Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

wow realy cool, independent experts from the rating platform ICObench assigned SOMA great rating: 4.9 / 5
https://icobench.com/ico/soma

That's good for the project. I'm still trying to understand everything from my side  Grin

Yet to see an ICO ranked low by that site. So in other words, their opinion don't mean shit

this is my first look this website ,who is owner ? i sure soma is a great project ,personal i will join .

Oh, i guess i should state that it's not a negative attribute on soma, just saying that the ICObench crew opinion shouldn't be considered when researching for an investment project

you should always do your own research before investing in anything , ICO's included. it's your money, don't waste it.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

I seen Soma iOS app gallery on their site. Where I can find this app? Or they dont have demo version for us right now?
Can anyone give me link if have pls.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:20:19 PM

Hi, guys. Can you pelase forward me to the link where I can submit to participate in the ICO?

only trust https://soma.co/. official site

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

Hi, guys. Can you pelase forward me to the link where I can submit to participate in the ICO?

You can take part now here: (its their official site - look at first page)
https://soma.co/token-sale/

Token sale live now..
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

So the ICC card shows the complete trading history of an item. Let's say you are selling a DSLR or lenses, a laptop or what ever, you can for example difference everything through their serial number, to check if the ICC is the one belonging to the item. But what about items which have no serial number?

I am not well versed in the second-hand trading. Is it usual for items to change hands so often that they can benefit from having a ... diary?

Well I bought myself some second hand lenses so far, which would be much more expensive if you buy them new. For this for example it is often written/said how many people have owned them so far, when it was bought, maybe if there was a repair needed etc. I think at this point Soma could help here because you could see if the written/said is true or not. Maybe someone wants to lie because the lens wasn't bought new from him but two persons before or something.

But I am wondering how you want to manage this with items you can't track through a serial number or something like that.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:12:00 PM

wow realy cool, independent experts from the rating platform ICObench assigned SOMA great rating: 4.9 / 5

That's good for the project. I'm still trying to understand everything from my side  Grin

Yet to see an ICO ranked low by that site. So in other words, their opinion don't mean shit

this is my first look this website ,who is owner ? i sure soma is a great project ,personal i will join .

Oh, i guess i should state that it's not a negative attribute on soma, just saying that the ICObench crew opinion shouldn't be considered when researching for an investment project

Agreed, but it can still be a good source of information when doing YOUR OWN research. I've used it when just perusing through new ICO's to get the quick overview about the project.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

So the ICC card shows the complete trading history of an item. Let's say you are selling a DSLR or lenses, a laptop or what ever, you can for example difference everything through their serial number, to check if the ICC is the one belonging to the item. But what about items which have no serial number?

I am not well versed in the second-hand trading. Is it usual for items to change hands so often that they can benefit from having a ... diary?

Well I bought myself some second hand lenses so far, which would be much more expensive if you buy them new. For this for example it is often written/said how many people have owned them so far, when it was bought, maybe if there was a repair needed etc. I think at this point Soma could help here because you could see if the written/said is true or not. Maybe someone wants to lie because the lens wasn't bought new from him but two persons before or something.

But I am wondering how you want to manage this with items you can't track through a serial number or something like that.

The card will only work if said item is being sold and bought constantly in the platform, if it was brought before, for example, 3 times before entering the soma platform, and the one selling it doesn't know how many times it was bought, it will appear that it was just recently used,  the seller could lie too and start with a fresh second hand item, so to me at least is a little confusing the concept of the card, it can get you a security about the product, but only when it first got the platform.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:03:07 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 06:12:51 PM by haxllega

That's good for the project. I'm still trying to understand everything from my side  Grin

you should always do your own research before investing in anything , ICO's included. it's your money, don't waste it.
Yes they rate nearly every ICO above 4.5 which should be a very good rating only few should be able to achieve.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

There is lot of ICOs which are ranked on that website : https://icobench.com/ico/hydrominer . Just an example.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

There is lot of ICOs which are ranked on that website : https://icobench.com/ico/hydrominer . Just an example.

Still you have to do a lot of your own research!
Your example of Hydrominer has a very low score but a project that I think is unique! There preICO was sold out in no time.

This saw this project on ICObench and did my research and that got me convienced in joining this ICO.
The idea is great, platform will be great, team is solid.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

The card will only work if said item is being sold and bought constantly in the platform, if it was brought before, for example, 3 times before entering the soma platform, and the one selling it doesn't know how many times it was bought, it will appear that it was just recently used,  the seller could lie too and start with a fresh second hand item, so to me at least is a little confusing the concept of the card, it can get you a security about the product, but only when it first got the platform.

So often such products do not sell. Many things just can not stand the change of even two owners. It's not antiques. I think that there are three owners, maximum.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

of course, you should always do your own research before "donating" into an ICO. better be safe than sorry.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:26:55 PM

I dont know the owner, but they have some experts who determine the rating.
Dont just believe the rating, i even only go there if iam too lazy to read the project's whitepaper.
They have simple and well-organized information there.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:47:04 PM

As I understand at the moment is collected 6405931/450=14235 ETH, this good amount or I'm wrong?

Indeed, already 14k ETH has been collected.
Thats a huge amount of ETH and means a lot of investors already have trust in this project.

This is a great project!
Cant wait for the crowdsale!

120k ETH is hard cap and it raised more than 14k ETH till now. The token sale will be going on for another 23 days.

I think they made a good decision to make such a long ICO because right now its really hard to reach the hard cap but when the crypto economy fix itselfe a little, the can count on fresh investors.

baoson123

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

Good job team
Nice try, Good luck, guys!
well, goodluck to your ICO and may this project prosper.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:06:08 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?

BTC IS KING!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

Still you have to do a lot of your own research!
Your example of Hydrominer has a very low score but a project that I think is unique! There preICO was sold out in no time.

It is a pity there are mostly only numeric ratings on that website and no reviews or comments.

There could be many explanations for a low rating. Maybe investors had regrets after the pre-ICO because of a lack of communication afterwards. Or  investors in a competing project gave intentionally fake low ratings. Could also be that the idea seems good but the team behind the project did something strange.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:55:30 PM

As I understand at the moment is collected 6405931/450=14235 ETH, this good amount or I'm wrong?

Thats a huge amount of ETH and means a lot of investors already have trust in this project.

This is a great project!

120k ETH is hard cap and it raised more than 14k ETH till now. The token sale will be going on for another 23 days.

I think they made a good decision to make such a long ICO because right now its really hard to reach the hard cap but when the crypto economy fix itselfe a little, the can count on fresh investors.
I think they need to do some big moves in the marketing sector along this ICO if they want to reach that hard cap, it still far away.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

Yeah, to be honest i don't trust those rating sites. I like some youtubers who review ICO's, like Ian Balina. And i like to do my own research. I'm still working my way through the SOMA whitepaper, but so far no red flags  Cheesy
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

This is a great project!

I think they need to do some big moves in the marketing sector along this ICO if they want to reach that hard cap, it still far away.

Will the dev's continue with the project if the soft cap is not reached? 14k ETH seems to me like a lot of money, and more than enough to start with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: