Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

It just remind me once again about the hardware wallet when read few posts from back. Actually I wanted to share my experience of using of swap tool and it worked fine without any issue. These swaps were from UTN to UNTP to be clear. HODL hardware wallet that time created lot of buzz on its announcement. It is hard to catch up with everything after sometimes else there are quite interesting things under development here.
A lot of things made a lot of buzz during the ICO, but now it has become clear that you should not live with rainbow fantasies. The reality is a bit more prosaic.
In any case, the Universa keeps its promises and acts according to the previously announced plan, perhaps not as fast as we would like, but the progress is obvious
I like the way Universa acts. I like the progress. And it doesn't care me if the plans are changed time to time if it is done with a tactical or strategic aim.
And if the plans change due to the fact that the team could not fulfill the previous plans? Is this the real reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

It just remind me once again about the hardware wallet when read few posts from back. Actually I wanted to share my experience of using of swap tool and it worked fine without any issue. These swaps were from UTN to UNTP to be clear. HODL hardware wallet that time created lot of buzz on its announcement. It is hard to catch up with everything after sometimes else there are quite interesting things under development here.
A lot of things made a lot of buzz during the ICO, but now it has become clear that you should not live with rainbow fantasies. The reality is a bit more prosaic.
In any case, the Universa keeps its promises and acts according to the previously announced plan, perhaps not as fast as we would like, but the progress is obvious
I like the way Universa acts. I like the progress. And it doesn't care me if the plans are changed time to time if it is done with a tactical or strategic aim.
And if the plans change due to the fact that the team could not fulfill the previous plans? Is this the real reason?
Please, look through the latest AMA responses, our CEO explains all and everything there.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

Please, look through the latest AMA responses, our CEO explains all and everything there.
Is the latest AMA responses, what was more than a month ago? If yes, then I did not find answers to these questions there.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

Is the latest AMA responses, what was more than a month ago? If yes, then I did not find answers to these questions there.

As I remember Borodich addressed the issue of delayed plan saying something like the things not always go as they expect but they are doing their thing and will try to stick to their plans. It's not exact wording, of course. I just convey the meaning.
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

We thought to add your token in our exchange but we are still confused why hitbtc delisted you and why your token don't have any volume

amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

Right thinking. Plans are plans, you can't expect to proceed according to the plan all the time, sometimes you have to digress. But Universa is going in the right directions and do everything what they planned. There are some delays but I don't are as long as I see they are developing the project. That means you will get there in the end.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

We thought to add your token in our exchange but we are still confused why hitbtc delisted you and why your token don't have any volume

We do not know the reason for delisting, unfortunately. We sent multiple inquiries to the exchange but none of them received any response.
Fluer

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

We do not know the reason for delisting, unfortunately. We sent multiple inquiries to the exchange but none of them received any response.

Don't worry about hitbtc. It's shady exchange anyway and delists for no reason. You are not the first with whom they did this. Plus, we got 3 more exchanges since then.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

As I remember Borodich addressed the issue of delayed plan saying something like the things not always go as they expect but they are doing their thing and will try to stick to their plans. It's not exact wording, of course. I just convey the meaning.
Yes, he said something similar. But I would advise him to make real plans, and not to promise to token holders something that you cannot accomplish on time.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

Yes, he said something similar. But I would advise him to make real plans, and not to promise to token holders something that you cannot accomplish on time.

There's a difference between real plans and delayed plans. Universa have delayed plans but nonetheless they promise they will accomplish them regardless. If they delayed it doesn't mean they will abandon it.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

There's a difference between real plans and delayed plans. Universa have delayed plans but nonetheless they promise they will accomplish them regardless. If they delayed it doesn't mean they will abandon it.
I'm not saying that Universa refuses to fulfill plans. I say that they need to learn how to plan their tasks correctly.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

The wallet where you can store UTN can be found here: https://access.universa.io
Also, we are planning to release hardware wallet in near future. Mobile wallet is also in the development.

Will a wallet be created for storing UTN coins on the Windows platform? I feel very strong discomfort when storing coins on a "foreign site" online.

We plan to release a desktop wallet, too, in due course. Don't worry, actually, your tokens are stored on your device. You have your contract file with your tokens (unicon file) and your private key (unikey file) which gives you access to your tokens. Store those files securely, especially the private key, and nothing will happen to your tokens. It's preferable to store them offline on a flash drive to enhance security.

As I understand it, you need to store not only the file of the main key, but also the files of all the receipts in this wallet. Do I understand correctly or will they be loaded automatically?

You are to store contract file (unicon) and  key file (unikey). Usually they are downloaded automatically. But it is your duty to store them properly: do not harm or delete or open with any kind of program.

I also forgot to ask, when will the coin wallet be released for desktops or mobile devices, will I also use the key for data recovery or will it be done via the web site account?
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

I am not so pedant about the terms. For me it is necessary that the work is done and it is not so important some days or even week of delay. It is business it is real life, it can not be like in a move. All big companies make delays and no one is really worry about it. Even planes are late, but then everyone worries.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

The wallet where you can store UTN can be found here: https://access.universa.io
Also, we are planning to release hardware wallet in near future. Mobile wallet is also in the development.

Will a wallet be created for storing UTN coins on the Windows platform? I feel very strong discomfort when storing coins on a "foreign site" online.

We plan to release a desktop wallet, too, in due course. Don't worry, actually, your tokens are stored on your device. You have your contract file with your tokens (unicon file) and your private key (unikey file) which gives you access to your tokens. Store those files securely, especially the private key, and nothing will happen to your tokens. It's preferable to store them offline on a flash drive to enhance security.

As I understand it, you need to store not only the file of the main key, but also the files of all the receipts in this wallet. Do I understand correctly or will they be loaded automatically?

You are to store contract file (unicon) and  key file (unikey). Usually they are downloaded automatically. But it is your duty to store them properly: do not harm or delete or open with any kind of program.

I also forgot to ask, when will the coin wallet be released for desktops or mobile devices, will I also use the key for data recovery or will it be done via the web site account?

Universa will announce all in some time. Stay in touch and follow the news.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Hey, maybe you didn't want to find the answers. I found. Listen AMA in a good mood.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

I am not so pedant about the terms. For me it is necessary that the work is done and it is not so important some days or even week of delay. It is business it is real life, it can not be like in a move. All big companies make delays and no one is really worry about it. Even planes are late, but then everyone worries.
Even a week? A week is an insignificantly short period, if we talk about the delays of Universa. If the problem was in such a period, no one would have anything against it.
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

UTNP Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $6.35M   
Current Supply    1,848,760,649   
Volume (24h)    $28.08K   
Price %(1h)    -0.39%
Price %(24h)    -23.83%
Price %(7d)         -23.79%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/universa/
izotoniq

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

I think projects of this kind will come to life only after the growth of the market, in any other case, whatever the technology at this stage, without capitalization growth it is almost impossible to do something.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

And why? Didnt ico collect enough funds for initial developement? Current market cap has nothing to do with previously collected funds jesus. Or do you think that the devs say "ah, market is low today, so we will not go to work and sleep until the random numbers go higher".

In Pump and Dump we trust.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

And why? Didnt ico collect enough funds for initial developement? Current market cap has nothing to do with previously collected funds jesus. Or do you think that the devs say "ah, market is low today, so we will not go to work and sleep until the random numbers go higher".
The devs are working. All the team is working, no one is waiting for good times. Stay with us and you will see all by your own eyes.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: