Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Universa dipped a bit along with the market. I think this is the last chance to buy with a discount. What's your expectation, guys? Will a new year be bullish for crypto? Or we are bound to survive another year like 2018.
My hope is that next year will be a bullish year for crypto, or at least the crypto price will not fall deeper, but the crypto market is very difficult to predict. and what excited me is there will be a lot of big events for crypto in Q1 2019, and if we look at the price of UTNP tokens on the Cobinhood exchange, it seems that UTNP token holders don't want to sell their tokens below the price of 0.00003 ETH
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Universa dipped a bit along with the market. I think this is the last chance to buy with a discount. What's your expectation, guys? Will a new year be bullish for crypto? Or we are bound to survive another year like 2018.
My hope is that next year will be a bullish year for crypto, or at least the crypto price will not fall deeper, but the crypto market is very difficult to predict. and what excited me is there will be a lot of big events for crypto in Q1 2019, and if we look at the price of UTNP tokens on the Cobinhood exchange, it seems that UTNP token holders don't want to sell their tokens below the price of 0.00003 ETH
see! Universa is now up 20% at $ 0.004 this is a good opportunity for those who buy below the price of $ 0.004 to sell it,
or maybe you can hold your UNTP  Grin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

As for me I don't care about bullish market. I hold Universe as a long term project. I believe the real price for it will be in some years.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

see! Universa is now up 20% at $ 0.004 this is a good opportunity for those who buy below the price of $ 0.004 to sell it,
Or to wait until it will be $0.5.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

We can go a lot higher. I bet that we will hit at least $1. By the way we already get close to 150 sats) The year ends great for Universa. Happy New Year to everyone!
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

We can go a lot higher. I bet that we will hit at least $1. By the way we already get close to 150 sats) The year ends great for Universa. Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year! In my opinion, $0.5 is nothing for Universa. Aim at least at $1. Although I believe it's still quite low.
Yes, the end of the year cheered me up. We hit top 200 according to Coingecko. Top 100 is coming next year!
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

As for me I don't care about bullish market. I hold Universe as a long term project. I believe the real price for it will be in some years.

Who cares about low price now when we will see new highs in the future? I don't mind it as well. I didn't invest more than I afford to lose. So I am ready to wait for years. Universa will get big by this time, I am sure.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:32:20 PM

Who cares about low price now when we will see new highs in the future? I don't mind it as well. I didn't invest more than I afford to lose. So I am ready to wait for years. Universa will get big by this time, I am sure.

We'll see how the team performs this year, we do not know too much about their next plans of action. As it stands, we have 2 cryptos, where UTN is pretty useless atm outside of trading for the "comodity backed" assets, which remains to be seen how effective or if the team is even willing to deliver on these things. UTNP is just a mechanism to trade on the markets. When will the team go full big dick, and require swaps and start listing UTN? There has been no mention of that.

Along side that, they expressed a new compiled wallet, which is a start. But, if you guys sent UTN, it's really pretty stupid. You basically sign a file of the UTN's over to someone, and they have to physically upload that file to claim their UTN.

Coinciding with all this, they have 2 wallets. Access and Beta Universa, one is serving the function for swaps, the other is serving an actual focus for creating contracts? Like it's beyond me at this time, again it's pretty messy.

I do not know too much about their future goals when it comes to their blockchain, but AB loves meeting business men trying to solidify B2B deals, which is great, but there's a lot of missing puzzle pieces. Instead of talking about what Universa has achieved and will achieve, AB talks about what can be achieved.

It's been months since we got any meaningful update to the average user/adopter of Universa. We've had updates btw, mostly just B2B deals, and some basic PR stuff.

I'll remain on the team's side, but they do like to talk big, while under-performing on what's being delivered. I ultimately have high expectations for this project, and i do have faith these issues will be sorted out this year. Because, if these thing i'm talking about are resolved, and there's actually an effort to market Universa to other devs/investors and boost volume, then we're on track for what AB's expectations are for how UTN does on the markets.

Hello.

Would you kidnly explain what you imply by "UTN is pretty useless atm"?

>But, if you guys sent UTN, it's really pretty stupid. You basically sign a file of the UTN's over to someone, and they have to physically upload that file to claim their UTN.
Speaking of transactions of assets within Universa Mainnet, you can simply use private chats in order to transfer anything without sending files over.

>Coinciding with all this, they have 2 wallets. Access and Beta Universa, one is serving the function for swaps, the other is serving an actual focus for creating contracts? Like it's beyond me at this time, again it's pretty messy.
As it was mentioned earlier, those are not two wallets but two clients for the same network. Yes, the beta.universa.io web client is served as beta test for the swap option in particular, yet both clients enable creating contracts, etc.

I do not know too much about their future goals when it comes to their blockchain, but AB loves meeting business men trying to solidify B2B deals, which is great, but there's a lot of missing puzzle pieces. Instead of talking about what Universa has achieved and will achieve, AB talks about what can be achieved.
I need to beg your pardon, the phrase seems quite queer to me. The CEO covers many aspects of the project-building process - not solely his vision. Please, have a look at our recent updates:
https://medium.com/universablockchain/happy-u-year-2018-summary-5955deaaf371
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tunisia-internet-agency-signs-strategic-partnership-with-blockchain-platform

>It's been months since we got any meaningful update to the average user/adopter of Universa. We've had updates btw, mostly just B2B deals, and some basic PR stuff.
What sort of updates would you like to see personally?
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:19:36 PM

I'm all-in now.
Please, don't disappoint me.

It doubled already Smiley
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:18:04 AM

I think that most of the repetitive questions and doubts would be at least halved if the main language of information channels were not russian. In english there is not so much info (telegram is in russian), thats why many people may feel a little upset.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:25:44 AM

I'm all-in now.

Agreed with you it making comeback really strong if the market will become bullish than it will bring big surprises for all strong hands. This project have big idea which will make this more bigger.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:06:38 PM

They have some existed new or why price increased for last few days? I just read their twitter and there are no information... May be some insiders information or some existing news coming? When they will have at last own wallet with native tokens? They said about own blockchain, but don't have coins for more than half of year  Huh
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:58:14 PM

They have some existed new or why price increased for last few days? I just read their twitter and there are no information... May be some insiders information or some existing news coming? When they will have at last own wallet with native tokens? They said about own blockchain, but don't have coins for more than half of year  Huh

There´s some good partnerships on the go and good plans for the next year
msmin

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:40:09 PM

No inside information. The sentiment has changed with a new partnership and the price goes up since then.
They have launched the mainnet back in April. You can change Ethereum based token for the native one and vice versa.
msmin

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:41:31 PM

I'm all-in now.

Agreed with you it making comeback really strong if the market will become bullish than it will bring big surprises for all strong hands. This project have big idea which will make this more bigger.

This was supposed to happen. By the way, I still believe we are pretty much under the radar. But I think we won't be in 2019. AB implied that in their Telegram group.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:15:35 PM

As per my observation this is very trick question to predict how this ecosystem will perform in next year. All people is here to make profit and want to multiply their amount. If we will get big players in this market than it will boom otherwise it will continue with this mode.

I don't know about the whole market. I think that we can't go any lower than 3k BTC. But I'm not sure that we will go higher for sure. Maybe we will be stuck at 3-5k for some time. Who knows. One thing for sure, if universa will get more partnerships like Tunisian then we will go high even when the market stays. That's my view of this situation.

Been absent for a while. Did I miss anything? Universa seems going up. What's the news?

Well, depends on how long you were gone. The latest news is that Universa signs a 10 year with an internet agency of Tunisia. Check on cointelegraph.

Wow, that's a good thing! I always believed they will amount to something. Now other countries will see how Tunisia benefits by Universa blockchain and will follow the trend. Very interesting to see how it will develop.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:21:57 PM

The mainnet exists since spring. There are native tokens there as well as erc20 token. For now you can hold whatever you like but in the future I think only native tokens will stay. You can also find the wallet in the mainnet as well.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:05:42 PM

I think that most of the repetitive questions and doubts would be at least halved if the main language of information channels were not russian. In english there is not so much info (telegram is in russian), thats why many people may feel a little upset.

The main language is neither Russian or English, but both simultaneously. We have got https://t.me/Uplatform for English and https://t.me/universa for Russian.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:12:06 PM

The mainnet exists since spring. There are native tokens there as well as erc20 token. For now you can hold whatever you like but in the future I think only native tokens will stay. You can also find the wallet in the mainnet as well.

A great summary indeed, although I have to make a slight correction. In the future (the near one), both tokens will exist. One cannot remove data from the Ethereum network, therefore UTNP will stay there regardless.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:42:04 AM

They have some existed new or why price increased for last few days? I just read their twitter and there are no information... May be some insiders information or some existing news coming? When they will have at last own wallet with native tokens? They said about own blockchain, but don't have coins for more than half of year  Huh

A great summary indeed, although I have to make a slight correction. In the future (the near one), both tokens will exist. One cannot remove data from the Ethereum network, therefore UTNP will stay there regardless.

In the sense of utilizing Universa's main blockchain, trading UTN on exchanges, will this ever occur? Or are we going to be trading UTNP on every exchange regardless of what occurs in the future?

As i expressed before, if anyone actually sent UTN to another wallet, it's very awkward. You have to physically upload a uni file, before the mainnet processes it. You sign coins with your main wallet, but that's as far as the system goes? You always need a 2-party consensus to transact a transaction? Because no other system in the world (for payments) behaves in this fashion.

Again, these are mostly questions i had asked previously that went unanswered. Ofc you answered some, but nothing was meaningful, just a generic defense without examining what really i was asking or saying.

>In the sense of utilizing Universa's main blockchain, trading UTN on exchanges, will this ever occur? Or are we going to be trading UTNP on every exchange regardless of what occurs in the future?

As i expressed before, if anyone actually sent UTN to another wallet, it's very awkward. You have to physically upload a uni file, before the mainnet processes it. You sign coins with your main wallet, but that's as far as the system goes? You always need a 2-party consensus to transact a transaction? Because no other system in the world (for payments) behaves in this fashion.

Adam (one of the telegram admins) gave you the answer.

>Again, these are mostly questions i had asked previously that went unanswered. Ofc you answered some, but nothing was meaningful, just a generic defense without examining what really i was asking or saying.

Could your ask the rest of your questions one more time, please?
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: