Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][XMR]How to Mine Monero/RYO + Miners Downloads 💲⛏  (Read 171733 times)
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

So is there a place where i can see which algo or coin a respective GPU is best at mining?

My GPUS:

2 GTX 970
2 Radeon HD 6970
2 Rx Vega 56
1 Rx 480
Yeah, there is a place name Google and you can find tons of useful stuff there
http://whattomine.com/

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Mattthev, my ol'pardner, have you got separate timings for RX 570 Asus Expedition OC (Elpida) for Cryptonight, i.e. some that are better than the EThash timings?
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Mattthev, my ol'pardner, have you got separate timings for RX 570 Asus Expedition OC (Elpida) for Cryptonight, i.e. some that are better than the EThash timings?
Currently being tested better one for ETH once this is done, XMR is next. I'm busy now so it will be probably in week or two at best...

If anyone is interested in testing timings for Elpida, Micron or Hynix (H5GC4H24AJ only), contact me via e-mail. I'm looking for few more ppl. You have to know how to mod bios with timings in PBE or SRB and config miner.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
Lloyd1123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

quiet funny matthew - but whattomine does not offer any specs for a  gtx 970 or a HD 6970 ... therefore the place called google brought me here Wink
BSAlex

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

quiet funny matthew - but whattomine does not offer any specs for a  gtx 970 or a HD 6970 ... therefore the place called google brought me here Wink

Just stick to Cryptonight with HD6970 and get your 800 H/s
The rest of your cards should be benchmarked, the resulting values entered to whattomine and you'll have great time checking what algo in most profitable as often as you want. Please note that your cards can't be run in single system with maximum performance so check you benchmarks with google as Mattthew already suggested and look for proper optimisation guides. Non-optimised hardware and drivers can cause tenfold performance drop and really big power consumption.
Lloyd1123

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 04:37:54 PM by Lloyd1123

the cards can´t be run in a single system? U mean they wount outmax performance when in  a single rig? why is that?

plus: is nicehash still athing?
im a little sceptical if a see it on top of whattomine results ..
BSAlex

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

the cards can´t be run in a single system? U mean they wount outmax performance when in  a single rig? why is that?

I doubt that you even get HD6970 and VEGA running in a single system, let alone with maximum performance. 970 may also be a bit tricky along with AMD.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

I doubt that you even get HD6970 and VEGA running in a single system, let alone with maximum performance. 970 may also be a bit tricky along with AMD.
I think so, you would need at least 3 different drivers, it might be doable, but won't be stable probably.

rudytest2017

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Thanks buddy, you saved me a lot of time!!! Smiley
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Thanks buddy, you saved me a lot of time!!! Smiley
NP, don't forget to give me some +Merit when you have some Cheesy Better than thanks Cheesy

trOyYey

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

you fucking piece of shit,
YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS GUIDE AND I SEE NOTHING ABOUT GUIDING WHEN YOU MENTIONED SG MINER, YOU ABSOLUTLY A PIG, YOU GAVE US NOTHING BUT FILES THAT NEEDS EDITING, AND HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW WHEN YOU DIDN;T EVEN MENTION IT DOES NEED SOME WORK BEFORE ACTUALLY WORKING,
JUST FUCK YOU, YOU TRASH SON OF BITCH, I JUST WASTED 3 HOURS THANKS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CANT FUCKING MENTION THAT THE MINER NEEDS SOME EXTRA SETTING AND STUFF YOU FUCKING FAILED TO MENTION, JUST FUCK YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU !
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:34:30 PM
Merited by wacko (3)

YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS GUIDE AND I SEE NOTHING ABOUT GUIDING WHEN YOU MENTIONED SG MINER, YOU ABSOLUTLY A PIG, YOU GAVE US NOTHING BUT FILES THAT NEEDS EDITING, AND HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW WHEN YOU DIDN;T EVEN MENTION IT DOES NEED SOME WORK BEFORE ACTUALLY WORKING,
JUST FUCK YOU, YOU TRASH SON OF BITCH, I JUST WASTED 3 HOURS THANKS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CANT FUCKING MENTION THAT THE MINER NEEDS SOME EXTRA SETTING AND STUFF YOU FUCKING FAILED TO MENTION, JUST FUCK YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU !
I'm sorry that I don't know what cards do you have, what is your wallet address and what pool you want to use.
If it's that hard for you, you should find more complex guide...

heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

I'm sorry that I don't know what cards do you have, what is your wallet address and what pool you want to use.

Can I complain if whatever I wish to say gets auto-typed and posted here.  @#$@#@#( Matthev Tongue  You should've mentioned that I need to use a keyboard
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

Can I complain if whatever I wish to say gets auto-typed and posted here.  @#$@#@#( Matthev Tongue  You should've mentioned that I need to use a keyboard
Yeah and don't forget to connect it to mobo Cheesy

BSAlex

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

I think so, you would need at least 3 different drivers, it might be doable, but won't be stable probably.

I am itching to try several Docker containers in a single hardware system, each with a separate driver and miner setup. Something like one with Win10, AMD 15.7 and Claymore 9.7 for old HD6xxx, one for Nvidia and the last with latest AMD drivers and XMR-STACK 2.2.0
Was trying to shchedule a meeting with Docker's stuff last fall but to no avail. Docker's overhead is pretty small, no security concerns for mining and pretty easy to setup every next system from a Docker image.
lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Are older CPU's really that slow in cryptonight?

I have a rig with an old Xeon 5645 (2.4 Ghz, 6 core, 12 Mb cache AES, SSE 4.2) that gives 200 H/s with xmr-stak / xmrig.

A tiny mobile i7 7500u 2 cores makes 135 and a Ryzen 1700 around 530.

Are newest CPU's really more efficient using AES, does software use other instructions for cryptonight, or what?

I was really expecting more from a 6 core / 12 Mb CPU, but I already checked, and yes, it's average for this CPU.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

I have a rig with an old Xeon 5645 (2.4 Ghz, 6 core, 12 Mb cache AES, SSE 4.2) that gives 200 H/s with xmr-stak / xmrig.

Are newest CPU's really more efficient using AES, does software use other instructions for cryptonight, or what?

I was really expecting more from a 6 core / 12 Mb CPU, but I already checked, and yes, it's average for this CPU.

I think all of them uses AES, I don't know if there are some revisions that makes it faster, but generally newer CPUs are faster every generation and with better power consumption. For CPU mining try AEON, much better for CPU, hashrate is 4x higher then on XMR and only 2x times higher with GPU.

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

I think all of them uses AES, I don't know if there are some revisions that makes it faster, but generally newer CPUs are faster every generation and with better power consumption. For CPU mining try AEON, much better for CPU, hashrate is 4x higher then on XMR and only 2x times higher with GPU.

but the 6 year old fx8120 is still a beast, 420 hash, but it does use more power then new gen cpu's ofcourse.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lncm

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Good tip. It actually uses 12 threads, I suppose cryptonight-lite requires less cache per thread.
lncm

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

but the 6 year old fx8120 is still a beast, 420 hash, but it does use more power then new gen cpu's ofcourse.

Impressive. That's why I expected a bit more performance of a 6 core AES CPU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: