Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
cryptocreap

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:30:35 PM

Maybe you are right. But maybe not. No one can predict. But what you can do is buy with small batches every 2-4 weeks so you can minimize the risks of buying too high or not buying too low Smiley

I do the same thing, the problem is that the market already has learned (after the short rally and dip) what price is cheap and which price is "expensive", so it is not very probable to expect any more dips below 100 sat (or 0.005USD). Stagnation probable. As the price dips more, buyers will start buying, as the price goes up, no one will buy until some movement or happening. Because most buyers bought in average for 0.005-0.006.

I think many investors are sure that $0.01 will return in nearest future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:35:02 PM

Maybe you are right. But maybe not. No one can predict. But what you can do is buy with small batches every 2-4 weeks so you can minimize the risks of buying too high or not buying too low Smiley

I do the same thing, the problem is that the market already has learned (after the short rally and dip) what price is cheap and which price is "expensive", so it is not very probable to expect any more dips below 100 sat (or 0.005USD). Stagnation probable. As the price dips more, buyers will start buying, as the price goes up, no one will buy until some movement or happening. Because most buyers bought in average for 0.005-0.006.

I think many investors are sure that $0.01 will return in nearest future.

As for me I think the price will be much higher but I don't make any predictions about time ))
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:22:18 PM

I've been busy lately. I see that Universa showed some decent growth for a bear market. Now it's dipped a bit. Should I buy more UTNP? What are your predictions?

Well, if you wanted to buy now is a good chance. I bought today and will buy more in a few weeks if it dips deeper. 

Buying today wasn't a good move, it can fall deeper I beleive Smiley I'm waiting with +-10 more ether to buy more !

Buying to hold is always a good idea when you have a deal with long term project.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:37:26 PM

I've been busy lately. I see that Universa showed some decent growth for a bear market. Now it's dipped a bit. Should I buy more UTNP? What are your predictions?

Well, if you wanted to buy now is a good chance. I bought today and will buy more in a few weeks if it dips deeper. 

Buying today wasn't a good move, it can fall deeper I beleive Smiley I'm waiting with +-10 more ether to buy more !

Buying to hold is always a good idea when you have a deal with long term project.

When you are supporter as me it is always good  Wink
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:00:09 PM

As for me I think the price will be much higher but I don't make any predictions about time ))
Previously, many users made more confident forecasts for utnp over time. Now most do it more carefully.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:04:03 PM

I think we will hear about new partnership soon.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:22:59 PM

Oh. I suppose it will be something really great.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:34:40 PM

I liked the new guid of Universa. Thanks team for it https://www.blockchainstories.com/2019/01/16/universa-mainnet-accounts-token-withdrawals-and-swapping-a-how-to-guide/
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:46:12 PM

They didn't even make this guide

"This has been made in collaboration with our community and the lovely people behind https://blockchainstories.com"

Useless team behind Universa, they talk and talk, but results are non-existent. You won't find much competent talent outside a couple of devs

Your thoughts seem to be rather interesting, indeed.
What are 'existent results' from your point of view? You do not count Mainnet, swap option, smart contracts, hypertokens, etc., do you?
Needless to say, the team members are the ones who have been always helping users on Telegram, Facebook, email, and many other social networks. Do you still claim we they useless? That would be a quite queer thing to say.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:09:42 PM

"This has been made in collaboration with our community and the lovely people behind https://blockchainstories.com"

Useless team behind Universa, they talk and talk, but results are non-existent. You won't find much competent talent outside a couple of devs

What are 'existent results' from your point of view? You do not count Mainnet, swap option, smart contracts, hypertokens, etc., do you?
Needless to say, the team members are the ones who have been always helping users on Telegram, Facebook, email, and many other social networks. Do you still claim we they useless? That would be a quite queer thing to say.

Let's outline the facts briefly:

- Mainnet was launched in April 2018, fine. Great, huge success.

- Swap Option was made available in August-Sep 2018, sure, very long overdue, by this point many already become disheartened over Universas lack of progress. Guess what though, those UTN you swapped for have no real use atm, swap to UTNP and save yourself the hassle.

- Hypertokens, utterly useless. Lets examine what we know, to this day Universa has a 14k volume across all markets, a pitiful sum, feels like i'm back in 2013. How does volume come into play? It's the only metric from the outside anyone has to gauge adoption of Universa, and if adoption is not there, the use of Hypertokens (ie a stablecoin and pairs) is utterly useless.

- Userinterface is in misery, with 2-3 access points to go into the wallet, and do various of tasks.

- UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the system designed for it, we are still trading ERC-20 Tokens, which has more use than anything the Universa team has created. UTNP gets more TXs than everything on UTN's chain. Why? Simple, the team designed a system that requires a full-fledged integration into an exchange and outside sources. Thus, listing UTN on any exchange, becomes a very difficult and obscure task.

- Transacting UTN is a very cumbersome, un-friendly and virtually unusable. When is the last time you gave someone a file (containing 100 USD), and they had to upload it to redeem it? Never, again useless system.

- Team continues to explain to the community about B2B, their essential focus, we've only seen 1 deal made in more than a year, and that happened recently with some internet provider in Tunisia. Sure, great, but only a momentary brief candle light.

- Team continues to argue against marketing, even updating simple information, such as removing "ICO Has Ended From website, and even here." How long does this task take? Not even 3 minutes, especially here on Bitcointalk. Obviously "their priorities are elsewhere," and time is so "limited," and 3 minutes of their time definitely can't be diverted, because they are working so diligently on the benefit of the project. They can't even edit and update their own information, the only thing that's keeping this project alive, community members.

- Team defends scams and doesn't want to acknowledge scams that occurred on their chain, in case of SmartGold and Quick (?). Scams occurred on UTN blockchain as "smart contracts." both have no activity for over half a year now, and yes they will censor you for bringing this up. One Russian who i never saw speak in the telegram channel, was amendment about censoring me immediately. Red flag.

- Team is desperate to bring us new information, by giving us not updates about their project, but updates about the most useless pieces of information. Case-in-point, their latest tweet. https://twitter.com/Universa_News

- Team doesn't want to market their project anywhere, team has no focus or priority to bring on other teams to develop smart contracts. They expect people to stumble apon their project, and create for it. That process only works, if your blockchain is visible in the first place, leading me back to volume of the coin. The only 2 projects that made contracts, where the 2 scamcoins above, run by Russians ironically.

- Universa the interest from community members, twitter followers have declined by 300, telegram users by 1k (over the past 5 months).

The Positives:

- AB (the CEO), is trying to make something of the project, but has nothing to show for all his hard work
- Core developer team understands, and is highly capable
- Project has potential of being a very successful blockchain
- Team understands crypto to an extent, attempting to shy away from hype-trains (which also negatively impacts their prospects)
- Admin team is active, the last tree branch for everyone who's involed. If they stopped talking, then this project would of died a long time ago

Lets go in deeper, the admins.

- Team of admins is good, they consistently answer the same question about UTNP-UTN Swap, because the core team's inability to update all other information elsewhere. Thus, viewing their Telegram, 90% of all interactions are about the swap. Very talented.
- Team of responders are always active, but these are the lowest level jobs, re-regurgitating information that has been available for months now. I don't necessarily blame them, because the majority of crypto users are brain-dead. But also, there's a severe lack of information anywhere outside of their Telegram group.

Again, if anyone is curious, just look at Universa's volume, the ultimate meter for any crypto's performance. There's a lot of other miscellaneous pieces of information, a lot of more detail that can go into these points, but i really not going to spend time pointing information that the team takes and throws in the trash can, or is reluctant to even understand or acknowledge.

I don't know about the rest but I didn't lose hope in the project and still believe in it. I think most of the negative comes from the price and low volumes. I think this year it will be improved. They don't want to market undeveloped product. Seems wise from my point of view. Plus, this new partnership should give some boost to the volume. I think it's too early too judge about the overall progress of the project after just one year. Many things were done but that was just one year. Patient ones will reap the rewards.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:57:39 PM

- Swap Option was made available in August-Sep 2018, sure, very long overdue, by this point many already become disheartened over Universas lack of progress. Guess what though, those UTN you swapped for have no real use atm, swap to UTNP and save yourself the hassle.

- Hypertokens, utterly useless. Lets examine what we know, to this day Universa has a 14k volume across all markets, a pitiful sum, feels like i'm back in 2013. How does volume come into play? It's the only metric from the outside anyone has to gauge adoption of Universa, and if adoption is not there, the use of Hypertokens (ie a stablecoin and pairs) is utterly useless.

- User-interface is in misery, with 3 access points to go into the wallet, and do various of tasks. Each system does something differnt, one system makes smart contracts, the other one does swapping and the 3rd one you can chat and send users UTN.

- UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the systems designed for it, we are still trading ERC-20 Tokens, which has more use and more convenient than anything the Universa team has created. UTNP gets more TXs than anything else on UTN's chain. Why? Simple, the team designed a system that requires a full-fledged integration into an exchange and outside sources. Thus, listing UTN on any exchange, becomes a very difficult and obscure task. It won't be months, even another year from now until we see UTN actually listed on any exchange.

- Transacting UTN is a very cumbersome, not friendly and virtually unusable. When is the last time you gave someone a file (containing 100 USD), and they had to upload it to redeem it? Never, again useless system. UTN transaction is like a giftcard, instead you're dealing with physical files.

- Team continues to explain to the community about B2B, their essential focus, we've only seen 1 deal made in more than a year, and that happened recently with some internet provider in Tunisia. Sure, great, but only a momentary brief flicker of the candle light.

- Team continues to argue against marketing, even updating simple information, such as removing "ICO Has Ended From website, and even here on BTT." How long does this task take Ampirebus? Not even 3 minutes, especially here on Bitcointalk. Really fucking shameful man. Obviously your and their "priorities are elsewhere," and time is so "limited," 3 minutes of time definitely can't be diverted. There's only 1 thing that matters in crypto, and that's how many community members you have, and how adopted your blockchain, coin or shitcoin is.  The only thing that's keeping this project alive, community members. Value is only derived by other people.

- Team defends scams and doesn't want to acknowledge scams that occurred on their chain, in case of SmartGold and Quick (?). Scams occurred on UTN blockchain as smart contracts. both have no activity for over half a year now, and yes they will censor you for bringing this up. One Russian who i never saw speak in the telegram channel, was adamant about censoring me immediately.

- Team is desperate to bring us new information, by giving us not updates about their project, but updates about the most useless pieces of information. Case-in-point, their latest tweet. https://twitter.com/Universa_News

- Team doesn't want to market their project anywhere, team has no focus or priority to bring on other teams to develop smart contracts. They expect people to stumble apon their project, and create for it. That process only works, if your blockchain is visible in the first place, leading me back to volume of the coin. The only 2 projects that made contracts, where the 2 scamcoins mentioned above; created in the more liquid (early 2018) crypto market.

- Universa the interest from community members, twitter followers have declined by 300, telegram users by 1k (over the past 5 months).

The Positives:

- AB (the CEO), is trying to make something of the project, but has nothing to show for all his hard work
- Core developer team understands Universa, and is highly capable
- Team understands crypto to an extent, attempting to shy away from hype-trains (which also negatively impacts their prospects)
- Admin team is active, the last tree branch for everyone who's involved. If they stopped talking, then this project would be dead.

- Team of admins is good, they consistently answer the same question about UTNP-UTN Swap, because the core team's inability to update all other information elsewhere. Thus, viewing their Telegram, 90% of all interactions are about the swap. Very talented.
- Team of responders are always active, but these are the lowest level jobs, re-regurgitating information that has been available for months now. I don't necessarily blame them, because the majority of crypto users are brain-dead. But also, there's a severe lack of information anywhere outside of their Telegram group.

Again, if anyone is curious, just look at Universa's volume, the ultimate meter for any crypto's performance. There's a lot of other miscellaneous pieces of information, a lot of more detail that can go into these points, but i really not going to spend time pointing information that the team takes and throws in the trash can, or is reluctant to even understand or acknowledge.

Thank you for your feedback.

-Guess what though, those UTN you swapped for have no real use atm, swap to UTNP and save yourself the hassle.

You have the right to choose in which direction to swap. Some prefer to do UTN->UTNP swap but there are those who do in other direction. It depends on your goals. If you wish to use the mainnet then only UTN can be used.

- Userinterface is in misery, with 2-3 access points to go into the wallet, and do various of tasks.

We tried to improve the interface by launching our beta version of the client. Many were pleased by its interface and said it was an improvement. Please, let us know how we can further improve it if you have any suggestions. We listen to your opinion and try our best!

- UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the system designed for it, we are still trading ERC-20 Tokens

Yes, UTN can also be used within the platform. That was meant from the start. As for exchanges, we will work on this, although now the development seems more important to us.

- Transacting UTN is a very cumbersome, un-friendly and virtually unusable. When is the last time you gave someone a file (containing 100 USD), and they had to upload it to redeem it? Never, again useless system.

This was asked not so long ago and discussed in our exchanges Telegram chat from January 3. Alexander Myodov gave an excellent explanation. You can find it in the developers chat as well. We encourage you to read it if you are interested.

- Team continues to explain to the community about B2B, their essential focus, we've only seen 1 deal made in more than a year, and that happened recently with some internet provider in Tunisia. Sure, great, but only a momentary brief candle light.

We have more partnerships that can be checked here: https://universacommunity.com/cases

- Team continues to argue against marketing, even updating simple information, such as removing "ICO Has Ended From website, and even here."...

We mentioned many times that marketing is not a priority at the moment. But we don't say that there is no work being done in that direction. By the way, the roadmap on our website was updated. Please check if you haven't yet.

- Team defends scams and doesn't want to acknowledge scams that occurred on their chain, in case of SmartGold...

They have recently made an announcement in thier official telegram chats. You may want to check this if you are interested in thier development.

There were numerous updates apart from that. For example, check web client updates from Telegram channel, where you can see updates about the project mainnet client.

- Team doesn't want to market their project anywhere, team has no focus or priority to bring on other teams to develop smart contracts. They expect people to stumble apon their project, and create for it. That process only works, if your blockchain is visible in the first place, leading me back to volume of the coin. The only 2 projects that made contracts, where the 2 scamcoins mentioned above; created in the more liquid (early 2018) crypto market.

Again, we already mentioned our position regarding marketing. We also mentioned about the projects. Check their Telegram chats, please.

amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:00:55 PM

- UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the system designed for it, we are still trading ERC-20 Tokens, which has more use than anything the Universa team has created. UTNP gets more TXs than everything on UTN's chain. Why? Simple, the team designed a system that requires a full-fledged integration into an exchange and outside sources. Thus, listing UTN on any exchange, becomes a very difficult and obscure task.

- Team continues to argue against marketing, even updating simple information, such as removing "ICO Has Ended From website, and even here." How long does this task take? Not even 3 minutes, especially here on Bitcointalk. Obviously "their priorities are elsewhere," and time is so "limited," and 3 minutes of their time definitely can't be diverted, because they are working so diligently on the benefit of the project. They can't even edit and update their own information, the only thing that's keeping this project alive, community members.

- Team defends scams and doesn't want to acknowledge scams that occurred on their chain, in case of SmartGold and Quick (?). Scams occurred on UTN blockchain as "smart contracts." both have no activity for over half a year now, and yes they will censor you for bringing this up. One Russian who i never saw speak in the telegram channel, was amendment about censoring me immediately. Red flag.

- Team doesn't want to market their project anywhere, team has no focus or priority to bring on other teams to develop smart contracts. They expect people to stumble apon their project, and create for it. That process only works, if your blockchain is visible in the first place, leading me back to volume of the coin. The only 2 projects that made contracts, where the 2 scamcoins above, run by Russians ironically.

The Positives:

- Core developer team understands, and is highly capable
- Admin team is active, the last tree branch for everyone who's involed. If they stopped talking, then this project would of died a long time ago

I don't know about the rest but I didn't lose hope in the project and still believe in it. I think most of the negative comes from the price and low volumes. I think this year it will be improved. They don't want to market undeveloped product. Seems wise from my point of view. Plus, this new partnership should give some boost to the volume. I think it's too early too judge about the overall progress of the project after just one year. Many things were done but that was just one year. Patient ones will reap the rewards.

Me neither. This bear market even strengthened my belief that this project is bound to succeed. I see many remarks from tk808 that it's all useless but I'd rather say that almost nobody uses it. Those are different things. Tech works great. We have 20k+ tx. Now AB is working his up to get more partnerships. We got quite plenty of those but all we need now is some patience until they are fully implemented. After it, the project will fly.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:34:50 PM

- User-interface is in misery, with 3 access points to go into the wallet, and do various of tasks. Each system does something differnt, one system makes smart contracts, the other one does swapping and the 3rd one you can chat and send users UTN.

- UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the systems designed for it, we are still trading ERC-20 Tokens, which has more use and more convenient than anything the Universa team has created. UTNP gets more TXs than anything else on UTN's chain. Why? Simple, the team designed a system that requires a full-fledged integration into an exchange and outside sources. Thus, listing UTN on any exchange, becomes a very difficult and obscure task. It won't be months, even another year from now until we see UTN actually listed on any exchange.

- Transacting UTN is a very cumbersome, not friendly and virtually unusable. When is the last time you gave someone a file (containing 100 USD), and they had to upload it to redeem it? Never, again useless system. UTN transaction is like a giftcard, instead you're dealing with physical files.

- Team continues to explain to the community about B2B, their essential focus, we've only seen 1 deal made in more than a year, and that happened recently with some internet provider in Tunisia. Sure, great, but only a momentary brief flicker of the candle light.

- Team continues to argue against marketing, even updating simple information, such as removing "ICO Has Ended From website, and even here on BTT." How long does this task take Ampirebus? Not even 3 minutes, especially here on Bitcointalk. Really fucking shameful man. Obviously your and their "priorities are elsewhere," and time is so "limited," 3 minutes of time definitely can't be diverted. There's only 1 thing that matters in crypto, and that's how many community members you have, and how adopted your blockchain, coin or shitcoin is.  The only thing that's keeping this project alive, community members. Value is only derived by other people.

- Team defends scams and doesn't want to acknowledge scams that occurred on their chain, in case of SmartGold and Quick (?). Scams occurred on UTN blockchain as smart contracts. both have no activity for over half a year now, and yes they will censor you for bringing this up. One Russian who i never saw speak in the telegram channel, was adamant about censoring me immediately.

The Positives:

- Admin team is active, the last tree branch for everyone who's involved. If they stopped talking, then this project would be dead.

Convincingly written but those who really know the project ain't buying it. Yes, some of your points are true to some extent but hugely exaggerated and some are just ridiculous.

For example, you say this: UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the systems designed for it
Why should it function outside the system designed for it??
Emper137137

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:54:28 PM

The Positives:

The question about marketing has been asked a qwazillon of times. One thing needs to be understood - Universa is a blockchain platform for business. That's why the team doesn't focus on marketing amongst ordinary users (me, you, many others), but what they actually focus on is b2b and b2g contracts. The marketing guys of Universa and AB himself are trying and succeeding in this though...
Dvd1989

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:55:22 PM

If you're looking for a quick and easy guide on how to create a wallet on Mainnet, and how to swap your UTN's to UNTP's, check out this link: https://www.blockchainstories.com/2019/01/16/universa-mainnet-accounts-token-withdrawals-and-swapping-a-how-to-guide/
a fool and his money ...

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

We constantly hear about new partnerships, and this happens quite often. But users are already immune to this, since nothing happens after the partnership is announced.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:37:03 PM

We constantly hear about new partnerships, and this happens quite often. But users are already immune to this, since nothing happens after the partnership is announced.

This is a temporary thing. Business takes time. Good thing is that we got partnerships. It means that AB is working on negotiations. Sooner or later it will bring results.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:07:33 PM

You might be right. I saw AB came in the chat and posted some photos with Bahrain. So that must mean some new partnership is coming. Let's wait for the news.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:27:47 PM

You might be right. I saw AB came in the chat and posted some photos with Bahrain. So that must mean some new partnership is coming. Let's wait for the news.

He also mentioned Asseco today. Everything is going to be alright. My guess is that this year we will not be under the radar anymore. Universa will show some great results for sure.
Emper137137

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:00:28 PM

Convincingly written but those who really know the project ain't buying it. Yes, some of your points are true to some extent but hugely exaggerated and some are just ridiculous.

For example, you say this: UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the systems designed for it
Why should it function outside the system designed for it??

UTN has no purpose/uesless as long as UTNP exists. The total UTN supply/blockchain has $0 value, simply because you can't trade coins. On the other hand, shitcoin UTNP has a meager value, based on what people can actually do with it. That's what you learn in middle school economics courses, supply and demand, the most fundamental underlying aspect of any: store of value, commodity, currency or whatever you want to call something that is perceived to have value.

If i gave you a rocket, but it can never have fuel tanks, is it worth any more than the steel/alloys and components it's made of?

Btw, look how effective that Universa strategy is working out, because adoption by big talkers and a few useless businesses is working out. Absolutely pathetic volume. I can make a erc20 token right now and have it listed to 2 exchanges, and it'll have more liquidity and effectiveness than this 28mil ICO. I can make a deal with some random business in Africa to adopt shitcoin, and they woulden't be the wiser.

Project is run by amateurs, stargazers and talkers. Shills are too blind from staring at the moon for too long, while their masters are laughing behind close doors with all that sweet ICO funding you gave them. Oh, i guess most of you forgot, you actually paid these people to work for you.

Don't ever defend someone or make excuses for them because you have a monetary incentive to do so, always demand more, or you're ultimately going to get taken advantage of by the wolves; especially in crypto.

https://i.imgur.com/vuoPJlM.png

A slight correction. UTN has no purpose/uesless as long as UTNP exists. The *** hell? Cheesy UTN is of the highest purpose for the tech, simply because it's a digital coupon for Universa's thingies like Mainnet and everything within. UTNP is just a goddang placeholder which exists only for those who are keen on trading and everything related. Yes, it takes time for the exchanges to adopt a token/coin, totally ok and normal. Funny that someone still talks about it.
And yes, classic economic guy, do you really think everything in crypto is determined by supply and demand? Haven't you heard of armies of speculators? Do you REALLY think every crypto in the world got its price in result of 'organic price discovery'? Any price is a freaking result of both at the same time - sup/dem and speculation. Ha-ha. Nice shit talking without making any sense. Keep up talking more about volume and team's strategy Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: