Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:19:49 AM

I would tell them all of the things I know about Bitcoin. I will start with what Bitcoin truly is. I will tell them why it is created. I will also them its advantages and disadvantages. To make them believe more, I will show them examples like companies or businesses accepting Bitcoin and benefits that may be gained with the use of Bitcoin.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:41:06 PM

For me bitcoin is a digital currency that have a big potential now and in the future
With bitcoin we can pay services with privacy settings & earn money, what we need more? Smiley
bit coins is a type of de centralized currency progressing by leaps and bounds and in present world of digital dealing it is one of the best asserts now days people can perform online shopping with this crypto currency with no text on from any system and one can also make secret transactions so people come and make your future better
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

Whenever I got ask about it I would just simply tell them that it is a crypto currency,
And if they still continue to ask I would tell that it is a money in the internet .
Yeah you are right that bitcoins are a type of crypto currency which were developed in 2009 by a Chinese named Satoshi Nakamoto. He developed this currency to give the concept of decentralized economy to the world and the concept of virtual money which more secured than the physical money.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:48:27 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
If anyone asks me what bitcoin is, I would say a few special points of bitcoin. If they want to learn more deeply, I will give them materials to find out for themselves. Want to know what bitcoin is, the fastest way is to learn through google, video, newspaper ... I do not think I have enough time to explain thoroughly

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
I agree with your opinion, and there is a little extra opinion from me that bitcoin is a virtural money currency developed by many people and bitcoin currencies like rupiah or dollar, but only available in the digital world. The concept sounds like eGold, though it's really much different.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:51:31 AM

Bitcoin is the payment system of the future, I'm sure someday the bank's function will soon be replaced with bitcoin so that everyone is free to control the transaction whenever and wherever. I hope soon there is clarity about the future of bitcoin that all countries immediately legalize bitcoin.
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

I have explained what is bitcoin, especially to my family, I have explained but they are still ignorant know the ancient people do not understand the technology. maybe later it's time i can how to introduce bitcoin on them.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:46:16 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
If anyone asks me what bitcoin is, I would say a few special points of bitcoin. If they want to learn more deeply, I will give them materials to find out for themselves. Want to know what bitcoin is, the fastest way is to learn through google, video, newspaper ... I do not think I have enough time to explain thoroughly
If someone asks me about what bitcoin is then I would probably tell him that it is one of the digital currency that has become common nowadays as a way to earn money or dealing with financial matters at both the national and international level .The other detailed threads and its usage are topics of concern for the one who wants to get practically into the world of BTC .It entirely depends upon the eagerness of the knowledge seeker because various platforms such as signature campaigns, social sites and Google being the best of them are available round the clock to clear the confusions.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:16:07 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is virtual currency that is can be only access using a computer and smartphones which needed a internet connection. Bitcoin can be consider a job because some people are dependent because of bitcoin which canhelp people to earn big money.
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

Bitcoin means an electronic or digital currency and which will become a game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by any government or company, so its complete freedom and bitcoin can easily make money through internet and our computer.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

I think bitcoin is verey important and interesting subject.it's price at a time highlevel up.someone people income money in bitcoin.bitcoin is a cryptocurrency a digital money.bitcoin is one of the major and power full electronics currency among the cryptocurrency for the forth coming digital world.
Bitcoin is a digital currency based upon blockchain technology. Mining is the process used for bitcoin transaction verification and releasing more of them. Other than that, it has some extraordinary characteristics like high level security, decentralization, volatility, anonymity, fast cheap transactions and high profits.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

I think it's very simple. if we divide more time to tell the people we want to teach. this is a matter of how you give education and understanding in a simple, yet easy to understand way.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

I always liked the investment system. like a lot of investment in force.
but I prefer investing in bitcoin and allcoin. because it is very likely in terms of profit. although there is always a risk.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

if anyone ask me about bitcoin I tell bitcoin is my future. If any friend interested about it I suggest some blog article that regularly discussion about bitcoin and her price and invest way.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:20:15 PM

If I were to define bitcoin, I would describe it as the cryptocurrency that helps a lot of people, it does not set any limitations with it users and all you need to be is to be knowledgeable and aware with the things that you are doing here. It helps also in making every individual's life more convinient in terms of the way they hold their money. Many people are comitting on it already and it does not surprise me anymore and I hope it would keep up on being successful.

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

We all have different definition with bitcoin. Some will answer that it is cryptocurrency but if it was me I will answer that it is the best and most effective currency. Some will say that it is a form of job but for me it is a job that will enable you to earn large amount of money in any ways possible. Some will consider it as a currency but for me it is the currency that changed my life and helped me managed my financial problems.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

If I am going to be asked what bitcoin is, I would define it as one of the most effective way to earn money and it is something that can help you a lot in dealing with your financial problems. Many people are already going hard for bitcoin because of it's capability to make you rich. All you need to do is to know what you are doing and be responsible so that you may get what you really want from it which is, for sure, money.

Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:26:16 PM

Bitcoin for me is a digital currency which makes the transactions all over the world easier than ever. It is a decentralized cryptocurrency which means it is free from the hand of the government or any organization. It enables anyone to have a job or work that may bring them great money by simply working hard on it. It is also the very first cryptocurrency which has proven and tested it's capability over the years of its existence.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

in my first time i also like that i always what is bitcoin,how can i earn,what i have to do here, at more many times like that so i understand them because bitcoin is hard to know specially if your a 40 ages plus because they didnt have computer in that time or they know about computer but they dont have
Bitcoins is the everlasting and most profitable investment in the world so there is no chance to be in trouble using bitcoin so one should not think about his loss only concentrate on market and will get high benefit and then will never know what loss is so no need to worry and just invest and wait for right time and get fruit from what you sow.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

It is an electronic or digital currency that works on a peer-to-peer basis.This means that it is decentralised and has no central authority controlling it.Like currency notes, it can be sent from one person to another, but without a centralbank or the government attempting to track it.The system depends on cryptography to control the creation of the currency
The modern form of currency can be called as digital currency and this is the most profitable and everlasting investment of this era and it make people rich in no of days and it can be used for the online shopping from the store from any corner of world where this is accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: