Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67169 times)
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Pains me to see my portfolio losing a significant amount of its value. However, I'm happy with this downturn. Market was flying too fast last year. Breakneck speed. Something had to slow it down or it would have lost its head
No need to be afraid from this fall, this happened in the past year too.

Don't panic and hold your assets for long term. crypto markets are seeing a slight upward trend today.

BTC is above $7k again & currently trading 8% higher.. ETH is also in the green, up almost 3% over a 24h period and trading at around $406, up from a 24h low of $371.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

Looks like the market is starting to find its groove back, despite the holiday

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

It's bleeding out there. You guy's seen what CMC is saying about the current industry. We're sliding backwards again. Hope this is going to be an elastic one, the slingshot we've been waiting for
It does not always behave so badly. Sometimes the bleeding stops and makes us happy. And then, there is hope.        And this is lyrics.
But I agree, sometimes there is no longer any strength to look at it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

There's nothing much anybody can do right now other than to grin and beat with it. Shorting  would be a monumental lose. The other option would be trading sideways
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

There's nothing much anybody can do right now other than to grin and beat with it. Shorting  would be a monumental lose. The other option would be trading sideways
Grinning and bearing with it, we are. Now that the festivities are out of the way, let see how the market respond
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

Grinning and bearing with it, we are. Now that the festivities are out of the way, let see how the market respond
hopefully there is an increase in the market for the price of stash because maybe a lot of investors are waiting for the price to go up
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

There's nothing much anybody can do right now other than to grin and beat with it. Shorting  would be a monumental lose. The other option would be trading sideways
hopefully there is an increase in the market for the price of stash because maybe a lot of investors are waiting for the price to go up
That's what is on everyone's mind. What happens next now that Easter is out of the way? Will there be increase or further decrease in crypto currencies.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

There's nothing much anybody can do right now other than to grin and beat with it. Shorting  would be a monumental lose. The other option would be trading sideways
That's what is on everyone's mind. What happens next now that Easter is out of the way? Will there be increase or further decrease in crypto currencies.
Look at the market now, it's all green. Only a matter of time till we see if we're on a stable market. I haven't seen any reason for crypto to go low everytime there is a bad news. It always corrects to it's true value over demand.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

Look at the market now, it's all green. Only a matter of time till we see if we're on a stable market. I haven't seen any reason for crypto to go low everytime there is a bad news. It always corrects to it's true value over demand.
bad time for cryptos in this earlier year.. but that will not making cryptos fall down for sure.. we all now just can wait and hope for current market gaining some momentum to back on track. sell now you might be lose much.. better wait for market up again and hope for the best.. i still trust at stash. so i will just let their token in my wallet and see if they truly what are the says about.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
paderobin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

We may be in the green now, but we still have to keep an eye out especially on all those SEC subpoenas and crypto taxes popping up like moles. Industry has gone legit, but not everything inside is
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Looks like the market is bending to your will, the greens are holding steady

Cryptotina

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

Well steady is not a bad deal, but an actual rise in crypto market would be great. That's what we're all waiting to see, a change in crypto price for good.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

Well steady is not a bad deal, but an actual rise in crypto market would be great. That's what we're all waiting to see, a change in crypto price for good.
Key problem is, the bigger companies, owned by a number of Capitalists, are fighting against crypto because they FOMO lol. Poor will always be poor with those Capitalist.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Voknap

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

Hi. When nebula.exchange?
Cryptotina

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Key problem is, the bigger companies, owned by a number of Capitalists, are fighting against crypto because they FOMO lol. Poor will always be poor with those Capitalist.
FOMO is actually relevant, as it fuels thousands of people into cryptocurrencies, drive prices way up high and quickly. But the problem is, there will always be sudden pullbacks.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

especially from this all I am really looking forward to the price increase from stp but whether this can be realized because many prices are not yet stable

Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

especially from this all I am really looking forward to the price increase from stp but whether this can be realized because many prices are not yet stable
sure it all can be real, many are waiting for stp to rise in price but it all takes time you can see stp just listed small exchange so very reasonable if there is no pump plus market that is not good at this time need more patience for all that.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

sure it all can be real, many are waiting for stp to rise in price but it all takes time you can see stp just listed small exchange so very reasonable if there is no pump plus market that is not good at this time need more patience for all that.

Without any tangible progress in the development of Stash, We will not get any interest from investors and hence the market price.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

any news?
paderobin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

any news?
About the exchange or development. I'm on the look out for both right now. This current market condition takes a lot of self-motivating to even look at your portfolio. Just want to know what the bottom is and if we've seen it
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: