Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:07:35 PM

A day of long reads today  Smiley

I want to share my view also.

There are two kind of people pretending the community supporters but only trying to realize their wishes.

The first one are interesting in trading only. They are trying to convince the team to create news and to spend all the money for marketing because they would like to earn money by trading. They are not interesting in product or technology. They are not interesting in real business and how to make it.

They are not interesting in product or technology. They are not interesting in real business and how to make it.

Maybe it is not bad but there is no future for this strategy. No future for project, no future for token holders.

Another group is always coming from nowhere and asking the same questions while having answers for them. They do not listen for no one and behave very rude. I think but cannot prove they are paid for it or for advertisement. Just making money.

The only thing they are trying to do is to pay attention to themselves. They really do not respect the community. Let’s ignore them. It is the best way not to hear rowdyism here.
amoredore

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:47:46 PM

A day of long reads today  Smiley

There are two kind of people pretending the community supporters but only trying to realize their wishes.

The first one are interesting in trading only. They are trying to convince the team to create news and to spend all the money for marketing because they would like to earn money by trading. They are not interesting in product or technology. They are not interesting in real business and how to make it.

They are not interesting in product or technology. They are not interesting in real business and how to make it.

Maybe it is not bad but there is no future for this strategy. No future for project, no future for token holders.

Another group is always coming from nowhere and asking the same questions while having answers for them. They do not listen for no one and behave very rude. I think but cannot prove they are paid for it or for advertisement. Just making money.

The only thing they are trying to do is to pay attention to themselves. They really do not respect the community. Let’s ignore them. It is the best way not to hear rowdyism here.

Your analysis is correct for the Telegram Group and not here, assumptions are assumptions, especially coming from all these Universa Shill/puppet accounts that are active admins themselves. It's really hard to take any conversation serious coming from a promoter, admin, dev, or person within Universa, defending Universa itself. It calls into question the entire project, is there really no real community member here willing to refute other community members arguments? It just goes to show, that community members like myself and others are in the minority, and the team themselves are trying to silence critical judgements.

Obviously everyone wants to depict the situation how they want, but there are underlying facts to what's been stated and they have not been addressed. The admins and myself played a dance, nothing came of it because they just don't know any of the information either.

At the end of the day, if a project or business doesn't want to answer to investors and token holder, then they ultimately should of never taken the route of public funding and issuing a cryptocurrency. Obviously, there are very few of you who understand cryptocurrency or even what Universa is and the situation we are in.

Most of the shills (outside of admins like you) here didn't even invest in Universa, and don't own any significant amount of UTNP/UTN. I'm not trying to undermine their opinions, but they are a lot less invested and incentivized to take action and discuss some major major faults with this entire project. Coupled with all that, we are left with scraps of information, adding fuel to the already burning fire.

Your argument is pretty pathetic in the end, sorry to say. 28+ Million funded into Universa, never forget how much money was actually raised. Shitcoins have been more successful in every area Universa is trying to tackle, on 1/10 of the budget. That says a lot. Lets not also forget all the terrible judgements that have come out of this team only 1 year into this project, from supporting scamcoins to everything development has done. Yes 1 whole year, and we are worse off in every regard (not just markets) than when the project launched. Not a single action has been taken outside of some barbie-party PR partnerships and a couple updates to their mainnet (which functions and appears exactly how it was a year ago). Despite what any admin will refute me with, they are going to talk about really trivial shit, stuff that has no real significance on this project. I have no doubt, AB wakes up every morning in misery because of his failing project.

I hope i add to his misery, so he can find some competent fucking individuals to take command and help him. Unless all those funds have evaporated, which i woulden't be at all surprised if Universa is broke. Ofc this is unfounded claim, but the way the team has been behaving depicts a deeper and more pathetic state than i could ever imagine or explain here.

Is it the way you promote your service?

I looked in your profile. You just join the topics all over the bitcointalk and criticize everything.

What is your tactics? Asking teams to pay you? Or do you think someone can take you as an advisor if you are so critical everywhere?

I can't trust a person with such behavior. And all your word have no sense after seeing the same in all topics.
amoredore

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:40:33 PM

Your analysis is correct for the Telegram Group and not here, assumptions are assumptions, especially coming from all these Universa Shill/puppet accounts that are active admins themselves. It's really hard to take any conversation serious coming from a promoter, admin, dev, or person within Universa, defending Universa itself. It calls into question the entire project, is there really no real community member here willing to refute other community members arguments? It just goes to show, that community members like myself and others are in the minority, and the team themselves are trying to silence critical judgements.

Obviously everyone wants to depict the situation how they want, but there are underlying facts to what's been stated and they have not been addressed. The admins and myself played a dance, nothing came of it because they just don't know any of the information either.

At the end of the day, if a project or business doesn't want to answer to investors and token holder, then they ultimately should of never taken the route of public funding and issuing a cryptocurrency. Obviously, there are very few of you who understand cryptocurrency or even what Universa is and the situation we are in.

Most of the shills (outside of admins like you) here didn't even invest in Universa, and don't own any significant amount of UTNP/UTN. I'm not trying to undermine their opinions, but they are a lot less invested and incentivized to take action and discuss some major major faults with this entire project. Coupled with all that, we are left with scraps of information, adding fuel to the already burning fire.

Your argument is pretty pathetic in the end, sorry to say. 28+ Million funded into Universa, never forget how much money was actually raised. Shitcoins have been more successful in every area Universa is trying to tackle, on 1/10 of the budget. That says a lot. Lets not also forget all the terrible judgements that have come out of this team only 1 year into this project, from supporting scamcoins to everything development has done. Yes 1 whole year, and we are worse off in every regard (not just markets) than when the project launched. Not a single action has been taken outside of some barbie-party PR partnerships and a couple updates to their mainnet (which functions and appears exactly how it was a year ago). Despite what any admin will refute me with, they are going to talk about really trivial shit, stuff that has no real significance on this project. I have no doubt, AB wakes up every morning in misery because of his failing project.

I hope i add to his misery, so he can find some competent fucking individuals to take command and help him. Unless all those funds have evaporated, which i woulden't be at all surprised if Universa is broke. Ofc this is unfounded claim, but the way the team has been behaving depicts a deeper and more pathetic state than i could ever imagine or explain here.

I looked in your profile. You just join the topics all over the bitcointalk and criticize everything.

What is your tactics? Asking teams to pay you? Or do you think someone can take you as an advisor if you are so critical everywhere?

I can't trust a person with such behavior. And all your word have no sense after seeing the same in all topics.

Look 4-5 years into my profile, you'll find the same messages. I call out shitcoins, for the benefit of the community, out of my passion for this space. Giving people perspective into cryptocurrency, and giving critical judgement to all the whores in this space, it's easy to collect Millions and Millions in funding, but it's hard to answer tough questions. Incompetency plagues crypto and most projects. I like how people want to point out a signature and attack someone personally because they are giving critical-hard judgement. "Offense is the best form of defense" - Napoleon.

It's funny to me really, because i did the same thing with Ethereum back in 2014, and yes i did invest into that project then. But, of course it's easy to make quick judgements, conjectures and false conclusions to fit one's world-view.

Unfortunately, i'm invested into Universa and unfortunately i have to be highly critical of the project, spending my time to bring-to-light the bullshit. While you and the team are not happy i'm here, there are others who've invested into Universa and want accountability and transparency. 28+ Million in funding for this crypto and look where we are today. Amazing.

Edit: My goal and objective is quite simple: get the community talking, and to take action/give critical judgement to the Universa team. Giving a message to the core team, that their current method of doing business, growing this crypto and communicating to us is a massive failure. Never settle for a bullshit answer/response, because we'll never get anywhere.
I'm wasting my time dealing with shills.

In fact I am not really interested in discussion with you because all you do is not for community it is for yourself.

If you remember eth you know it took them 2 years just to show the first version. Universa is less then 2 years now and we have Mainnet, contractes, support and so on. And all this in very hard year for crypto.

You continue attracting attention to yourself but this topic not about you. I respect the community and will ask you questions in your topic if will have time for it.

Good luck.
amoredore

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:33:09 PM

Look 4-5 years into my profile, you'll find the same messages. I call out shitcoins, for the benefit of the community, out of my passion for this space. Giving people perspective into cryptocurrency, and giving critical judgement to all the whores in this space, it's easy to collect Millions and Millions in funding, but it's hard to answer tough questions. Incompetency plagues crypto and most projects. I like how people want to point out a signature and attack someone personally because they are giving critical-hard judgement. "Offense is the best form of defense" - Napoleon.

It's funny to me really, because i did the same thing with Ethereum back in 2014, and yes i did invest into that project then. But, of course it's easy to make quick judgements, conjectures and false conclusions to fit one's world-view.

Unfortunately, i'm invested into Universa and unfortunately i have to be highly critical of the project, spending my time to bring-to-light the bullshit. While you and the team are not happy i'm here, there are others who've invested into Universa and want accountability and transparency. 28+ Million in funding for this crypto and look where we are today. Amazing.

Edit: My goal and objective is quite simple: get the community talking, and to take action/give critical judgement to the Universa team. Giving a message to the core team, that their current method of doing business, growing this crypto and communicating to us is a massive failure. Never settle for a bullshit answer/response, because we'll never get anywhere.
I'm wasting my time dealing with shills.

In fact I am not really interested in discussion with you because all you do is not for community it is for yourself.

If you remember eth you know it took them 2 years just to show the first version. Universa is less then 2 years now and we have Mainnet, contractes, support and so on. And all this in very hard year for crypto.

You continue attracting attention to yourself but this topic not about you. I respect the community and will ask you questions in your topic if will have time for it.

Good luck.

Absolutely hopeless. You are clouded by ignorance and conjectures, without even reading my statements.

I'm truly done wasting my time here

The same about you. Really sorry about your poor attempts.
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:51:30 AM

Well done amoredore, you really handled your discussions well, look at all the latest posts and see all the positive energy that has arisen.

Your skills to promote universa have been excellent and your replies to answer concerned investors have been so good I have started a new book.

The Art of Dealing with Investors

by

amoredore

I think it will be a best seller amoredore.. I think you can sell the book for at least $100. Your skills and knowledge are so WOWWW GOOD. I bet you have offers from all the top businesses trying to employ you.

I can also see the price RISING when you reply. You soothe the concerned investors into a relaxation NO-ONE can do.

I bet Universa are so proud of you!!!!!!! Maybe you are the CEO AB HIMSELF.

AB MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOU.. OR IF YOU ARE AB. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK.

GOD I WISH I WAS YOU

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:39:00 PM

Much bullshits, so unshibe, many crap....   Huh

In Pump and Dump we trust.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:55:48 PM

Hahaha Who made this rating? Understand this issue at the beginning. And then you will understand that the hand washes the hand. There are many scammers and liars recognized by the community in this ranking.

Oh, bro. Again just negative and nothing else from you. We are really a little bit tired of it. Conspiracy theory everywhere from you point of view ))
Because you are proud of this rating, as if this is a great achievement. But the person who figured it out understands that this rating does not matter. Moreover, it is a shame to be on the same list with some cheaters.
ryangosling

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:22:40 PM

Hahaha Who made this rating? Understand this issue at the beginning. And then you will understand that the hand washes the hand. There are many scammers and liars recognized by the community in this ranking.

Oh, bro. Again just negative and nothing else from you. We are really a little bit tired of it. Conspiracy theory everywhere from you point of view ))
Because you are proud of this rating, as if this is a great achievement. But the person who figured it out understands that this rating does not matter. Moreover, it is a shame to be on the same list with some cheaters.

Because you are more negative and a little paranoid about every news and I take all positive and believe in best. Will see in some time   Wink
dejankralj101@gmail.com

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:00:47 PM

At the end of this discussion, I can say only one this.

Universa is very unprofessional when it comes to handling discussions. People will bombard you with questions, insults, threats and they will have all kinds of different opinions so if you can't handle the heat, you have to get out of the kitchen.

Plus, you guys exaggerate everything.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:56:56 AM

At the end of this discussion, I can say only one this.

Universa is very unprofessional when it comes to handling discussions. People will bombard you with questions, insults, threats and they will have all kinds of different opinions so if you can't handle the heat, you have to get out of the kitchen.

Plus, you guys exaggerate everything.

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback. Our apologies for failing to meet expectations of some community members here.

The primary goal and role of this account is to maintain positive environment whilst answering questions of yours. We may have been too defensive or even offensive, it is our fault and there should be no excuse for this. Yet, we take all the critisism you offer into account, in order to enhance the quality of discussions here. Nothing has been missed.

We love you all and immensely appreciate the efforts and time you spent here expressing opinions of yours.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:08:26 AM

Because you are more negative and a little paranoid about every news and I take all positive and believe in best. Will see in some time   Wink

Hello!

Thank you for supporting Universa here, it is very nice of you. However, I have to draw your attention to some phrases that some users may consider less appropriate.
a fool and his money might have been a sort of negative few times, although they were overall constructive in their arguments at the same time. Let's just lessen personal grievances and accept both critisism and support equally.

Thank you.
ryangosling

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:06:15 PM

Hello!

Thank you for supporting Universa here, it is very nice of you. However, I have to draw your attention to some phrases that some users may consider less appropriate.
a fool and his money might have been a sort of negative few times, although they were overall constructive in their arguments at the same time. Let's just lessen personal grievances and accept both critisism and support equally.

Thank you.
Never had an idea to offend someone, if did apology me please.

I think we should be positive and supportive here.

With respect to all community and all points of view.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:41:10 PM

Because you are more negative and a little paranoid about every news and I take all positive and believe in best. Will see in some time   Wink
The thing is that in a cryptocurrency environment you need to be negative and careful. I am already convinced that they want to cheat everywhere. And no one will take care of your earnings except yourself.
ryangosling

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:47:55 PM

Because you are more negative and a little paranoid about every news and I take all positive and believe in best. Will see in some time   Wink
The thing is that in a cryptocurrency environment you need to be negative and careful. I am already convinced that they want to cheat everywhere. And no one will take care of your earnings except yourself.
And I don't think so. If they wanted they have done it already. What for? Development, mainnet, partnership and so on...

Conspiracy theory in you words )) no offense.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:01:11 PM

And I don't think so. If they wanted they have done it already. What for? Development, mainnet, partnership and so on...

I'm not talking about a full scam. AB wants to do business, but not everything works out for him. But this truth is hidden from the community.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:22:53 PM

Totally agree with you. There is no sense to pretend if you can just disappear.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:44:47 PM

I'm not talking about a full scam. AB wants to do business, but not everything works out for him. But this truth is hidden from the community.

Not everything works out for everyone. It can be said about everything. I don't think Universa has any big troubles. And I don't wear rose-colored glasses also. It is not easy to implement a new technology and it takes time. That's why it is always hard to understand why do some expect short and easy money from Uni ))
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:56:44 PM

Not everything works out for everyone. It can be said about everything. I don't think Universa has any big troubles. And I don't wear rose-colored glasses also. It is not easy to implement a new technology and it takes time. That's why it is always hard to understand why do some expect short and easy money from Uni ))

I would like some easy money )) I am not against even to wait as long as it needed ))
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:29:06 PM

What many folks miss is that it isn't another P&D project. That's why most of the negative remarks come from. If you were searching for a quick buck, then sorry, this is not the type of project you need. This one is for a long term. I hope people will set their goals right so they won't have wrong expectations later on.

Forget it, man. Many folks just want money. They don't care about the project. They are pissed off because the price is down. That's the way it is. Just let them whine and sell their tokens if they are so dissatisfied. We'll see who'll regret about decisions made in a few years.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:05:15 PM

People need to wake up and realize that 2017 is over. The year of aggressive marketing and insane gains is gone. I doubt that will ever happen again. Now we need to realize that and concentrate on real development, what this project is doing. Marketing is just a waste of money and will bring only hype that will not last long. While when the real technology comes, the price will rise steadily. So, in my opinion, the team has chosen the right path to follow. Even though I would also like to see my investment grow sooner, I realize that their strategy is solid and will win in the long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: