Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:42:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416455 times)
cloudstrife07

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:09:12 AM

I am not allowed to post or give bot parameters. This is one of the things the exchange asked from me to allow me to sell this software. However i will talk you idea over with them and see if i am allowed to post historical data.

I am preparing a big stunt right now. I want to challenge the miners over a little while. I want to show that my software will cost less and has the ability to earn more coins for lower costs then with mining. This may sound strange, but just think about it. Mining will get harder and harder over time, my software does not have that disadvantage. Mining will result in less earning over time and again my software does not have that disadvantage. Power usage... well i do not have to say much about it i think.

I did some testing on a Intel Atom CPU and everything works fine, my software does not require a low of computing power. But now i have to buy such a computer to make a setup and to do some benchmarking. This way i can start this stunt and challenge some (or all) the miners.

About your questions:
Yes people can earn coins using my software, this is the idea the software. The software will put coins in and wait until it makes profit and then gets the coins out, this process will be repeated forever resulting in more and more coins. The bot parameters are the qlue to make this profit.

I am not sure what you mean by "earn more fiat", can you explain this please?

Stephan, if u don't mind, can tell me on how the 'trade ratio bot' works? i'm confused on whether to put a negative (-) sign or not beside the numbers, since there's no manual about it.
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 08:49:22 AM

I am working on a new help with images, graphs and more explanations how the logic of the software works. As soon as i am done i will post it, i think this will answer a lot of questions that i got every day. Smiley

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
cloudstrife07

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 09:07:05 AM

I am working on a new help with images, graphs and more explanations how the logic of the software works. As soon as i am done i will post it, i think this will answer a lot of questions that i got every day. Smiley

nice one !

..and i really hope that the "Earned : 0.0 USD" at the bottom right of the STB will work sooner or later Tongue
pembo210

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 10:45:46 PM

Im interested too..
Please let us know when the pdfs and new docs are ready to be looked at Wink
btcusr

Activity: 405
Merit: 255

@_vjy

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:49:31 AM

About your questions:
Yes people can earn coins using my software, this is the idea the software. The software will put coins in and wait until it makes profit and then gets the coins out, this process will be repeated forever resulting in more and more coins. The bot parameters are the qlue to make this profit.

I am not sure what you mean by "earn more fiat", can you explain this please?

Per my understandings, you load your exchange account with enough money / bitcoins to start with. Then, this auto trading bot will start trading based on a set goal.

At the end of the day, week or month,in my exchange account,

goal - 1: I want to have more fiat
goal - 2: I want to have more bitcoins

for example, I load my exchange account with $1000 every month. with goal - 2, I will have more bitcoins in my account. If monthly average exchange rate for bitcoin is $100 ($80 being low, and $120 being high) then I will have about 11 - 12 bitcoins, and certainly not less than 10.

with goal - 1, I want to have more than $1000 in my account.

with goal - 2, I am not removing fiat from my exchange account, and with goal - 1, bitcoin is not my big interest.

may be I am wrong, your bot works both ways? because as I understand, in both the cases, you have to follow "buy low - sell high" rule.. Smiley

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 07:53:04 AM

Im interested too..
Please let us know when the pdfs and new docs are ready to be looked at Wink

They will be back on monday or the day after. I am updating the documents to the latest version, so there will be a little delay in releasing them again.

@btcusr:
Yes the bot follows the "buy low - sell high" rule.. this is the main way the software makes profit. Of course you can select every currency you want. Smiley

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
cloudstrife07

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:04:33 AM

Stephan,

i always got a "calculated drop unknown, the bot did not sell the coins. (trade allowed)" on RSI-30 and RSI-60 bot. but the problem is this occurs after the bot sells the coin at a high sell value, so it intends to buy when the currency is high, e.g. sell at USD 2.7, buy at USD 2.8. due to this, i lost a bit of my fiat. mind enlighten me?

DonBit

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:43:25 AM

Hi Stephan,

I'm having the same problem like cloudstrife07. I've opened a support ticket #4  Tongue.
It made me loose some coins too (Ltc/Btc). My suggestion is to make a box with the last sold / bought value so trader always knows the value that bot "knows".

1DonBitkTdvCtt8ZC5UDdBh3c1axrvXHbP
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 08:30:42 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 06:33:48 AM by Stephan224

I will have a look at your problems. I was away for a few days so i could not respond directly. Please stand by...

Edit:
This is a bug indeed. I have solved it and now i am stress testing the changes. (i was in the middle of testing with Vircurex, so this require some additional work)
Updates will be send as soon as the tests are done.

@DonBit:
I will directly implement your suggestion for adding fields to show the last buy and sell values of the software per bot.

Edit:
All the test have passed, i will release an update within 24-hours.

DonBit

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:06:02 AM

Those are excellent news Haas!
Can't wait to put the bot to work so I can rest Cheesy.
I currently make bots in python for goxtool, so I have some suggestions for your Simple bot (that it's actually quite advanced). If welcome I can PM you some so you can evaluate it and implement if you like. Keep it up the good work.
-DonBit

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:11:53 AM

I want to provide the best service i can do. Smiley

You already can have a look at the changes i made, i already updated the screenshot in the topic start. But i am still running some endurance tests. I was in the middle of testing the Vircurex exchange and i had to put that on hold to make this fix. I want to be sure no new bugs can appear.

I will release the new version within 24-hours if everything goes well.

I welcome any suggestions or improvements i can make to the software so i have send you a PM. Maybe you have some good suggestions for me and maybe i can help you too. I can confirm this software looks simple, but in fact it is not. At my work i always use the saying that things that look easy are in fact complicated and things that looks complicated can be rather easy.

-------------

About something else... i got some questions about implementing a droploss -safety inside the Simple Trade Bot. (a safety that jumps out in case the coins value suddenly crashes) This feature is already present inside the Simple Trade Bot aldo you can not see it directly. I will explain this part later on in beter detail using my help update, but for now i can tell that you can make mis-advantage of the trade ratio bot. The trade ratio bot can detect sudden drops of the currency and if you configure the parameters right (on bought and on all-in) you have a droploss safety. (you could also make mis-advantage of the high/low bot using the same method)

Please note you have to see/understand the relation between all the bots to get what i mean here. (for beginners this could be hard to understand)

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 06:58:08 AM

Yesterday i have released the new version of the Simple Trade Bot. I am now at version 0.8.5.2 Beta. This version solves a few bugs i got back the past week.  All the registered users have got a mail from me with instructions how to upgrade to the new version.

For full details about the changes please to to the change log of the Simple Trade Bot on my website.
http://www.haasonline.com/

I also released some new pages for the help (not all yet), they can also be found at my website, at the help of the software. I guess the most intresting page i have published in my help is about setting good bot parameters. I have shown some little tricks and tweaks there what you can do to find some good parameters to use.

I hope this version will provide everybody with more profits then the previous version i released.

Please use my new support ticket system at my website in case you encounter a bug or problem. I am moving from the simplebot -email to the usage of the support ticket system.

Happy coin earning everybody!

empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:41:30 PM

My internet connection isn't great, how reliant would you say your bot is on having a 100% up-time Internet connection?

Have you tested it on less than 100% reliable connections?

tia
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 02:49:09 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 03:47:17 PM by Stephan224

I think it really depends on how many times the connection gets lost. Because if its to much the bot could miss some good buy or sell moments and i guess you do not want that to happen.

I can do a test when i get home (within 1 or 2 hours) to see if the software itself crashes. However i do not expect it, because i made the software in such way it must be stable for 24-hours or more. But again, i have to confirm this doing a test. (i will be back with a answer)

Edit:
The software keeps on running and it will hold on the last values it got. So in case your connection gets interrupted for a minute or so everything remains stable.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:44:04 PM

I just bought the software but and have setup API and secret key correctly, however when I try and use the high/low bot with trade in advance I keep getting an error

"During a trade an exception has been catched. Please consult the error log for more information"

How do I fix this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 03:53:54 PM

The error means there was a exception during run-time and it was catched and the software will continue to work. However, because of the exception that happened the procedure the software was is was skipped so the trade did not completed. You could look inside the error log of the software, it is stored next to the tradelog file, in the same directory/folder.

However, i can recommend you to read this new help page first. I have described how you have to setup the API connection and how you can test it.
http://haasonline.tk/simple-trade-bot-help-setting-up-the-api-connection/

The most common errors are not enough rights where assinged to the API key.

If you are unable to solve it with this information, can you then send me the error log? Then i can have a look at it what else could be wrong. You can mail it directly or create a support ticket at my website.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 04:08:51 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 05:24:35 PM by r32godzilla

The error means there was a exception during run-time and it was catched and the software will continue to work. However, because of the exception that happened the procedure the software was is was skipped so the trade did not completed. You could look inside the error log of the software, it is stored next to the tradelog file, in the same directory/folder.

However, i can recommend you to read this new help page first. I have described how you have to setup the API connection and how you can test it.
http://haasonline.tk/simple-trade-bot-help-setting-up-the-api-connection/

The most common errors are not enough rights where assinged to the API key.

If you are unable to solve it with this information, can you then send me the error log? Then i can have a look at it what else could be wrong. You can mail it directly or create a support ticket at my website.

Ok cheers. I managed to place an order now. It seems I had an incorrect field value. Not sure what I did though to fix it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
DonBit

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:16:36 PM

Haas, just a quick feedback. I have been using version 0.8.5.2 but I did not got lucky to get a good sell point yet, just a matter o time

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 10:18:45 PM

Haas, just a quick feedback. I have been using version 0.8.5.2 but I did not got lucky to get a good sell point yet, just a matter o time

RSI? Increase the interval timer Wink

DonBit

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:14:58 AM

Yes RSI-30, thanks! I raised to 20000 ms and it is indeed triggering more sell signals, it's just not yet meeting my selected profit  Grin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: