bitcoin as your long-term investment.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:00:08 AM

The advantages of Bitcoin are endless and we can be here for days going over which feature is better, but the number one biggest advantage of Bitcoin is it's immutable ledger. Then comes the fact that this network is completely decentralized and the source code is open source which means that anyone can make it better and that is exactly what you are seeing happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FIatteringLaw

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:09:14 AM

Bitcoin has many preferences, among the preferred perspective is bitcoin provides money to individuals. It similarly enlarge the data of every individual who work in the bitcoin. It similarly improved the capacity in creating British areas.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

Bitcoin can be used by all from any part of the world all the transactions can be easily done worldwide without a third parties involvement like banks, bitcoin is otherwise knows people's currency as they have complete freedom of usage from anywhere in the planet with a simple click, due to high demand and more user's are entering the bitcoin network the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing so it also acts as a commodity if you invest in this invention it will definitely help to get huge profits as time passes the value of bitcoins shoots up.

radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

It seems to me that the main advantage of bitcoin it is still decentralized, not making money. To earn money you can do anywhere, bitcoin was not created for this.

Sure, decentralization made it possible  for the other factors that can also be considered advantageous and so i think likewise that it is the main advantage of bitcoin that has provided us financial freedom from government regulation.

that is really one of the main advantages of bitcoin, freedom from modern economical system which is almost crashed completely.

Bitcoin brings  freedom but it also ensures privacy of our transactions and prevents double spending through the decentralized blockchain technology. It is accessible every time and at any place time and for me that's a huge advantage,
Apart from that the advantages bitcoin feature can be used as a form of investment that is very promising because the price movement can be easily quickly up and down. So many people are interested in investing more in bitcoin in the long run or short in order to quickly gain a profit.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:46:08 AM

Yeah your statement above is true, Theres a lot of advantage's now in bitcoin not only by profitable but we learned what will happened outside in our country through this our forum sharing ideas and etc. Bicoin now attracted many people to join our bitcoin society because of this high price value of bitcoin. The big advantage of bitcoin now is to make you richer and more richer through this bitcoin, many ICOs project and bounties now offered big exchange altcoin including bitcoin.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:51:13 AM

These things are true, even a student can also earn money because of bitcoin. For people who are not used to use english language because it is not their native language, this bitcoin will somehow help them to enhance their usage of engliah language. Other advantage of bitcoin is that when saving bitcoins, it has a chance to get bigger, unlike saving fiat currencies.
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:51:46 AM

Bitcoin is good source to earn money without investment
low transaction fees
fast transactions
decentralized currency
bitcoin asset and currency.
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

I agree because the privacy of bitcoin is very high. You are the real owner of bitcoin and your government can't see how much bitcoins you actually have and they can't take it away.

This will also help people hide their identity so they can't be followed by someone.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future

Yes, me too. I think most of the bitcoin users were attracted in the first place by the income that bitcoin will be given to them. And also people are thinking of the future economy which will be have a big role for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. It is a technology, and that is has more advantages than the current fiat. We evolving our form of living that is why we have to adapt the technology, end because of that, we have bitcoin.

saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

Bitcoin is good source to earn money without investment
low transaction fees
fast transactions
decentralized currency
bitcoin asset and currency.
think bitcoin also gives the opportunity.to become rich by doing hard work.through which they can earn alot and invest their money in bitcoin.for becoming rich.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

The important advange is that Bitcoin brings trading and investing chance for all people. They can earn money from it.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Criptolog90

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

For me the advantage of bitcoin is that it is crypto currency and earning it only requires internet connection it gives opportunity for additional income and does not require you to leave your current job, you can earn it while at home it opens many chances for financial independence.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks.
zikithay

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

Bitcoin is really advantage for investors,and it is option for who is searching for job,bitcoin is good for online transactions with low fees.this is used as currency and asset.bitcoin decentralized currency.
tryer12

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:34:39 PM

You are in charge of keeping you money safe.
This is an advantage and a disadvantage aswell.
There's a lot of pros and cons to bitcoin.
Arje17

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:43:05 PM

Now a days we can use bitcoin in many ways.. we can buy online that accept bitcoin as well.. I like the fact that  we can even exchange bitcoin to cash... but it;s only applicable to other countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: